Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 8. (Read 34942 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Hey guys. I was a little bit boring today) so decided to investigate other ICOs. Weeeell, LOSERS that's what I see Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Congrats to all us who made the proper choice ))) Mirocana rocks;)
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
very interesting concept, i will have to read more into it as i am just speculating now, but something gives me a weird feeling about this.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Activity: 50
So can we see this work on demo on Oanda already?
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Congrats with start trading of your token.

Will be the launching for testing of MiROCANA before March?
Or some parts of it.
As I understand there are some already working parts of system or not?

Forex market product is almost ready to be tested by the community)))) I look forward to that

I am curious to see what you guys worked on. I am still a bit unsure but I am more than happy to let your product convince me.

Or some parts of it.

Forex market product is almost ready to be tested by the community)))) I look forward to that
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
Success for mirocana with current token sales up to $ 1,014,584
Next Goal is 3000 ETH
Activity: 281
Merit: 250

Or some parts of it.
Hello)) What's up, fellows Smiley Are you ready for a great trading? Wink Oanda will be availible in the nearer future, sale is live and the contribution grows constantly, community extands!
Doesn't get any better than this, right?
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hey folks! It seems our Mirocana will be the most most-wanted trading tool)) Check the new page dedicated to the team https://www.mirocana.com/company/ Advisers part is really impressive!
Besides Mirocana team prepares some great bonus surprise for ICO sale))) Don't forget to follow the news.
the project is interesting but expensive to use artificial intelligence. most wonder if there will be many users and each will use its artificial intelligence, wouldn't they clash and merge some and give to others to get rich. when this total portfolio there somehow understandable, and then every man for himself and would not that buy first will have the profit from buying the following for them...
They provide an opportunity to customize own trading strategy (it's my favorite part). I guess, You can  leave those other traders in the dust
if you're good anough and have a real trading sense  Wink I don't think it's so expansive according with the servises they offer. Hope they will diversify products and services line in future.  

The question is whether the leverage of your skills which you can achieve through AI does in the end bring about any individual advantages when everybody can use it. Imagine three people are in a competition for jumping as high as possible. Without a spring C was highest, B second and A the lowest jumper. Now they all get a spring as an extra tool. I suppose C will still be highest, B second and A last, at least as soon as enough practice was involved and C can use his superior power even with those springs. And I feel it will go the same way with someone having superior trading sense. If you give him the tools to leverage the skills he might remain the superior trader over others.
It's the reason to buy more tokens))))
The less tokens are on the exchanges, the better, for our own good. That's why the Mirocana's token value is much higher than just marketing tool!
By the way, there is some news on it:

"Before the start of Mirocana Token Sale we decided to reduce the hard cap to avoid the losses of the company, speculations and decrease of the MIRO token’s price after the market entry.
Now the Token Sale Hard cap will be 60.000 ETH."

It shows us that  the team  is strongly committed to further developing their project!

Thanks Devs ones more!!!  Kiss

You obviously fail to understand my argument. If my argument was true, the right consequence would be to not buy tokens. Fact is, I could be wrong.

I absolutely understand your position. I  just mentioned that token holder are interested in the less amount of competitors. And the way to approach this is to  cut off access to Mirocana's products))) by holding more tokens.

I see what you are saying, although I doubt it will work that way. Will Mirocana be open source? How about someone takes the codebase and forks it to create a cheaper Mirocana?
I hope they will not reveal the hole  source. Mirocana team has created a really innovative technology & I wish the copyright will be held by Mirocana.

As you know keeping things closed and not open source it hardly works in todays open source environment. Or would you want some code make the majority of your funds disappear out of a sudden? Not sure how they are going to handle it.
Talking about copyright I guess the creator has to protect the source. Everyone tries to steal nowadays. It has already been demonstrated in other projects. Mirocana team has already  mantioned their   readiness to share the source but I don't mind if they do not.

It's not important whether you mind if they do or do not. I doubt the market will be super enthusiastic about a blockchain product with unknown code. But maybe I am wrong and the market doesn't care, who knows?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
"Dear friends!
We are happy to announce that we made a cooperation with ZERION!
This partnership is strategic - for knowledge, experience exchange and  for improving both our and their technologies.
If you got any questions please write us in Telegram - https://t.me/mirocana_chat"

Source : https://twitter.com/mirocana/status/935191166299115520

Activity: 2
Mirocana is a scam. You buy their cryptocoins giving them your BTC or ETH. They promise to link your account with famous exchange platforms like Oanda but Oanda doesn't know them. In few weeks all cryptomoney you have sent them will be lost.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
We create a complex multi-level system that must surpass all AI and predicative systems that previously existed. And, of course, blockchain is extremely important. Without it, it is difficult for us to ensure a high level of openness and transparency
When will it appear on exchanges? And on what exchanged will it be listed ?
After token sale and first on etherdelts. That's why I'm offering to support MIROs listing)
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
When will it appear on exchanges? And on what exchanged will it be listed ?
Concerning exchanges, I'm quite sure that such a successful   company like Mirocana can easily solve this problem. However, I offer you guys to start an exchange campaign and all the investors and just supporters of the project will be pleased  to vote for MIROs Wink
Activity: 195
Great, thanks a lot for the answer. This greatly increases my confidence in Mirocana! Good luck with it.
Thanks a lot! Nice to know that
Activity: 195
Great, thanks a lot for the answer. This greatly increases my confidence in Mirocana! Good luck with it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Please help to check the ripple address seems its not valid for payment

Okay, we'll check, thanks
Pages:
Jump to: