Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 19. (Read 80150 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
don't forget MNR-spamtweets for bittrex

Hey all - I tweeted Bittrex (@BittrexExchange) about adding MNR to the exchange - they said they respond to Twitter pressure - the more creative the tweets the better - so if you want to accomplish the first stage of getting on exchanges start tweeting them - @BittrexExchange

(Here is the tweet they sent me: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/471697280093790208)
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
^^ Looks like we are in stride!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
1202!! NEXT!  Grin
Go vote for MNR @ Mintpal !
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

OK I think I will.  Tongue

#91 with 1210 votes.

We should be in the top 90 for sure tomorrow!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
is there a working blockexplorer?
www.mjollnircoin.com - though for a moment there it was unresponsive, seems fine again now.

Does anyone know if the dev has already submited to CoimMarketCap?

Done that just now

Fantastic:)
Activity: 126
www.mjollnircoin.com - though for a moment there it was unresponsive, seems fine again now.

Done that just now
legendary
Hey all - I tweeted Bittrex (@BittrexExchange) about adding MNR to the exchange - they said they respond to Twitter pressure - the more creative the tweets the better - so if you want to accomplish the first stage of getting on exchanges start tweeting them - @BittrexExchange

(Here is the tweet they sent me: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/471697280093790208)
legendary

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Pools, hash rates and miners
pool
24h Ghash/s
question...
has bittrex been contacted to add this coin?

XC first on bittrex...
then poloniex, mintpal and cryptsy

Boostcoin first on bittrex
now already on poloniex, what's next

it looks like this exchange is a good jumping board.
(but i've seen new coins die here too)
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
legendary
What does everyone think about anon features for this coin. This article here got all kind of ideas brewing in my cloud ..
http://coinjoint.info/report-frontlines-dark-wallet-alpha-testing/

Seems a popular request for altcoins - in another coin's thread somebody asked about adding DarkSend / CryptoNote as well.

^^   Yeah you know what they say..
"Where ever light goes it notices darkness has gotten there first and is waiting for it!"
End Quote

Thanks for the charts by the way... i just sent 200MNR to the donate address.   METCGJeKpyjr73KHDwo9k2jWe3J5s97rt7

Speaking of.. hey mjollnircoin!  

is there a way i can send regular payments to a MNR address on the regular, automatically?

That would be a nice feature.

Say i wanted to send 200MNR to therealsteve every week! Automatically! Can you code that in possibly, is that doable?

Edit: Maybe a separate tab to show repeating payments or something..

Hi,

Well, we can put some effort in facilitating an accounting engine that would allow the user to setup recurring payments.
Ofcourse (as a consequence), the merchant cannot know about your "subscription" ; it would merely be a way
to automate the process of paying those montly returning bills instead of you having to create the payment manually each time.

So, lets try to sketch a simple one and make it even more simple

Version Simple:
--------------

Features:

- List of pending "bills" (model/view/controller)
- Confirmation dialog for User before or on due date
- Import/Export list of subscriptions

Screens:
1. Pending payments:  User chooses which payments to fullfill from a list of pending payments (and sends coins)
   Actions: Pay or Pay selected
2. Manage subscriptions: User manages subscriptions
   Actions: New,Edit,Delete, Export,Import
2. Dialog/notification to remind User of a due payment / lack of funds etc

Options (optional):
Screen 1: Automatic payment on or before due date (high risk transaction)

Actions:
1. User can create subscription
   1a. User sets (total) amount
   1b. User sets a date or creates payment term
   1c. User sets the total number of payments to be made
2. User can delete subscription
3. User can edit existing subscription

Hey mjollnircoin!

Thanks for chiming in..

Confirmation dialog before due date is great idea. I was also thinking maybe a skip payment button too so that you can skip the next upcoming payment ..

Outside of that you hit it on the nail! I dont mind so much the merchant not nowing about the automation.

Wish my bitcoin client had this, it would be a great way to automate sending coins to say an exchange to cash out regularly.

Thanks for clarifying about the anon features, it does seem to be a front and center topic with a potential to be an inflamation point between oposing sides.
Hey how about the new miner...

any progress on that?

windows build?

I think Chango is still doing tests (?)

If all goes well, there will be a windows build the coming week(end)

Oh sorry, no I am not doing more tests, what it is in github is what I have,  I don't have windows to build so the source it is all I can provide.

Cheers!.

Anyone with a working MingW or linux that can compile it?
Activity: 154

any progress on that?

windows build?

Oh sorry, no I am not doing more tests, what it is in github is what I have,  I don't have windows to build so the source it is all I can provide.

Cheers!.

any progress on that?

windows build?

any progress on that?

windows build?

It will be difficult to find the exact image; The image was a scan from a print in a book and bump mapped onto an image of a blank blank silver coin

I think, this is the original black/white scan:

tor-mjolner-gb-coin.jpg

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile

this one, have looked everywhere cannot find a reference to it on the internet

logo concept

feedback appreciated

Thanks a lot!

Here is a couple of things that occured to me:
  • The snakes in the hammer are twisted strangely
  • The "ripples" that start from the center of the coin and move outward are strangely transparent with the hammer (i.e it is not stamped into but drawn over)
  • Very modern depiction of Mjollnir

Just for Info: The original logo is an image of an actual 13th century coin. In it you can see Mjollnir pictured as a cross, in Midieval times this symbol was used by Pagans and Christians. Not only did it help trading between the factions in that time, but it also showed some level of tolerance (and protected identity, as the other person would not be able to guess your religion)

Since Mjollnircoin has some similarities (no restrictions on who can take part,a means to facilitate trading,etc) I prefer to see a a modern version of the "cross-hammer"

Appreciate the feedback

keeping in line with the viking coinage of the time

I would like to approach the design from a viking perspective and in line with the developers and community of Mjollnircoin

this imagery is common of the cross and hammer coinage of the time commonly known as a Mjölnir (hammer) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mj%C3%B6lnir  with a christian cross

other imagery associated with viking coinage is the Trefoil knot http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trefoil_knot

and the triquetra  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Triquetra-Vesica.svg

completing the imagery on the coins of the time are also runes

It would be great to get the link that references the image on the first page of the announcement thread

would it be best to include all these images or just the Mjölnir with cross as depicted on the coin on the announcement thread

Your viking-age approach sounds excellent to me!

Which image exactly do you mean with 'on the first page of the announcement thread' ?

logo concept

feedback appreciated

Thanks a lot!

Here is a couple of things that occured to me:
  • The snakes in the hammer are twisted strangely
  • The "ripples" that start from the center of the coin and move outward are strangely transparent with the hammer (i.e it is not stamped into but drawn over)
  • Very modern depiction of Mjollnir

Just for Info: The original logo is an image of an actual 13th century coin. In it you can see Mjollnir pictured as a cross, in Midieval times this symbol was used by Pagans and Christians. Not only did it help trading between the factions in that time, but it also showed some level of tolerance (and protected identity, as the other person would not be able to guess your religion)

Since Mjollnircoin has some similarities (no restrictions on who can take part,a means to facilitate trading,etc) I prefer to see a a modern version of the "cross-hammer"

Appreciate the feedback

keeping in line with the viking coinage of the time

I would like to approach the design from a viking perspective and in line with the developers and community of Mjollnircoin

this imagery is common of the cross and hammer coinage of the time commonly known as a Mjölnir (hammer) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mj%C3%B6lnir  with a christian cross

other imagery associated with viking coinage is the Trefoil knot http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trefoil_knot

and the triquetra  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Triquetra-Vesica.svg

completing the imagery on the coins of the time are also runes

It would be great to get the link that references the image on the first page of the announcement thread

would it be best to include all these images or just the Mjölnir with cross as depicted on the coin on the announcement thread

Your viking-age approach sounds excellent to me!

Which image exactly do you mean with 'on the first page of the announcement thread' ?

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org