Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 17. (Read 80150 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
We need to bittrex because I found that a lot of the coin is the first in the bittrex.com business success will obtain other trading market recognition.

Yes, AFAIK they will add Mjollnircoin once we have twittered plenty of creative tweets
We usually agree on things djm34, but I disagree on this one.

I realize it's really no big deal but I've enjoyed seeing the different versions of the coin that hamer-xx has done.
I've been looking forward to seeing new posts of his with this info.

I'm really liking both coins in this latest batch with the hammers.  Both the silver and the gold look really sharp.
Speaking of which.  Part of the decision on what logo to choose could come down to the different sizes we will need.

Some may look better when used for smaller images. 

mjollnircoin, do you have any idea what sizes we will need?

Yes, we will need the following sizes:
  • 16x16
  • 32x32
  • 48x48
  • 64x64
  • 128x128
  • 256x256

The smallest of sizes are for the icons (incl. favourite icon)

Rescaling the LOGO to the required dimensions is a simple task, but on very low resolutions (<= 64x64) the graphic should be simple for best results (like the 2-color logos hamer-xx has posted)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Pools, hash rates and miners
pool
24h Ghash/s
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

There is now a Win32 binary for ElGranChango's CGMiner experiment, those who are interested are welcome to try it out:

cgminer-elgranchango.zip

I will try it...
will let you'll know

after trying a lot of settings with HW-errors, finally got it working.
with old miner... 50Mh total on rig (3x7950) (cpu-usage 7%)
new miner... 48Mh total on rig (cpu-usage 33%)

no succes I would say Sad
Activity: 168
We usually agree on things djm34, but I disagree on this one.

I realize it's really no big deal but I've enjoyed seeing the different versions of the coin that hamer-xx has done.
I've been looking forward to seeing new posts of his with this info.

I'm really liking both coins in this latest batch with the hammers.  Both the silver and the gold look really sharp.
Speaking of which.  Part of the decision on what logo to choose could come down to the different sizes we will need.

Some may look better when used for smaller images. 

mjollnircoin, do you have any idea what sizes we will need?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
(Carlo,Brokkir,Soul,Zed) Friends I think you are misunderstanding my post,I apologise for not being clear enough.I don't need donations of any kind for the past work I did. I especially don't need the obligations that taking donation would engender. I work on the logo design in my free time because I want to help this coin succeed.

If you want to thank me for my work by a donation, send few coins to the Mjollnircoin Vault.

My post was reaction on previous sarcastic flamebait by djm34...(largest ipo holder of  Mjollnircoin - who did nothing for this community)

First I am not the largest IPO holder, I am even not the largest holder.

Grin and quite frankly you shouldn't read too seriously into what I wrote (you designing the logo for a coin named after a hammer from either a comics book or a Nordic deity...  Roll Eyes and you are competing for a bounty... so it isn't entirely free development either  Grin)
Now, most of the time I look into that thread I end up seeing endless pages of logo... (not entirely your fault, it just get quoted) and personnally I would prefer read about other kind of news...
Ok the first couple of time it was nice but after a while either Mjollnircoin should have made up is mind and you should have stick to one design instead of presenting 10 (like what mymenace did actually)

auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
We need to bittrex because I found that a lot of the coin is the first in the bittrex.com business success will obtain other trading market recognition.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

There is now a Win32 binary for ElGranChango's CGMiner experiment, those who are interested are welcome to try it out:

cgminer-elgranchango.zip

I will try it...
will let you'll know
(Carlo,Brokkir,Soul,Zed) Friends I think you are misunderstanding my post,I apologise for not being clear enough.I don't need donations of any kind for the past work I did. I especially don't need the obligations that taking donation would engender. I work on the logo design in my free time because I want to help this coin succeed.

If you want to thank me for my work by a donation, send few coins to the Mjollnircoin Vault.

My post was reaction on previous sarcastic flamebait by djm34...(largest ipo holder of  Mjollnircoin - who did nothing for this community)

I don't have much free time because I work everyday and at the weekends. While changing the right leg of the M letter with hammer symbol might produce some interesting result, doing so would require much time and assiduity to complete it.I honestly think we have a few decent designs in this thread, maybe Brokkir should start a poll (later this month) so we can pick one of them?

I also encourage other members of the community to post their works!

Excellent work on the new Logo's , they look very interesting! Thanks!

AFAIK, djm34 is not an IPO holder but an early miner. The 3 IPO holders are known to me

Also, I think that most of us are on par with your schedule - Grabbing a few hours in the week (when possible) and most of the work is done on the weekends and days off

There will be a poll to select the best of the Logos yes,

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I don't have much free time because I work everyday and at the weekends. While changing the right leg of the M letter with hammer symbol might produce some interesting result, doing so would require much time and assiduity to complete it.I honestly think we have a few decent designs in this thread, maybe Brokkir should start a poll (later this month) so we can pick one of them?

I also encourage other members of the community to post their works!

cgminer-elgranchango.zip

FUN > ROI
pool
24h Ghash/s
What time to replace the new LOGO

Or wait for the M to accept our this coin, I have been silent vote

This month, together with the payment subscription feature. No exact release date yet

auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What time to replace the new LOGO

Or wait for the M to accept our this coin, I have been silent vote
Currently is position #84 with 1366 votes.
70 votes needed at present for top 80.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MNR

PS mjollnircoin can you change the OP message link for MintPal voting to the above.
Nice tip from a forum member to add #MNR after voting to automatically sort it to the top!
FUN > ROI
pool
24h Ghash/s
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
^^ Just sent 250 MNR to the Mjollnircoin Vault.

Grin

You're probably right.

I'm a fool because I wasted 4 days of my life for nothing and did all these graphics for free! ( For all my efforts I got grin smiley from the largest ipo holder of  Mjollnircoin)

It's better for me to move on to other things and let the other community members make something good for Mjollnircoin!

Ahh, don't say that. Sad

Keep in mind there wan't a premine on MNR for payments for different things.  This is a community coin where everyone can chip in with their own special talents!

You definitely have a good artistic talent!

I can't speak for the community at large but can certainly speak for myself and I have looked forward to each new release of graphics you have done.  Your graphics keep getting better and better!

I've looked forward to seeing how far you can push the logo with ideas from the community and you have outdid yourself!

So while the total value of my gratitude is 0 btc/mnr I can say a GIANT THANK YOU.

Carlo

Yes, the pre-mine was canceled during the pre-announcement phase

But, Mjollnircoin's vault is (slowly) filling up; If more people donated some MNR to MBXV4uqF1AzbvXrS1H4775uMaeLQYnrBjK we can reward the graphic artist(s)

Currently, the vaults holds only 250 MNR

Also, any work contributed to Mjollnircoin will have proper crediting
You're probably right.

I'm a fool because I wasted 4 days of my life for nothing and did all these graphics for free! ( For all my efforts I got grin smiley from the largest ipo holder of  Mjollnircoin)

It's better for me to move on to other things and let the other community members make something good for Mjollnircoin!

Ahh, don't say that. Sad

Keep in mind there wan't a premine on MNR for payments for different things.  This is a community coin where everyone can chip in with their own special talents!

You definitely have a good artistic talent!

I can't speak for the community at large but can certainly speak for myself and I have looked forward to each new release of graphics you have done.  Your graphics keep getting better and better!

I've looked forward to seeing how far you can push the logo with ideas from the community and you have outdid yourself!

So while the total value of my gratitude is 0 btc/mnr I can say a GIANT THANK YOU.

Carlo
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org