Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 48. (Read 128593 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
MMO is a good coin to hold it stakes good.It has a good poolsite also.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
The marketplace will be only for all kinds of items for gaming or also other things?
Gaming digital goods at the start

when on coinmarketcap ??
Once we reach daily 100,000$ worth volume.

That's a good market but having a strategy in place for future expansion can't hurt. As far as I know you don't need 100,000$ volume anymore. You should look into the terms again I think they have been adjusted.
Activity: 63
Investing in MMOCoin will look like a big investment because of the profitability each year and the likelihood that Bitcoin shares are also rising in price.I look forward to seeing how coins are awarded each year.
Activity: 108
MMOCoin is a cool cryptocurrency with cool future !!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Just great that MMOCoin will help traders to calculate fast and secure transactions over a private network. New coins are always good . Good luck with this project.
Activity: 103
MMOCoin is a great project. Everyone in the community loves this!
Activity: 27
Hey, all.
Their idea is quite attractive in my mind! Faultless vision, aesthetic website.
Activity: 76
MMOCoin is very promising project it would be usable in the future to buy digital goods!
Activity: 102
Activity: 115
we need some more serious exchanges with this MMO coin, once we get some more of them under our belt we will be laughing in the long run.

Yeah just need of a 10,000$ daily volume at least then easy to reach 1$
we can get it, people froth over master nodes too, especially a gaming coin too.
copper member
Activity: 358
we need some more serious exchanges with this MMO coin, once we get some more of them under our belt we will be laughing in the long run.

Yeah just need of a 10,000$ daily volume at least then easy to reach 1$
Activity: 8
This coin will be the coin of the year soon
Activity: 103
MMOCoin has a great future. I believe.
Activity: 38
Am I the only one who is having issues loading the 1st post?
Activity: 108
MMO is a great coin with a great future !
In the future MMO Coin will be all right - I know  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 78
Congratulation, MMOCoin is getting listed on CryptalDash.
Activity: 102
MMO is a really great coin
I really would love to have a masternode for this coin but i'm waiting for my tax return
Activity: 588
Merit: 61
Apart from a large community and a good projection, it has an active faucet and a staking pool in Stakecube. Cool!
Pages:
Jump to: