Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 30. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 255
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hi! A few questions.. is Miro token an Erc20 token? It is possible for example to transfer it to mew at this moment? It is necessary to hold the minimum amount of token on Mirocana account to get the opportunity to use services or it is sufficient to hold it on a wallet in general? Thanks

yes, MIRO is an ERC20 token.

If you have recieved them, you can transfer to an ERC20 compatible wallet of your choice, provided you can add custom tokens. Yes it is necessary to hold a minimum amount of tokens on Mirocana account to access the services provided.
Activity: 375
Merit: 255
Hi! A few questions.. is Miro token an Erc20 token? It is possible for example to transfer it to mew at this moment? It is necessary to hold the minimum amount of token on Mirocana account to get the opportunity to use services or it is sufficient to hold it on a wallet in general? Thanks
amazing this a good idea and a large suply of symbol, i'll join this but i still wish to read again this line mean, good luck dev, i really hope this task is going to be achievement more,

Thank you so much. We will keep working hard.
Activity: 182
Merit: 250
I️ open account with MIRO

Don't forget to secure your key
I️ open account with MIRO
Can I buy tokens with credit card?

yes it's possible) But bank will charge commissions

Thanks you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes it's possible) But bank will charge commissions
OK. How do i buytoken?
Hey Hey. Do we have options of buying miro with other currencies like btc ltc etc..?
Mirocana announces that now our customers will be able to buy MIRO tokens not only with ETH.
We decided for your comfort to add other ways of purchasing MIRO tokens.

So, with the start of Mirocana Crowd sale you will be able to purchase MIRO with
- Ethereum
- Bitcoin
- Litecoin
- Monero
- Ripple

Here you can find more details: https://medium.com/@mirocana/new-ways-to-purchase-miro-tokens-336ebb56f8a6

In order to sign up follow the link - https://app.mirocana.com
For more information write us in Telegram - @mirocana
Hey Hey. Do we have options of buying miro with other currencies like btc ltc etc..?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Bought 5000 miro tokens. Can't wait for the products are coming out. Hope they keep it closed, but I read on the site that people can send their strategies later on to miro so that the A.I can learn even more successful trades?
how do we pay the commission that you monthly bill
buy miro from exchange
and then pay your wallet?
or is it auto?

You should buy MIRO on that amount (yes, on exchanges) and then to add into your accout so the system would charge the fee
Activity: 195
how do we pay the commission that you monthly bill
buy miro from exchange
and then pay your wallet?
or is it auto?
the commission fee is not auto deducted from my token wallet?
so i can delay payment?
is there a soft cap to your ico as well
and i always need to maintain the 5000 or 10000 miro token balance to use your system or is it just in the beginning when i start?

You always should maintain that amount, because if there be less - the system will stop working
We hold Token Sale, we've reduced the hard cap, so the soft cap will be announced a bit later
Activity: 195
the commission fee is not auto deducted from my token wallet?
so i can delay payment?
is there a soft cap to your ico as well
and i always need to maintain the 5000 or 10000 miro token balance to use your system or is it just in the beginning when i start?
Pages:
Jump to: