Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 44. (Read 80182 times)

dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511

So Prof. Andersen instamined this coin too  Grin. Coud I ask how many blocks did you get, Sir?  Grin
I think our Christian will sell at an even lower price Wink

Fewer than almost anyone else - two blocks.  I was a few minutes late getting it running and only started around block 160.

I keep a close eye on the cudaminer thread for when c&c release new toys, because I share their excitement about the Maxwell architecture.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We should all write them and ask them to add us.
Activity: 126
Will MNR appear at https://www.mintpal.com/voting ?

That's up to community:

Have a new coin that isn't on the list? Please contact us at support
  • mintpal.com with the coin details (name and code) and bitcointalk thread link and we'll get the coin added.

I especially like how the webpage just showed the countdown clock hitting zero now. fucken bullshit.

Think you had a cached version of the webpage.
Activity: 582
Merit: 500

I especially like how the webpage just showed the countdown clock hitting zero now. fucken bullshit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Selling 6 MNR, 0.2 BTC, PM me (I have plenty of trust so not going first)

so 1 is 0.033  Shocked, that's pretty high for a new coin

Takes ages to confirm and very limited quantity, and no exchanges Wink

16 MNR! 0.35 BTC, get em now Wink

lol no i'm not that stupid to pay so much for this

based on cap this should be around 5ks as a starting price, but if we consider the current alt situation, the price is probably much less

Well - until we run out, there's an existence proof that 0.35BTC/16MNR is too high:

caymar, djm34, and dga are all offering to sell at roughly 0.003871 BTC / 1MNR (see previous posts in this thread).

So Prof. Andersen instamined this coin too  Grin. Coud I ask how many blocks did you get, Sir?  Grin
I think our Christian will sell at an even lower price Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Diff already going trough the roof....

wow diff > 700 ....

Rounds take forever with few miners now...
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511

based on cap this should be around 5ks as a starting price, but if we consider the current alt situation, the price is probably much less

Well - until we run out, there's an existence proof that 0.35BTC/16MNR is too high:

caymar, djm34, and dga are all offering to sell at roughly 0.003871 BTC / 1MNR (see previous posts in this thread).
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Diff already going trough the roof....
Activity: 686
FUN > ROI
Thinking to give this one a try since HVC seems pretty much dead now, app how many coins a day can someone get with per 280x ?.
The coin just launched, so this is probably going to vary quite a bit:

Right now the reward is 125MNR per block and the network is at about 16,000 Mhash/s. In the past hour, about 39 blocks were found, let's say that after a day that'll be 940 blocks, for 117,500 MNR total.  Depending on which 280x you're actually talking about, say you get about 20Mhash/s or 0.125% of the network speed. 117,500 * 0.125% = 146MNR.  Don't forget to subtract pool fee.

The above subject to terrible errors - gotta love jetlag!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 154
Hello,

Thinking to give this one a try since HVC seems pretty much dead now, app how many coins a day can someone get with per 280x ?.

Thanks Smiley.

Activity: 686
FUN > ROI
Is there a small yet readable logo for the coin? Suitable for (converting to) favicon.
Probably difficult, what with all the symbols around the edge.  Could take just the inner part, simplify it, and apply the overall color of the image - ends up something like this:

( Scales down okay to 16x16. unofficial, obviously.  No, I have no idea why the symbol in the OP image looks more like Ankh than Mjollnir either Wink )
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is there a small yet readable logo for the coin? Suitable for (converting to) favicon.
Nonce: 142.33 MH/s
SuperNova: 444.71 MH/s
1GH: 13,696.82 MH/s

For Kicks: HVC: 28,100 MH/s (13,783.005 MH/s at 1GH)

Interesting that HVC and MNR are about the same at 1GH right now and of course that 1GH owns the MNR network right now.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

so 1 is 0.033  Shocked, that's pretty high for a new coin

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

so 1 is 0.033  Shocked, that's pretty high for a new coin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
c0rtiz0n, this is from message 178 when it was announced shortly after launch.

It seems we are in for a bumpy ride.

The coin was accidentally forked due to the GPU miner hash rate right from the start

The first block will now be hardcoded to prevent future forks and then the coin will be relaunched

We are sorry for the inconvenience this causes

(And yes, we are mining on CPU)
Missed this one, thanks. I know I could be so lucky w/ my small hash power  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: