Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 42. (Read 128593 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Super excited to see this project evolve. Great team and great community. Huge demand for online gaming currencies!!!
Activity: 25
I believe in this project, because I see some potential in the project and both the hard work and good work of the team, and there are great and great ideas and great ambitions. I hope the project will go to great success in the future
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
This is a very high quality and reliable project. The team is working efficiently. There is a great prospect in the draft. I am sure that the idea of the project is interesting and promising. I hope the project will grow more and more.
Activity: 108
This coin has good infrastructure and great potential. All look forward to its development
Activity: 19
Clearly, there is some room to grow.
Community clocks in at 250,000 users. Good point finding a cryptocurrency to invest in that has a beginning community of more than 1,000 users.
Join discord and enjoy the MMOCoin

Activity: 103
MMOCOIN has a lot of potential. Just hodl this.
Activity: 102
I am sure MMO will do very well its a great coin
Activity: 11
I recently joined the discord, it is very active and growing daily. The team seems to be doing a great job on this.. Definitely a coin to keep an eye on and get a little bag if you can.
Activity: 2
I have joined the Discord channel and got my first 5MMO for bounty!
Everything is going smooth Grin
This's a good project and I hope it will be successful, good luck Devs!
Activity: 155
Merit: 11
   Generally an interesting mix of gamers and traders. Yes, and linked it to the crypt. I can say the embodiment of your plans will lead to the simplification of gaming difficulties for some and expand the range of trading for others. You have chosen the true Eldorado path for crypto-gamers.
Activity: 65
MMO growing slowly but surely. Great project Devs, you've got a unique and great idea.
MMO Coin is built on a unique feature called Tiered Staking. MMO Coin’s transactions are recorded on the blockchain and are 100% audit-able for any and all disputes between users. The primary vision of MMO (RPG) marketplace is to reinvent the simplicity of global digital (game) assets trade.
Activity: 16
I really love this project!
Activity: 7
I THINK ITS  A FUTURE  COIN  !!!! Smiley
Activity: 63
MMO is a cool coin for gamers and miners. It's great to be a part of this amazing project
Activity: 154
It's great to be part of this awesome project.
Activity: 108
MMO is a good coin. Vote on the TopBTC  is unclear but I hope someone will understand
Activity: 102
MMO coin a decentralized cryptocurrency to make the trading secure, easier and faster for gamers and traders.
Already two market places available 
Join the discord channel at (https://discord.gg/uY2w9RX) it rains coins everyday
Pages:
Jump to: