Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 41. (Read 80182 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Problem on 1Gh fixed now. I received payment for the last couple of hours. Also all new blocks are showing up.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
let's hope 1GH can fix this issue asap Smiley
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
So what's the deal with 1gh's payouts and web display, looks like the backend for mining is still working as shares are still being accepted. Haven't had a payout in 3hours, was receiving them every 30 mins, sorry if I'm redundant, but didn't see anything but this post that referenced it.

Probably just a stuck job or something.  Highly doubt it's anything to worry about.

I was curious is it wise to stay at 1gh or just switch or try solo, I know diff is outrageous.

Solo at this point is probably not worth it unless you have huge hash rate.

My suggestion to everyone (again just my personal opinion) is that the hash rate should be spread around the pools a bit more.  Right now 1GH has a "lock" on the hash rate. There of course is a reason for this, as they have earned the respect of miners who have used them before.  1GH or more specifically REORDER has my utmost respect and trust, which makes this hard to post. Non-the-less with us trying to get MNR on some different exchanges and want to get a high value for the coin, I'd suggest we as a community try and spread the hash out to at least two different pool.  Nonce has a proven track record and you can't go wrong using them either.

Not that anyone really cares what I think but it would be nice to see at least 4GH at nonce over the next few days.  So that would be my suggestion instead of going solo.

Carlo

We can't argue with that logic, 1gh is a great pool we would mine there as well if we didn't have our own pool. We would guess the current problem is only a display issue on their part and nothing to worry about.

However we have set fees to 0% in hopes we can gather some more support at the pool, we know all to well how painful it can be to mine on an under powered pool with high network difficulty, you don't really earn less but daily variance can be disheartening and misleading.
legendary
Activity: 1400
So what's the deal with 1gh's payouts and web display, looks like the backend for mining is still working as shares are still being accepted. Haven't had a payout in 3hours, was receiving them every 30 mins, sorry if I'm redundant, but didn't see anything but this post that referenced it.

Probably just a stuck job or something.  Highly doubt it's anything to worry about.

I was curious is it wise to stay at 1gh or just switch or try solo, I know diff is outrageous.

My suggestion to everyone (again just my personal opinion) is that the hash rate should be spread around the pools a bit more.  Right now 1GH has a "lock" on the hash rate. There of course is a reason for this, as they have earned the respect of miners who have used them before.  1GH or more specifically REORDER has my utmost respect and trust, which makes this hard to post. Non-the-less with us trying to get MNR on some different exchanges and want to get a high value for the coin, I'd suggest we as a community try and spread the hash out to at least two different pool.  Nonce has a proven track record and you can't go wrong using them either.

Not that anyone really cares what I think but it would be nice to see at least 4GH at nonce over the next few days.  So that would be my suggestion instead of going solo.

Carlo

I agree whole heartedly what you say.

It is just none of the 3 pools have found a block in a while. Unless all 3 are having issues reporting right now.

Current block is 753. None of the others have reported finding a block in a while. That is why I was saying to try solo over night.
Activity: 168

Carlo

legendary
Activity: 1400
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
the question is who is finding those blocks?

I'm curious to know

Calculated net rate is ~16Ghash/s.  1gh still has ~15.9Ghash/s claimed.  I suspect 1gh's web display is stuck.  @reorder ?

I was hoping you would show up and set us straight.  Wink We came to that same conclusion on the IRC

juampybarea,

Glad you got it worked out.

Free free to jump in IRC for help or just general chat.

Good bunch of guys on IRC.

Carlo
Please ignore the "Getting Started" instructions. The home page has the correct connection string. Using the cgminer miner from the original post.

Tisk, tisk. LOL 

bet it's already fixed. Smiley

We will be taking care of that.  Wink

Sometimes we forget folks still read the directions which in this case they are wrong.
[/quote

yea, It's hard to tell someone to RTFM when it's wrong  Cool
Activity: 22
Please ignore the "Getting Started" instructions. The home page has the correct connection string. Using the cgminer miner from the original post.

Tisk, tisk. LOL 

Sometimes we forget folks still read the directions which in this case they are wrong.

sounds like you maybe aren't running a version of cgminer that supports hefty

go to http://mnr.1gh.com/ and download the current version there and try again.

Let us know how if this works or if you still have a problem.

Your command line, looks ok to start with and should work.

thanks cayars, it worked! I had the 3.7.2 version, now it's updated. Smiley

Hello to everyone! I'm having the following message while mining with an AMD 7850 GPU:

"Rejected "

Does anyone know the meaning of this? Intensity it's -5, hash-rate 29.85/Mhs , no overclock, running at 920Mhz. http://mnr.nonce-pool.com/ Poo.

Thanks!

U are running CGMiner correct?
What does your batch file look like command line wise?

Thanks for all answers!

original from nonce-pool is:

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum+tcp://mine1.mnr.nonce-pool.com:3381 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

mines:

cgminer  --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://mine1.mnr.nonce-pool.com:3381 -u juampybarea.jotape -p myworkerpassword

if I add the --hefty after the "cgminer" command it directly fails to execute Sad

Done! Now I'm minning with the home page connection string Smiley
Activity: 126

I'm curious to know

Calculated net rate is ~16Ghash/s.  1gh still has ~15.9Ghash/s claimed.  I suspect 1gh's web display is stuck.  @reorder ?

I was hoping you would show up and set us straight.  Wink We came to that same conclusion on the IRC
Activity: 149

Tisk, tisk. LOL 

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI

I'm curious to know

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI

I'm curious to know
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Last block from 1gh was block 641

Last from supernova was block 632

Last from nonce was 661

current block is 708
no blocks found for so long Shocked

Blocks are being found, just not by 1gh, supernova, or nonce....
Activity: 17
no blocks found for so long Shocked

Tisk, tisk. LOL 

Pages:
Jump to: