Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 44. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I checked out Mirocana telegram and for some reason, Ive got the feeling that there is a group of people attacking this project. There are so many post on this forum with critical questions and harming Mirocana's reputation. And I saw people firing questions in Telegram too.

I am highly suspicious that this is done deliberately to bring Mirocana down.

Why am I thinking this? Because there are so many scam ICO's going on right now and in the past, and I haven't seen that they have been accused for it. People just think, this is a scam and let it go. Why go through so much trouble?

Actually, it is a market that you can only trust yourself. Icos can be a scam, people spreading fud about ico can be paid or can be just invested competitor of the ico.

It is important to make your own inspection and made your decision based on it. It is the only way in this circumstances.

There are though groups of people trying to blackmail ICO's. they demand payment in bitcoin, else they're gonna spread the word that the project is a scam

Seriously?? People are capable of anything when money are involved. Hope, Mirocana's reputation won't be damaged because of these people.
Well, as was already said, you really have to check all the information by yourself in order not to be led on.

He is telling the truth, this has happened before. Some devs have brought this these blackmail letters with screencaptures to our attention.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I checked out Mirocana telegram and for some reason, Ive got the feeling that there is a group of people attacking this project. There are so many post on this forum with critical questions and harming Mirocana's reputation. And I saw people firing questions in Telegram too.

Why am I thinking this? Because there are so many scam ICO's going on right now and in the past, and I haven't seen that they have been accused for it. People just think, this is a scam and let it go. Why go through so much trouble?

Actually, it is a market that you can only trust yourself. Icos can be a scam, people spreading fud about ico can be paid or can be just invested competitor of the ico.

It is important to make your own inspection and made your decision based on it. It is the only way in this circumstances.

There are though groups of people trying to blackmail ICO's. they demand payment in bitcoin, else they're gonna spread the word that the project is a scam

Seriously?? People are capable of anything when money are involved. Hope, Mirocana's reputation won't be damaged because of these people.
Well, as was already said, you really have to check all the information by yourself in order not to be led on.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

That just might be the case, indeed.

But if it is, they could just simply post some pictures of their conversation, where they were blackmailed by the people who wrote the article. And they really shouldn't try to make everything look perfect, by deleting every proof of doubt.

In their Telegram group they didn't say anything about asking questions related to that article (or at least I didn't see that).

Anyways, future will tell who's right or wrong  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
8 months free trial period its for investor only? Or for all tokenholders (even if people will buy on exchanges) ?

I guess this 8 months free period is for all token holder, starting when the AI-system is released. That means, when you buy your tokens after 6 months on an exchange you will only have 2 free months left.

I think those 8 months free period are the time Mirocana will need to iron out the bugs .. 🐛 🕷
It makes sense that there is a some sort of trial period for a starting company, when they have a proven track record, the trail will nog longer be an option imo.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
the trial trading for less money sounds good.
So everyone can test the skills witout risk Smiley

That for sure will give us a chance to try the system asap hence we can familiar with all the stuffs and things in the fast way before we start the real battle.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
8 months free trial period its for investor only? Or for all tokenholders (even if people will buy on exchanges) ?

I guess this 8 months free period is for all token holder, starting when the AI-system is released. That means, when you buy your tokens after 6 months on an exchange you will only have 2 free months left.
Oh, really? That's awesome! Thanks for informations. Besides, do you know about top 200. Could one buy tokens on exchanges and then get into the top 200?
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

You can buy on exchanges and try it too,  but I'm afraid you will need more tokens if I'm not wrong. Read Products details.

Will you be able to take all the profits out after eight months of free trial or there will be some kind of smart contract limitation?

If they wont let u cash out after trial it would be kind of scammy, so i assume cash outs are allowed after trial period. However Micronana dev should just give a quick reply to this
Absolutely agree. What would be the sense of this 8 months of hard work if you couldn't cash out your profits  Grin Grin I'm sure we can. But let's ask someone from the team.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 154

Will you be able to take all the profits out after eight months of free trial or there will be some kind of smart contract limitation?

If they wont let u cash out after trial it would be kind of scammy, so i assume cash outs are allowed after trial period. However Micronana dev should just give a quick reply to this

I guess just their wishing won't make it happen )))) They need something to prove it. So, everybody can choose to believe some offended blackmailer or to 
try thinking with your brain. I wish the devs let it happen and then  effectively defend the project and refute the doubful arguments put forward Mirocana by some loosers.
Why is it not allowed in reddit and telegram to post some qzestions/topics?
So bitcointalk is the only way?

That's because developers *ban* everyone who ask them relevant questions about the product, team and advisors. They don't want the weak parts of the company to surface — that's why they try to ignore or silence anybody who could make their potential investors to *just ask questions*.

So instead of answering the questions (which could be seen as a very logical step), they try to silence the questions. And jeep in mind, they claim to be transparent and they intend to raise $40 000 000. But taking into account that they struggle to raise 1500 ETH more for their pre-sale with the discount (only ~50 were raised in 2 days), I doubt their ability to raise $40 000 000.

But all of this is my opinion only. I'm still banned at all of their public Telegram groups for asking questions. You don't have to believe me — check all the facts yourself Smiley
I suppose you have violated some of rules for participants. The Mirocana community managers and representatives seems to be very patience as I see from telegram chart. I wish your ban to be canceled in case of some mistake. and you get all the answers for your questions Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 588

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Activity: 686

That's because developers *ban* everyone who ask them relevant questions about the product, team and advisors. They don't want the weak parts of the company to surface — that's why they try to ignore or silence anybody who could make their potential investors to *just ask questions*.

So instead of answering the questions (which could be seen as a very logical step), they try to silence the questions. And jeep in mind, they claim to be transparent and they intend to raise $40 000 000. But taking into account that they struggle to raise 1500 ETH more for their pre-sale with the discount (only ~50 were raised in 2 days), I doubt their ability to raise $40 000 000.

But all of this is my opinion only. I'm still banned at all of their public Telegram groups for asking questions. You don't have to believe me — check all the facts yourself Smiley
I didn't know anything about them blocking users on reddit and telegram. Are you sure that these banned users wasn't spamming?

I personally asked them about the other review, before a statement from George. They didn't say anything, no warning and suddenly I woke up banned from the Telegram group

I wanted to invest 5 ETH in their pre-sale, but after this happened ... pretty sure I won't

I do not agree with this policy. They should let express their doubts to the people just like in this forum.

It is necessary to be more flexible with those who will be and already are the basis of your project, but since every story has two sides, it is necessary to listen to them, I hope they can pronounce, and if there are rules they must be fulfilled, also be exposed by the Team so that there are no conflicts
Activity: 462

I didn't know anything about them blocking users on reddit and telegram. Are you sure that these banned users wasn't spamming?

I personally asked them about the other review, before a statement from George. They didn't say anything, no warning and suddenly I woke up banned from the Telegram group

I wanted to invest 5 ETH in their pre-sale, but after this happened ... pretty sure I won't

I do not agree with this policy. They should let express their doubts to the people just like in this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: