Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 11. (Read 128560 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
A very prospective project based on the target market I would think that the exponential growth of the gaming industry will bold very well for MMO, like DOTA 2 and other online games,

Love it great work team
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Some exciting stuff coming up in the next quarter: Marketplace launch, Adding/Inviting new merchants and Marketplace Promotion. Is there anyway that the community can assist in promoting adoption of the market place when it is live?
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4

MMOCoin's 2019 Roadmap updated on our website https://mmocoin.pro/#roadmap
Activity: 5
Buy more MMOCOIN guys! Smiley Listing at LBANK is very near. Don't lose the best opportunity Smiley
Interesting dev update on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/mmoofficial/comments/a7mi5s/updates_on_the_mmo_marketplace/
The market place is starting to look promising. Let's see what kind of gaming stuff we are going to be able to trade.
Let me share this...

2 hours and we'll be listed on LBANK.

You should buy MMOCOIN before it get listed on LBANK.

The price will be $1 - $5 after listing on LBANK.

Don't lose the opportunity guys.

This is a good advise.

You seem like a strong believer in this project. Let's hope for the positivity!

There we go. With more people like JAMPAM, we will surely hit $1 to $5 dollars soon. The project would disserve it  Grin
Let me share this...

This is a good advise.

There we go. With more people like JAMPAM, we will surely hit $1 to $5 dollars soon. The project would disserve it  Grin

We won on the vote listing and after a week we'll be listed on LBANK. You must buy more MMOCOIN. Don't sell it just for $1. THINK BIG, DREAM BIG! MMOCOIN is the best! Smiley
[/quote]
Let me share this...

This is a good advise.

There we go. With more people like JAMPAM, we will surely hit $1 to $5 dollars soon. The project would disserve it  Grin
copper member
Activity: 358
Let me share this...

This is a good advise.

Let me share this...

This is a good advise.
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4
Lbank voting is up ,don't for to vote for MMO -> https://www.lbank.info/vote.html
Verification is required for voting. How much time does it take to confirm my identity? This is an important question.

Yes only verified people can vote for the project on LBANK.
Activity: 127
Lbank voting is up ,don't for to vote for MMO -> https://www.lbank.info/vote.html
Verification is required for voting. How much time does it take to confirm my identity? This is an important question.
copper member
Activity: 358
I noticed MMO is available on several pools such as stakecube.net, staking.world (probably because it is a stable and straightforward wallet). Which one do you use/trust the most and why?
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Wow mmocoin is not going down any time soon. I wish I could have bought more than I have now. This will go to moon trust me. MMO coin is something.
great project thanks guys keep up the great work, gamers paradise
The only coin I am certain that will go to the moon. I am supporting in all ways have bought me some amounts of MMO now. watching for the price go up!
Activity: 127
An interesting project. With the original reward system. The project is developing dynamically to show its community the seriousness of its intentions. There is no doubt that the MMO coin will reach the moon.
One of the best holding coins right now, great project guys nicely done
good project expanding in good way offering your community many opportunities and stability

I totally agree. This coin is becoming more and more stable, while rocking the exchanges. This will go to the moon despite the declining trades on btc. Up we go!
Pages:
Jump to: