Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 52. (Read 128593 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
mmo coins has a potential to be one of the great PoS and a valuable coin
Activity: 53
mmocoin lets hold this coin for the future, you can try staking too, check this https://stakecube.net/?team=centroidz , they also have daily mmocoin airdrop
copper member
Activity: 358
3908 views and 25 pages , should have reached 10k views
Activity: 13
Activity: 76
Nice project I have MMO on stakecube and staking is working smothly, wish your all success good luck MMO team
Activity: 78
Gaming industry have a demand. People always was interested in bets and always will be interested in it. So I think this project will have a great future.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
what more could you want, a passive income too, I'll be buying some more soon, when payday comes around the corner
copper member
Activity: 358
people who are selling it at low will regret it.
Activity: 3
It is a project that I like a lot, it is very interesting and promising, I hope that success will come in the future. Wink Wink
Activity: 154
Totally agree, great bounty campaign and it's not the first one!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
It looks like a good project. I hope success catches up in the future. The bounty campaign is also great.
Activity: 13
I hope that this project will become a GAME changer in this blockchain industry.   Grin
Activity: 6
mmo coin is great, and i wont let this kind of opportunity to slipt away because it has a promising future 😉
Activity: 7
Nice project and nice community. Let's stake!! Support it, will be great!
Activity: 108
All join the MMOCoin, it is a very generous, promising and adapted to a large community project!
Community in the DISCORD: https://discord.gg/8E5TXDU
Activity: 76
MMO is a promising project I start collecting mmo and hold, it will go to the moon
Activity: 63
MMO is a cool coin!!! excellent and promising
Activity: 12
I'm one of the blessed people who give a chance to know this MMO cryptocurrency. I just first found it at discord by sharing of invite link.
 I don't have any idea for what purpose of this coins, until i search and found out that it's one of best crypto that used for gaming, imagine for easy sending of money to others and earn also a real money by playing games and participate to their bounties event. It's one of best and success cryptocurrency in crypto world..   Cheesy
Activity: 103
MMOCoin + Stakecube = heaven
Pages:
Jump to: