Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 64. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
108 ETH contributed so far in this first hour of pre-sales
slow pace, but moving forward...
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Do these tokens get burned when I use them to get access to the Mirocana trading-system? Or do I just need to hold them?

just hold them... but you have to hold them on their system in order to enable you to use the AI system
once you want to sell the token, you transfer to some exchange and sell (then obviously not anymore allowed to use the bot)
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
It has started according to their twitter statement.

https://twitter.com/mirocana/status/920988026607718401

It is odd that announcing on twitter however not posting it here.

Besides that, will you put a chart for us to see current funding status.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
So far, i'm impressed by Mirocana but the whitepaper is difficult for me to read.
For example; ''You can use an intuitive interface in your Mirocana account to track how the system performs.''

I had to look up what intuitive interface is and learned that the interface works the way the user does, that normal human "intuition" suffices to use it, that neither training nor rational thought is necessary, and that it will feel "natural."

So can you make a video where you make it really really simple for non-tech people Smiley

Video tutorial will be great since not all people has time to read all the necessary stuffs. At least with video we can gain an easy understanding with less effort.

An AMA would also be great from the dev's. helps get the community involved.

Yes that's true, an AMA on redit is always interesting to read/follow.
It might be a good idea to do it before the ico ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Presale has started, right? Can the status be seen somewhere? Haven't found anything on website.

I checked too, but can't find anything. It would be great if devs would implement some counter on the website.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Presale has started, right? Can the status be seen somewhere? Haven't found anything on website.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hello!

I've read the conditions here https://mirocana.com/token-sale/bounty/
but still have questions.
I'm interesting in signature campaign.

Am I need to post in other threads or only in main thread?
Stakes are counted every week for wearing signature and posting more than 3 posts?

When the bounty campaign ends? If it is constant when the bounty tokens distributed?

Hello! Comments are counted below the main thread, stakes are counted every week yes, and every week there should be comments)
Bounty ends with the end of Token Sale. It's on 19th of December.

Thank you very much for answer!
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
So far, i'm impressed by Mirocana but the whitepaper is difficult for me to read.
For example; ''You can use an intuitive interface in your Mirocana account to track how the system performs.''

So can you make a video where you make it really really simple for non-tech people Smiley

Video tutorial will be great since not all people has time to read all the necessary stuffs. At least with video we can gain an easy understanding with less effort.

I'm a huge fan of video's where devs explaining the platform.
They can explain it then too not so technical people and its nice to see there faces! The faces behind this project.

The whitepaper is technical but if you do your own research you understand it more.
Time you spent on your research will worth your time because this is a great platform.

Keep it up team
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the video of the interview with the main dev of MIROCANA is really nice. Very instructive and we see that he know what he do and that put a face on the project, it’s really important for investors to see that.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Pre-sale started already? How much they raised right now?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
You need to have 5000 tokens or 15,000 if you buy on the exchange. How to get the Access Key and a Secret Key? The first 8 months are not charged, and then 25% of the profit is paid in the form of tokens. So they will have to be replenished. And how will the profit be calculated, is it necessary to take into account the price of the tokens, and the profit in all pairs in the equivalent of BTC?

Profit will be calculated based on the dollar value of your portfolio not BTC. If i understand correctly they will also compensate your losses up to 25% of decreased dollar value of your portfolio.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M37P1x_hqGw

Interview with the Main Dev, it is very nice to watch. They speak calmly and in terms non techy people can also understand.
recommend it to anyone who is interested in Microcana!
Great video, but its only the short version.
There is the full version of it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs1p76L0qV4&t=18s) , and im going to watch it for more information  Smiley

nice to see these. the devs should continue doing videos and should also do an AMA as well for potential investors.
Activity: 490

Interview with the Main Dev, it is very nice to watch. They speak calmly and in terms non techy people can also understand.
Great video, but its only the short version.
There is the full version of it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs1p76L0qV4&t=18s) , and im going to watch it for more information  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Pre-sale begins in an hour and a half, let's see how the fees will go!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Do these tokens get burned when I use them to get access to the Mirocana trading-system? Or do I just need to hold them?
Activity: 554
Merit: 251

WOW!!!

Now I'm thinking about getting at least 5000 Microcana tokens.

This guy being the main developer puts a lot of confidence in me, as a possible investor. Well done sir!

He loves what he has created, and so will the investors.

/Oh, I checked the price, and realized I cant afford to spend 5 eth, so I will have to got for 1000 or 1 eth
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
You need to have 5000 tokens or 15,000 if you buy on the exchange. How to get the Access Key and a Secret Key? The first 8 months are not charged, and then 25% of the profit is paid in the form of tokens. So they will have to be replenished. And how will the profit be calculated, is it necessary to take into account the price of the tokens, and the profit in all pairs in the equivalent of BTC?
Activity: 154

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
This is what I read about the stock market;

''We will not charge any fees for our service during the first 8 months (untill August 2018) of your experience with our product. After that period, when our relations will be trustworthy and our predictions are more accurate, we will charge 25% of profits that we helped you to make. Our fee will be billed monthly, in MIRO tokens. If it was a losing month we will compensate you 25% of the loss in MIRO tokens.''

Can you also decide to quit after 8 months if you are not happy ?
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
So this is like bot then? there is already ping pong bot for trading. So this AI is going to be smarter then ping pong bot? Very cool.
Pages:
Jump to: