Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 12. (Read 128560 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
good project expanding in good way offering your community many opportunities and stability
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
I can almost sense that this will become the better coin in gaming platforms. It's time to make the gaming world an mmocoin place. Take it and let's go to the moon MMO!
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4
team, at what stage of development is your project now? do you plan to update the road map data?

We will update once our dev(s) have our marketplace fully functional then we will decide our next step.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
team, at what stage of development is your project now? do you plan to update the road map data?
Hey there. MMO is up again. I am sure it's going to bring cool projects soon. I am still supporting really watching this coin.
Activity: 30
One of the projects the are great, survived and is keeping it value watch this coin carefully,
Activity: 9
MMOCoin a decentralized Cryptocurrency for players and traders! This great project has all it takes!
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
MMO community are growing day by day because theye are team working hard on this project, and that’s why MMO coin will success!!!
Yes it is so. In the beginning, i doubted this team. But now, I see that in vain, they have progress and hard work. What is needed for a successful project.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto
MMO community are growing day by day because theye are team working hard on this project, and that’s why MMO coin will success!!!
Activity: 24
MMO is very very good project. we hope it will be go to the moon soon. love you MMO coin.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
This is a great project, I love how they partnered with stakebox to make it each for entry level investors to start staking.!!

As well as Simple POS Pool and Stakecube. Both of these staking websites are also working fine (using for other coins), but my major coins such as MMO I prefer to keep in my own staking wallet  Grin
Activity: 69
Howdy MMO mates, its been a few days not around here.
Anyways please do check out the latest additional crypto community to reach out.
here: https://www.reddit.com/r/mmoofficial/
kindly subscribed for the latest update about the MMO coin.
See yah! Cool
This is a potential coin. I really am rooting for mmo. Been watching this for 2 months now. I am not disappointed the dev team are always on the go of looking for new partnerships and stuff, thanks. I will wait for it to go to the moon!
Activity: 2
This is a great project, I love how they partnered with stakebox to make it each for entry level investors to start staking.!!
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Working on more exchanges listing untill our marketplace is live!

Can't wait to see how the market place is going to turn out. This can give MMO a real boost.
copper member
Working on more exchanges listing untill our marketplace is live!
copper member
Activity: 358
10K MMO Giveaway is Live on Cryptoshion Twitter !!  Shocked

copper member
Activity: 358
Graviex seems to be the most active exchange for MMOCoin, lets hope for more exchanges to list MMO.
copper member
I dont understand: do you want to make your own mmo-game in which you can use mmo-coin
or do you want existing mmos to use your coin and how would that work?

The first task is to launch the marketplace where MMOG/RPG merchants can sell their MMO services and digital assets.
Before moving to any game we might start an open invitation for streamers where they can earn some MMOCoins through discord but this is not yet confirmed
then we will move to the games. We will release updated roadmap once our marketplace is fully functional it's already delayed a bit so the marketplace is our first priority currently.

Can you tell us something about the projected timeframe for the marketplace?

Due to some delays in development at the end of December or in January.
Activity: 13
Coinmarketcap updated the MMO Markets

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mmocoin/#markets

Now showing three active exchanges! Keep it up!

Yeah, it is great that we have growing number of exchanges. Our opportunity to spread out information and extend our community is growing up. Excellent. keep it up.
Pages:
Jump to: