Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 21. (Read 80150 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hello,

I have a optimization for the miner It gives me nice performance improvements more than 50% increased hashrate Shocked, coincidentally my electricity bill arrived  Sad, would you guys give me some donations if I released to the open or should I keep it for myself for a while to pay for the R&D  Grin? . The optimizations are nothing from the other world but I spend quite some time with trial and error.

Cheers!.

Just curious, why blake? It is not the biggest register pig on the block as it seems..

Didn't test the others, but with 29 bits the masks are ff and f8 so just for the order of the mask it seems logical to me to remove the last 2. Would have to test if there is better performance selecting other algos.

Cheers!
Well, moving groestl alone to CPU would probably relax register pressure enough to run bigger worksizes, especially on GCN 1.1. But I did not test: working on a better groestl implementation than T-tables now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello,

I have a optimization for the miner It gives me nice performance improvements more than 50% increased hashrate Shocked, coincidentally my electricity bill arrived  Sad, would you guys give me some donations if I released to the open or should I keep it for myself for a while to pay for the R&D  Grin? . The optimizations are nothing from the other world but I spend quite some time with trial and error.

Cheers!.

Just curious, why blake? It is not the biggest register pig on the block as it seems..

Didn't test the others, but with 29 bits the masks are ff and f8 so just for the order of the mask it seems logical to me to remove the last 2. Would have to test if there is better performance selecting other algos.

Cheers!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hello,

I have a optimization for the miner It gives me nice performance improvements more than 50% increased hashrate Shocked, coincidentally my electricity bill arrived  Sad, would you guys give me some donations if I released to the open or should I keep it for myself for a while to pay for the R&D  Grin? . The optimizations are nothing from the other world but I spend quite some time with trial and error.

Cheers!.

auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The people in the communities are very fond of MNR, I need to do what contributions, if may I hope I can give some MNR to help some people. If you have a plan, please PM me
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
logo concept

feedback appreciated

here ya go should look better now
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
logo concept

feedback appreciated

[UPDATE]
may need a few changes probably the handle to begin with

oh the logo look like penis, nice! LOL
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
logo concept

feedback appreciated

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
1029!!  NEXT!!  Grin

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Go vote for MNR!!

Keep it movin fellas!!
Activity: 168
Double digits on MintPal.com

Currently is position #99 with 1012 votes.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I've been trying to find time to answer,I'm very busy these days... I will incorporate community suggestions into the design in the coming week.

Brokkir - Dev

1.Can you do a version of Mjollnircoin that uses the hammer symbol of the original logo ? The M version makes a nice facing side and the hammer symbol is great for the back side of the coin.

cayars

2. Taking the 2nd one that is blue and gold and making the blue a bit lighter in color and maybe giving the gold a bit more "metal" finish to it.

3. Was wondering if you could try the same color patter with that style.  Change the silver background to a light/medium blue finish and change the silver M to gold

SimkoMiner

4. I like the silver one looking like LiteCoin :-). BTW you could try to change the font to look more ancient.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Pools, hash rates and miners
pool
24h Ghash/s
Today we break into the top 100 on MintPal.com

Currently is position #103 with 955 votes.
Top 100 is only 4 votes away right now!

We are nº 100 now Smiley I just vote the 999 :p.
Today we break into the top 100 on MintPal.com

Currently is position #103 with 955 votes.
Top 100 is only 4 votes away right now!

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
I like the silver one looking like LiteCoin :-). BTW you could try to change the font to look more ancient.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I like the last M, 3rd row #3...

but i like the blue circle thats first on the 2nd row ..

I like a lot of them.

hamer-xx, you do good work!

You're giving us "option anxiety" which is good.

I can't help being drawn to a theme I can't express.  Could you humor me if not to much trouble and try taking the 2nd one that is blue and gold and making the blue a bit lighter in color and maybe giving the gold a bit more "metal" finish to it.

I also like the silver one next to it.  Was wondering if you could try the same color patter with that style.  Change the silver background to a light/medium blue finish and change the silver M to gold. But keep the marking in the M as they look pretty cool.

These are all pretty hot!

Carlo
Activity: 126
Logo should be without shadows,gradient,effects etc. Symbol(shape) is important...

Have we decided yet which one it will be ?
Lets see how far we can get voting MNR up the ladder at Mintpal.com

Currently is position #110 109 108 107 106 with 910 922 927 938 950 votes.
Top 100 is only 79 68 63 52 41 votes away right now!

Activity: 280
fast Transactions??how fast??many coin transactions confirmed very slow!
Any chance for a windows binary?

I don't use windows sorry :p.

I can build one

Actually, you can also edit the hefty*.cl file, delete the .bin version and restart cgminer,

See the hefty.cl file at the bottom of this patch from Chango:
https://github.com/elgranchango/cgminer_heavy/commit/2ac8b4096182f64191c5a2fa831aeaf91564ca06

*not sure if this is all OK*

no it is not, you need the rest at least the part that defines the found in findnonce.h and also the bits can't be less than 29 for the mask in heavy.c else the cards gives too much garbage to the cpu and it crashes.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org