Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 43. (Read 128593 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Many love this coin. The team and community is great !
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4
Vote for MMOCoin on TopBTC and help MMO to get listed on topBTC

http://www.topbtc.one/index/vote/index.html
Activity: 12
Be a part of MMO coins bounty
Join Discord channel and earn a lot of giveaways.
Its a great project in the near future..
https://discord.gg/6ZHwQHA
MMOcoin has a great future. Glad to be part of it.
Activity: 4
MMO Coin is the future for all online in-game currency.
 Imagine you playing a game and making money and having a good time doing that! 🙂 The Coin has so much potential!! 🙂 it can grow really big in the future.

The coin can be implemented in games that support in-game currency, ios games like WoW, LoL or basicly it can even be implemented in mobile games.

MMO is also cool for game devs! If you are a game dev and have a monthly subscription service to earn money, you could love or even cancel the subscription service and get your money with in game purchases when the player buys in game items.

So if you add al of this, you can see the great potential of MMO Coin!
Activity: 34

It s a Great team ,Nice project.
Staking and earn from that.
I love the comunity on discord
Come with us
Activity: 108
MMo is a great coin with great prospects and a gorgeous future !!!
Activity: 14
I'm with MMO coin from the beginning. I hope to continue seeing them grow. Good Luck
Activity: 19
This coin is promising for a bright future, grab it know and surf the wave
The airdrops,  bounties and giveaways are going well on discord, there is also a staking pool through the discord channel.
Interesting project, great team and big community showing day after day.
MMO to the moon and beyond 🚀🌝
Activity: 25
Love MMOcoin!!!! Plz vote MMOcoin in shardax exchange
Love MMOCoin ! The community is great , the team are active and promising.
Activity: 39
I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in MMOCoin discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  I am interested to see where this platform goes in the future, the potential of it is great.  Even in this bear market, it seemed like MMOCoin is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.
Activity: 102
I think MMO coin will do very will in the next years
Activity: 108
great coin created by a great team with a great future !!!
MMOCoin is the future !! Smiley .. The potential is there! and it has a vast growing market. Imagine that you can earn money buy playing games... and it's a big plus for the game developers... if the MMO Coin is in-game currency they can earn money with players buying gear and in game items ... meaning for games like WoW they can lower the cost or maybe cancel the subscription, and creat a vast market with in game items... that is the future !! Smiley the game would be more like real life !!

So yeah .... MMO Coin has my full support and i will see this coin to the very end! Smiley   
Woow...just read a bit more about MMO ... this should get very interesting...biiig potential....go to their page and see where this goes....i think it's gonna be huge..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 196
MMOcoin is a great project. Waiting for the market place to be launch  and it will boom
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4
Supported by another strong PoW Pool
Activity: 63
This coin is for gamers and miners. It's great to be a part of this amazing project
Mmo coin will take off ... it is the future 🙂 the team is awesome and they knwo that this is the way of the future !!!
Pages:
Jump to: