Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 43. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The support from Mirocana is amazing! I thought for some reason the token didn't show up. Then bam they were their, just needed a few block confirmations. Amazing stuff!
Nice to know that Wink
Thanks for the feedback)
I just read this post of Mirocana http://telegra.ph/Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23
The CEO reacts to the latest accusations of someone who posted many posts about his concerns about Mirocana.
I think the reply of Mirocana is very professional and hopefully this will sort things out.
For me as an outsider it was important that Mirocana gave some explanations about the accusations and they did.

We appreciate that you are so involved.
Wink Hope to clarify everything not only with words but with actions too!
I've translated my Mirocana ICO review to English: http://telegra.ph/Honest-Mirocana-ICO-review-10-21. Please, read before buying and make up your own mind about whether you need to buy the tokens or not!

I've thoroughly investigated their:
1. Product
2. Team
3. Advisors
4. Legal part

And came to conclusion that the team cannot be trusted.

Well written and reasoned article, I have to say. I mean, not that I  know the first thing about coding or AI bots, but I would like to see the developer address this article and the concerns rised in it.
Hey, we will definitely clarify that! Don't be worry. Tomorrow we will publish our answer)
So you already published it or not? Also can you answer this, Mirocana can be used with Etherdelta? Thx
I'm also waiting for their answer. I hope they answer it soon.

Hey! The answer is here http://telegra.ph/Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23

Nice to see the dev team dedicated in their project and actively involved in responding to the concerns raised by potential invesors.
Hey! Thanks a lot! We try to do our best to clarify the situation Smiley
Please, answer to my question. I asked 2 times already, but didnt receive answer. What will be with tokens, which users will pay for using platform?
You will burn them? Ot this will be your profit, or what?...
First 8 months nothing will be taken from your account, but after we will take 25% monthly from your successful trades.
It is explained here https://mirocana.com/products/crypto-currency-market/
So the first requirement tokens wont be taken at all?
First 8 months - no. After that 25% from succesful trades)
Read the info following the link, please)
https://mirocana.com/products/crypto-currency-market/
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
just hope they will test very well bot before ufficial release so it come out without any bug so we can benefit to its full capacity in the free(trial) period,without any lost...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
8 months free trial period its for investor only? Or for all tokenholders (even if people will buy on exchanges) ?

I guess this 8 months free period is for all token holder, starting when the AI-system is released. That means, when you buy your tokens after 6 months on an exchange you will only have 2 free months left.

6 month? Whay you mean? Tokens will be on exchangesonly in 6 month after crowdsale?

no if you are a holder of mirocana tokens you can test the ai system for free. you can sell them as you want as i know
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes in 8 mounth a lot of people will have the time to try MIROCANA for free, it’s a very good way for the project to start to have users.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
8 months free trial period its for investor only? Or for all tokenholders (even if people will buy on exchanges) ?

I guess this 8 months free period is for all token holder, starting when the AI-system is released. That means, when you buy your tokens after 6 months on an exchange you will only have 2 free months left.

6 month? Whay you mean? Tokens will be on exchangesonly in 6 month after crowdsale?

Nope, that was an example I think. Since they have 8 months with zero fees, if you but MIRO tokens after 6 months of release you're going to have only 2 months for free
Activity: 168

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I sent some Ether on Monday to exchanged for the tokens and I still haven't seen it in my account... Kinda sketch.

They have a Simple Agreement for Future Tokens, look in their white paper, I think it means you get the tokens after the conclusion of the token sale in December.
Activity: 490
There is an error on their website? When i click the join pre-sale , iam redirected to the russian site.

You can use the upper right corner to translate it to English, or your preferred language, the Mirocana website does not present problems for other users, maybe a setting or incompatibility in your browser
I already know that , but i just thought there might be an error on the default redirect site.
I was redirected to the english site before (a few days ago), no need to change the language.
But if you dont get this error , then i dont know whats wrong  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
I sent some Ether on Monday to exchanged for the tokens and I still haven't seen it in my account... Kinda sketch.
Join  telegram group as I told. Technical support works good, they will feedback as soon as possible.
Activity: 686
There is an error on their website? When i click the join pre-sale , iam redirected to the russian site.

You can use the upper right corner to translate it to English, or your preferred language, the Mirocana website does not present problems for other users, maybe a setting or incompatibility in your browser
Activity: 490
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I think those 8 months free period are the time Mirocana will need to iron out the bugs .. 🐛 🕷
It makes sense that there is a some sort of trial period for a starting company, when they have a proven track record, the trail will nog longer be an option imo.

So do you think in the first 8 months after the start it would be more likely that the AI will lose some money because of bugs? Haven't thought about that, but makes sense.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Don't follow pump and dumps, nor people opinions on forums or chat groups, look at the team, the community support and the progress.
Make sure you understand what the project is about and you have read available documentation, blog, news...

Then make your own educated judgement.

You are a legendary member and you two or three things about cryptos  Grin
You think people will follow your advice? Most people just trade buy ICOs based on what other people say, it's a shame
Activity: 588
I checked out Mirocana telegram and for some reason, Ive got the feeling that there is a group of people attacking this project. There are so many post on this forum with critical questions and harming Mirocana's reputation. And I saw people firing questions in Telegram too.

I am highly suspicious that this is done deliberately to bring Mirocana down.

Why am I thinking this? Because there are so many scam ICO's going on right now and in the past, and I haven't seen that they have been accused for it. People just think, this is a scam and let it go. Why go through so much trouble?

Actually, it is a market that you can only trust yourself. Icos can be a scam, people spreading fud about ico can be paid or can be just invested competitor of the ico.

It is important to make your own inspection and made your decision based on it. It is the only way in this circumstances.

Totally agree with you, dont believe any positive OR negative ''opinions'' always do your own research by reading whitepaper. I see many of the people here are well informed.

every investor should make informed decisions on what they should bet their money on. on the internet everyone has an opinion and most are wrong.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
I checked out Mirocana telegram and for some reason, Ive got the feeling that there is a group of people attacking this project. There are so many post on this forum with critical questions and harming Mirocana's reputation. And I saw people firing questions in Telegram too.

I am highly suspicious that this is done deliberately to bring Mirocana down.

Why am I thinking this? Because there are so many scam ICO's going on right now and in the past, and I haven't seen that they have been accused for it. People just think, this is a scam and let it go. Why go through so much trouble?

Actually, it is a market that you can only trust yourself. Icos can be a scam, people spreading fud about ico can be paid or can be just invested competitor of the ico.

It is important to make your own inspection and made your decision based on it. It is the only way in this circumstances.

Totally agree with you, dont believe any positive OR negative ''opinions'' always do your own research by reading whitepaper. I see many of the people here are well informed.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Don't follow pump and dumps, nor people opinions on forums or chat groups, look at the team, the community support and the progress.
Make sure you understand what the project is about and you have read available documentation, blog, news...

Then make your own educated judgement.
Pages:
Jump to: