Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 7. (Read 128556 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 10
I believe in success of the company. The main thing is to stick together and everything will turn out for us.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
This project MMO coin is awesome for gamers and traders with annual apr of 10% is also very good love it.
Activity: 53
This project has some winner points:   
- Marketplace already set with more than 250k MMORPG memebers, where you can use MMO coin to buy stuff.
- Stacking coin with a 10% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) and available on several pools such as stakecube.net, staking.world.
- Active development for the marketplace and the coin code
- Large player community
and much more

Regards,
Clarf

copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4

You can now Accept MMOCoin Donations to your MMO Marketplace Accounts! For Step by Step guide please visit > https://bit.ly/2JEMfFp
copper member
Soon yet another listing on a big exchange with over 20k+ active users.
Activity: 602
It's a kind of a great thing to know about their design thread on the first page it was awesome! Good luck to your project.
Activity: 236
Observing the work of the team of this project, I came to the conclusion that this idea, of course, has every chance of success! The constructive solution of the tasks, the coordinated mechanism of work - this is what distinguishes this project! 
copper member
Activity: 30
Hmm, the pos tiered Staking system looks interesting but doesn't these tiers reward the whales and penalize the little guy? I mean at this prices it looks attractive since with $250 we can have the top tier of 10% staking but as the coin appreciates in value it will be harder for the token holders with less than 1000 coins to stake or is it certain that all the tiers will get that percentage of staking?
Hold,Hold,Hold....
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Hmm, the pos tiered Staking system looks interesting but doesn't these tiers reward the whales and penalize the little guy? I mean at this prices it looks attractive since with $250 we can have the top tier of 10% staking but as the coin appreciates in value it will be harder for the token holders with less than 1000 coins to stake or is it certain that all the tiers will get that percentage of staking?
copper member
Activity: 358
copper member
copper member
Cryptoadventure recently published a wonderful article/review about MMOCoin worth to read!

copper member

Top gainers today, So hodlers keep holding while you gain more than this.
Pages:
Jump to: