Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 34. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
Merit: 250
any ideas during the ICO that there will be bonus like the pre-ico?

Hello! Stay tuned to our news channel @mirocana_news and you will find out)
Activity: 375
Merit: 255
any ideas during the ICO that there will be bonus like the pre-ico?
Minimum how much coin we can buy

I want to buy and hold MIRO COIN for long time. Whether I can buy 1000coins as minimum.

Hello! Of course you can buy 1000 MIRO as minimum)
It depends on what you want to do with it. To get access to our investment products you are required to have (for example for crypto-currency market) minimum 5000 MIRO if you purchase it during the Token Sale. More info you can find https://mirocana.com/products/ here)
Activity: 375
Merit: 255
Minimum how much coin we can buy

I want to buy and hold MIRO COIN for long time. Whether I can buy 1000coins as minimum.
Activity: 195
Why I should invest in this coin?

Hello! Mirocana is self-reinforcing Artificial intelligence. With the help of our system your funds will be managed in profitable way due to predictions that it makes.
We base our predictions on many data sources. Our predictions not only based on moving averages but on many factors, like technical indicators, correlations, chart patterns, other players’ activity, news, articles, tweets and even Google Trends.
Also we develop three investment products - for stock, currency and crypto-currency market.
If you want to find out more - read our WP and explore our website)

ok. token sale ends in a month? what is ICO price per eth?

Token sale ends on 19th December. Hello! 1 eth = 1000 MIRO tokens

THKs

Hello! Mirocana is self-reinforcing Artificial intelligence. With the help of our system your funds will be managed in profitable way due to predictions that it makes.
We base our predictions on many data sources. Our predictions not only based on moving averages but on many factors, like technical indicators, correlations, chart patterns, other players’ activity, news, articles, tweets and even Google Trends.
Also we develop three investment products - for stock, currency and crypto-currency market.

Token sale ends on 19th December. Hello! 1 eth = 1000 MIRO tokens

when will mirocana tokens be tradable on ethere delta?

48 hours after the end of  Token Sale

when will mirocana tokens be tradable on ethere delta?
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
The advisors receive free tokens? Grin

It depends on the agreement terms Smiley
The advisors receive free tokens? Grin
So.. Question. I purchased miro tokens and I see it when I log in.. Do I need to go on Ether delta to convert anything or do anything else? Do I need to claim them? Do I let it sit in the mirocana website dashboard?

Miro tokens will be available 48 hours after the end of the Token Sale on EtherDelta.
So.. Question. I purchased miro tokens and I see it when I log in.. Do I need to go on Ether delta to convert anything or do anything else? Do I need to claim them? Do I let it sit in the mirocana website dashboard?
When does token sale ends?

Token sale ends on 19th December
When does token sale ends?
Pages:
Jump to: