Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 41. (Read 128593 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 10
MMOCoin - this is a really exciting project that is trying to bring cryptocurrency to the gaming industry
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
MMOCoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency consist on its own blockchain for the gamers and the traders.
Activity: 19
MMOCoin is a decentralized advanced currency, MMOCoin that will support MMOPro, MMO society, and the MMO fans. MMOCoin will in like manner be used for buying and offering MMO resources in a most secure way.
Activity: 108
I hope in the autumn will begin the rise in prices for cryptocurrencies and coins will have a good price
Proof of Stake : Get rewarded with MMOCoins by keeping them in your wallet. The more coins you have in the wallet the more you will be rewarded.
Fast transactions : The transactions are much faster than most of the other coins.
User-Friendly : The website and wallets are user-friendly which make the transaction process much easier.
Free Airdrops & Bounty : Coin based POS+POW. No ICOs or Crowdfunding, which means that the initial distribution is free.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
With a broad system with a lot of company support this will be a project that will be getting many community members and hopefully this will hit the top exchanges this will be a competitive crypto currency. Looking forward in becoming one of the community member of MMO.
Activity: 9
MMOCoin is a great coin with a long term future. The development team is serious and responsible. Hope that I see this coin in the future being use by gamers.
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
  A good, very high quality MMO project, with the possibility of obtaining game bonuses for crypto. This will simplify the process of obtaining gaming privileges especially impatient gamers. Everything that makes our life easier, even if it is virtual, is considered by us as a benefit. I'm not a fan of computer games, but I love the crypt, which means I can make money on game fans  Smiley
Activity: 37
Investing in MMOCoin will look like a big investment because of the profitability each year and the likelihood that Bitcoin shares are also rising in price.I look forward to seeing how coins are awarded each year.
good team MMO
Activity: 108
MMO is a great coin with generous airdrops and bounties
Activity: 102
MMO coin is one of the best out ther
Activity: 53
keep staking MMO to the moon by just holding it to your wallet no need for buying expensive equipments
What is MMOCoin? MMOCoin’s backbone is MMOPro.org which is an old & gold community with over 275,000 MMO Fans providing them free resources for MMO Games. It’s also a really busy place for traders from which they buy and sell their services and assets. MMOCoin's Goal is to engage whole MMOG/MMORPG industry through MMOCoin, so transactions process will be much secure and faster.
Join community on discord https://discord.gg/uY2w9RX
Activity: 4
I love this MMO community <3  Kiss
Activity: 7
a good day fore the  best coin !!!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 61
A coin for gamers with a huge community. The future promises ...
Activity: 37
Clearly, there is some room to grow.
Community clocks in at 250,000 users. Good point finding a cryptocurrency to invest in that has a beginning community of more than 1,000 users.
Join discord and enjoy the MMO[Suspicious link removed]d project
Activity: 105
Yeah keep staking it and earn 0.5 additional MMO each day from the stakecube faucet.
Activity: 103
MMOcoin will definitely have a great future. Glad i'm staking it.
Activity: 102
Future of MMO i very bright better buy some now !
Pages:
Jump to: