Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 9. (Read 34942 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 254
Please help to check the ripple address seems its not valid for payment
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
For the crypto product, I still want to know if profit is determined in $ value of the portfolio, or by how much the AI trading outperforms bitcoin (because your site says you use it as a benchmark). If profit is based on $ value, then we (mirocana users) may have to pay quite a bit in fees only because for example the bitcoin price increased. In that case it is possible that some months it is more profitable to keep your coins sitting in a wallet, instead of on an exchange, managed by your AI. So I think it is important to know for everyone...

In crypto product, performance fee is calculated as an increased value of the based asset (BTC) during the month. US Dollar is not the based asset in the crypto product.
Activity: 195
Merit: 250
For the crypto product, I still want to know if profit is determined in $ value of the portfolio, or by how much the AI trading outperforms bitcoin (because your site says you use it as a benchmark). If profit is based on $ value, then we (mirocana users) may have to pay quite a bit in fees only because for example the bitcoin price increased. In that case it is possible that some months it is more profitable to keep your coins sitting in a wallet, instead of on an exchange, managed by your AI. So I think it is important to know for everyone...
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
They can't answer non-stop, they need to rest sometimes))) I'm sure you'll get a reply soon. By the way someone has already bought with LTC and the transaction was longer then usually, but he got his MIROs at last.

Oh, thanks, dear friend for quoting me. I feel some like a celebrity
Activity: 238
How long its going to take the coins to showed up in my account. I have already sent BTC
It could take time, depends on how much you purchased. Don't worry, they will appear
How long its going to take the coins to showed up in my account. I have already sent BTC
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
after the ico i can tansfer them to MEW?
Can i make transfer from bitstamp?
Of course.

You just can't transfer our tokens somewhere.
Pls how do I send out from miracana
You mean to transfer MIRO to your wallet?
It's unavailable till the end of the Token Sale.
You will be able to transfer them after the end.

Thats right,distribution is after the ICO's.After ICO its time to move to your wallet or to the trading platform if it is already listed. Just wait for now,instruction will be given after.

This is also a good project which i am also monitoring. Good luck to the team.

thanks you))))
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Can i make transfer from bitstamp?
Activity: 882
Merit: 269

Thats right,distribution is after the ICO's.After ICO its time to move to your wallet or to the trading platform if it is already listed. Just wait for now,instruction will be given after.

This is also a good project which i am also monitoring. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 195
They can't answer non-stop, they need to rest sometimes))) I'm sure you'll get a reply soon. By the way someone has already bought with LTC and the transaction was longer then usually, but he got his MIROs at last.
Thanks a lot, you're totally right
I start to feel it is, since it’s difficult to answer a question simple as mine on what would be the safest way of buying with LTC
If I want to buy tokens with LTC which one would it be the safest way?
Pages:
Jump to: