Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 40. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
So, Guys, pre-sale is over and the result is over 1600ETH)) Waiting for sale that starts on 19 November and lasts till 19 of December. For those who have missed the pre-sale Smiley

There was a 50% bonus now during the pre-sale? And will there be another bonus structure for the main token sale from Nov till Dec?
I'm afraid there will not be another bonus tokens. Will see on the 19 on November.  Lots of people hoped they could get additional tokens, but missed the pre-sale.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
So, Guys, pre-sale is over and the result is over 1600ETH)) Waiting for sale that starts on 19 November and lasts till 19 of December. For those who have missed the pre-sale Smiley

There was a 50% bonus now during the pre-sale? And will there be another bonus structure for the main token sale from Nov till Dec?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?
"New promo-video about Mirocana!
Beautiful and simple at first sight but complicated and deep inside.
Check it out !"

I fact I' m not sure that cutie blonde is the best  personification of the  Artificial Intelligence and its  decision-making abilities. However, it's just a matter of taste.  Grin
It's really amazing to see you work nonstop guys! Thanks for your feedback in telegram and response to all our questions.  Team's sophistication level suggests they're experienced and  we expect much from your own working product.  I hope our community will grow and develop together with Mirocana day by day. Guys, let's share ideas on supporting or developing project Wink I'm sure it  can inspire and motivate devs and all interested in this ambitious project.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
"New promo-video about Mirocana!
Beautiful and simple at first sight but complicated and deep inside.
Check it out !"

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Not a bad result I think. I wonder what number Mirocana will raise in the main token sale.
is an excellent result for the pre-sale,so for the sale/ico only eth will be accepted? no other token/alt currency?...
Which currency will be accepted during the ICO?

As far as I know it will only be Ethereum. HAven't seen any listing of BTC.
Nope, I didn't see BTC listing, and paid in ETH. I'm waiting so badly for a Mirocana bot))) It will make us rich! Grin
legendary
legendary
Mirocana Ico starts on the 19th november !

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Not a bad result I think. I wonder what number Mirocana will raise in the main token sale.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

As far as I know it will only be Ethereum. HAven't seen any listing of BTC.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
there is no special bonus if one invest from telegram link? maybe then random lucky people will receive some extra bonus? or is equal for all?...
For sure it is equal for all who have joined the pre-sale and  purchased MIRO tokens. Besides, pre-sale status is already 1616 ETH  Wink.
there is no special bonus if one invest from telegram link? maybe then random lucky people will receive some extra bonus? or is equal for all?...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
i see 1528 ETH raised already
and all know a self learning AI is better than a human for fast trading with a lot of numbers  Wink
some lucky people received a 20-50% bonus! I'm even jealous  a little bit)) So, everybody who is interested in this project have opportunity to get bonus tokens. All you need is to join telegram group and to access this information.
I did not know until now of this additional opportunity i will quick enter the telegram channel and followed the instructions from there...

How did they claim the 50% bonus on their purchases? Was that an early-bird discount?

No need to claim the bonuses I think. During that offer all people who bought miro tokens will get extra tokens automatically. That's what I know!
Good afternoon devs and community  )) I've got a several ideas concerning Mirocana's platform. First of all it would be great to see a corporate version of Mrocana's products. It might be much more expensive but have advanced features. A lead trader could observe the results of each separate member of its team, and to correct a main strategy. Also it could contain such features as risks and profits analysis. So, it could be a good opportunity to range traders and to   reduce risks and losses. Also, devs can develop a platform some like traders social net for solo traders and big companies where solo ones can share their portfolios.  Companies can  engage new players  based on Miricana's  results and risks charts and graphs. And it would be awesome to have a chance to get some award)) for best traders.  Future partners of the project  can establish a winning fund or it could be a Mirocana cup)) I think that such  opportunities can engage more followers and expand the community  Roll Eyes
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
and all know a self learning AI is better than a human for fast trading with a lot of numbers  Wink
some lucky people received a 20-50% bonus! I'm even jealous  a little bit)) So, everybody who is interested in this project have opportunity to get bonus tokens. All you need is to join telegram group and to access this information.
I did not know until now of this additional opportunity i will quick enter the telegram channel and followed the instructions from there...

How did they claim the 50% bonus on their purchases? Was that an early-bird discount?
Pages:
Jump to: