Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 51. (Read 128593 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I like mmo lots of potential hold you mmo guy's because after the launch of mmo marketplace the price of mmo is going to rise
Activity: 40
This is the crypto project that got me to sign up for bitcointalk! I'm very excited for the future of MMO! Gaming and Crypto are a natural partnership, and I love the staking opportunity!
Activity: 63
MMOCoin is a good project an interesting concept. It will be interesting to observe its development by participating in it.
Activity: 108
Activity: 103
Love MMOCoin ! The community is great too ! <3
Activity: 78
I hope MMOCoin will list on CrytoBridge.
Activity: 76
glad to be part of this project lot's of potential, great job MMO!
copper member
Activity: 358
CryptalDash launching tomorrow, hope to see MMOCoin this month on CRD as-well.
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4
The marketplace will be only for all kinds of items for gaming or also other things?
Gaming digital goods at the start

when on coinmarketcap ??
Once we reach daily 100,000$ worth volume.
Activity: 13
Hey !
I hope that the plan will carry out all that has been planned!

Yes i do hope so..being a gamer myself i want this project to be successful.. enjoying while earning!
Activity: 32
Nice development of the project. I love the community very active. They're staking is good.
Activity: 75
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
The marketplace will be only for all kinds of items for gaming or also other things?
Activity: 32
Wow new project that gve a nice cryptocurrency value Smiley i also have a stakecube and staking MMO there this MMOcoin have a great future in the cryptocurrencies. wish you all success and goodluck MMo team and DEVs.
Activity: 63
MMOCoin is a good project an interesting concept. It will be interesting to observe its development by participating in it.
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4
Just a few thousands daily volume away & its gonna hit 1000+ sats.
CryptalDash listing coming this month.
Activity: 108
MMOCoin have a huge potential for success. Great innovation from BL blockchain with excellent functions and usefulness.
Activity: 12
Never miss opportunity to earn MMO token in their discord channel https://discord.gg/6ZHwQHA.
I will support this project because it seems a great future as one of top trader coins in terms of gaming platform.
MMO will pump soon, so never miss a chance, just hold and wait to the moon  Roll Eyes
Activity: 103
Love this coin and the community !
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Great work team . Really enjoying getting stakes on stakecube platform. Nice one
Pages:
Jump to: