Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 67. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
this doesn't seem to be a decent project, how come you are the first to use AI for investing, Enigma has recently drop below the ico price, AI don't always win the market
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
This is a credit service? Its first product in this niche? You dont have any competitors?
Good day, autolove2.
 We have competitors, but we present three products at once, while others propose one of them.

You mean competitors in credit niche? Which ones?
Which ither 2 services you man?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
At first glance this seems to be a bit similar to Numeraire. Is that the case? I haven't read too deeply into both projects, but from what I know don't they also gather financial data and apply neural network systems and stuff?
Hi, Noruka!
Mirocana has some really specific differences.
The first difference from others is that we do not take customers funds to our accounts.
We connect to your broker or exchange account using an access key and manage your funds there.
The second difference is that we are building three platforms for crowd-sourced learning that will improve the overall accuracy of our predictions. And we will use our tokens to pay the rewards to skillful people for their help.
The third difference is that we base our predictions on many data sources (some of them described here: mirocana.com/technology). Our predictions not only based on moving averages but on many factors, like technical indicators, correlations, chart patterns, other players' activity, news, articles, tweets and even Google Trends.
The fourth difference is that we work not only with crypto-currencies but with traditional markets as well, check our products: mirocana.com/products
As an investor on this, i am glad that you are paying only 0,25% for bounties. I feel like there's not going to be any dumping tokens right after ico with this one.

Hey, nobytes! We're glad you are satisfied.
We are trying our best to make everything convenient for customers)
Just tried the bot for the first time.
It's pretty responsive but the pilot only showed me currency ( trading).

Hey, niklasmato!
Stay tuned, soon there will be updates and it will work okay.
Thanks for being interested Wink

Thanks I will, I'm very interested in this technology.
Can I ask where the team is located?

Sure, the company is Canadian; the core team is situated in Estonia and Russia)

Yeah, but im pretty sure the other market will be added soon.
That's right! Stay tuned with updates Wink
This is a credit service? Its first product in this niche? You dont have any competitors?
Good day, autolove2.
 We have competitors, but we present three products at once, while others propose one of them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Hey, niklasmato!

Thanks I will, I'm very interested in this technology.
Can I ask where the team is located?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I wonder why companies selling trading systems promising to make their users consistently money don't keep those systems secret.

If you've invented an infinite money printer, why'd you release it to the public?

Cause they're selling shovels in a gold rush.

Tell me how I'm wrong.

Hey, Vansire, after Token sale our products will be available for particular amount of people, so not everyone will have an access to them.

Okay, that's an unexpected reply. You're not going to dig gold all by yourself but you're also not selling shovels to everyone. Somewhere in between.

Why do you need to run an ICO campaign instead of profiting from the trades advised by Mirocana? Why do you need the ICO money?

Hey, niklasmato!
Activity: 168
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
As an investor on this, i am glad that you are paying only 0,25% for bounties. I feel like there's not going to be any dumping tokens right after ico with this one.
Activity: 686
An ICO for AI based investing, I really like that.
Even in the management of traditional portfolios Robo-advisor are slowly replaceing human traders. It's good to see this development in the crypto world as well. The benefits of algorithm based trading without human emotions can't be overlooked.
shitty copy of Peculium

Hello, Neurolicious!
Every project has it's own specific things and trays.
Explore our website to learn more and you will be sure, that Mirocana has the right to exist Wink
https://mirocana.com/
Activity: 518
This project has an interesting concept, it seems that MIROCANA has really professional team
I will follow this topic and its updates
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
At first glance this seems to be a bit similar to Numeraire. Is that the case? I haven't read too deeply into both projects, but from what I know don't they also gather financial data and apply neural network systems and stuff?
I read the whitepaper and a bit around the website, saw you can access an old version of the AI through telegram. Im testing it out, looks quite cool.
It's quite impressing what they plan to do after this ICO but this team will handle all obstacles I am sure.
Thanks for support and trust!
Something new huh. I might look after this one. The concept is good but I need more surprising info about this ico. Hoping for its success in the future.
Hello, bhoybitcoin!
Hope it will prove your expectations! Stay tuned)
Activity: 490
It's pretty responsive but the pilot only showed me currency (forex trading).

Yeah, but im pretty sure the other market will be added soon.
Pages:
Jump to: