Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 4. (Read 34942 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,
I have provided litecoins to the mirocana ICO but I haven't received anything yet...Is this another scam?
Activity: 50
Is anyone using Mirocana's platform yet to confirm how good these AI signals are?
Activity: 228
Merit: 102
Hi!
When will stakes be distributed for bitcointalk and twitter bounty?

Thnx
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Smiley Token Sale is finished. But this is just the beginning…

"Dear friend!
Mirocana project finished one of its first development step - Token Sale.
Thank you so much for support and interest in details you demonstrated!
It is always great to create something new, especially when you know that people need that.
We hope, that we've created a strong and supportive community that will grow together with the growth of our system.
As you know we have a great future ahead!
The whole system with all of the products and platforms will fully work by the end of 2018.
For now - let's sum up the results of Mirocana Token Sale:

Total amount of attracted funds: $2,9 mln
Token-holders: 1405

Starting from today we begin to work more active and harder to create the products, that will make a revolution in financial markets!"

I checked here :https://mirocana.com/token-sale/

And it says different numbers than blog. First i thought it is lower because of the drop on markets but also token holders amount is different too.

TOKEN SALE IS FINISHED
Thank you for your support!
$2 220,541
total funding

total token-holders
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
legendary
Smiley Token Sale is finished. But this is just the beginning…

"Dear friend!
Mirocana project finished one of its first development step - Token Sale.
Thank you so much for support and interest in details you demonstrated!
It is always great to create something new, especially when you know that people need that.
We hope, that we've created a strong and supportive community that will grow together with the growth of our system.
As you know we have a great future ahead!
The whole system with all of the products and platforms will fully work by the end of 2018.
For now - let's sum up the results of Mirocana Token Sale:

Total amount of attracted funds: $2,9 mln
Token-holders: 1405

Starting from today we begin to work more active and harder to create the products, that will make a revolution in financial markets!"

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
MIROCANA is good for people who have just entered the block chain. It's a great idea to get a quick understanding of this information.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Mirocana Ico Over !

$2,835,000 Raised and 1377 Tokens Holders !

Thats great news! Waiting for tokens distribution beginning to participants in promotion-bounty campaigns. And listing at first exchange of course  Wink
legendary
💫 🚀 CONGRATULATIONS to all participants ! 🚀 💫

legendary
Mirocana Ico Over !

$2,835,000 Raised and 1377 Tokens Holders !

Activity: 4
With hope to get answers anyway, for community))!

And.. I didnt found answer - what will happened with rest of tokens because you obviously get less than 4000 Eth and Cap was for 60000.. So you sold like 5-7 millions token from 120 mln (200 mln x 0.6)
And in your whitepaper you promise to distribute all the 120 mln through ICO Token Sale buyers.. @60%Will be distributed among Token Sale token buyers@

Is it means we will get rest +/-114 mln proportionally to all investors?
And if someone from respective members could send invite for me with promise to share half of referral link 5% bonus Wink

Only half hour left, Ethereum is ready, but im not sure due to previous question..
Hello, Mirocana society)

I have a question

It is stated in WhitePaper what second ICO is possible in 2019? Is it a nonsense, from perspective of price per token? I mean, if it was any clearance from founders about this possibility or its a must Huh
I dont want to invest if its not clear, what founders think about early investors..
Activity: 2
Another scam company in my opinion.

I've been following this company for a long time. Today, they have sent me an email regarding their mining tool. I have downloaded it and did some scanning through. It included:

-Bitcoinminer.tx
-Bitcoinminer.td

which is used for executing scripts. These scripts have the purpose to connect the virus to a control and command server.

I would all suggest you to stay away from them. At least they have lost my trust.
legendary
Mirocana Ico Ends in 9 Hours !

$2,680,000 Raised and 1305 Tokens Holders !

legendary
We will be adding more features to the Mirocana Miner app in next updates and are waiting for your bug reports
in our official group on Telegram: t.me/mirocana

We remind you it is just several hours left before Mirocana Token sale ends.
You can still get your MIRO tokens and get access to our Investment Products that we will release according to our roadmap or earlier.

PURCHASE MIRO

We would like to point out that, unlike many other ICOs, we will remain very active and transparent in what we are doing
and we have a plan on how we will deliver our news and achievements to crypto community to grow the capitalization of the MIRO tokens.

Become a part of Mirocana Ecosystem

legendary
Hello, Dear Friend!
Mirocana Miner Released.

For the past several weeks we have been working hard to release Mirocana Mining app before Token Sale ends
and earlier than it was promised in our roadmap. You can use the GPU power of your Windows PC to rent us your computational power.
In reward, you will receive MIRO tokens (from an amount that was specially dedicated in token distribution).

legendary
Interesting! Do you think it's not too late for me to buy right now? What was the early birds bonus?

You can purchase MIRO right now by following this link - https://app.mirocana.com

Token Sale bonuses:
from 500 to 10 000 MIRO - get 15% MIRO.
from 10 000 to 50 000 MIRO - get 20% MIRO.
from 50 000 to 100 000 - get 25% MIRO.
from 100 000 and more - 30% MIRO.

Buy MIRO with Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Credit card.

We remind you also about our invitation program. https://steemit.com/artificialintelligence/@mirocana/mirocana-invitation-program.
Invite your friend and get 5% bonus from his purchase.
Pages:
Jump to: