Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 109. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good news about Munne Project!
Finally, will be an open alpha and anyone may participate. It will open early next week.

Greetings,

Mchrono

You might want to seriously consider making this happen immediately and no more than 24hrs.

Agreed.  I wanna try this coin, but it's not a feature to be open source, it's a requirement for legitimacy

Yes.
1. Release the wallet source.
2. Release alpha game.
3. Provide multipool to mine for Munne

All need to be accomplished about an hour ago.

Lol, "dev" made his money already

Yes he did. ~263btc ico. The budget needs to be adjusted. Take 10% (or 50% if you want to really show support) and put a buy wall at 5500.
Or take the whole marketing budget and put it as a 5500 buy wall. Because if it keeps going down it would take the whole marketing budget just to hope to get it back to 5500.
The current volume sold under 5500 is not that bad...yet. This will continue unless buy support is established and who better than those that received ~263btc (~$90,000.00)

You are stupid! That PR money is essential, and leverages the money much more then a baseless buy support wall!he won't do that just so you can take your saggy 10% profit.
People are actually in this long term you know!

I knight you Sir Booger Eater.
Now, go forth and propagate the land with more sheeple on your royal quest of leaving skid marks in your undies.

I am an ico investor and have not sold 1 coin of my investment. I actually pulled my lowest sell order @ 14420 about an hour before the sell off began thinking the alpha would be released today.

The fact is a lot of Europe is asleep, Asia is just waking up, and the US is getting off work or about to soon so we will see what happens.

Any PR money spent if a major hemorrhage is not stemmed will only be to hope to bring it back to original ico price.

The dev said in the op that if the ico sold out completely then they would offer buy support. Well it only sold half...so will they offer half of the support that was potentially planned?

If you are worried about leverage you might want to think about the coin price being above ico price otherwise your pr leverage dollar value becomes less and less.
Since the initial 2 hrs of trading we have only seen some very small breakouts and those lasted less than an hour or two. But in that same time frame we have had most hours in a downtrend.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Question for dev: why is your codebase from 2012?  This lacks fixes for some major bugs

Also, your code reeks of incompetence, I'll do a writeup when I get home on the issues.

Sorry you panic sold bud. Instead of complaining about the coin, go make your own coin then?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
the only winner here is the DEV ~263btc woohhooo  Cheesy Cheesy

The real winners will be those who trust in the project. The alpha of next week will surprise everyone.

i hope so  Wink

You can do your own research and see that this coin has much work behind. This is not just empty promises.

That's doesn't answer what I said.  Those features are better than what you have still.

Like what?  Pretty pictures and a video?

The wallet have some new features (market data about all coins, news feed, crypto ranking), munne university, comunne and munne project (alpha coming in 3-4 days).
Nice try

Wallet features-Thise are barely features, compared to other coins (encrypted messaging, built in block explorer, anon)

Muunne uni-Vaporware, can't be a feature till it's released

Commune-a forum?  Dafuq

That mafia game-It's a web game, a clone of a game from 2008, who honestly gives af.  It brings no usefulness

So tell me, is that worth the ICO money? Or can you be honest you just want to make money from the coins you're stuck with.

It's nothing new, scams have been around forever

Yeah, because encrypted messages, block explorer and anon features are so original and unique features nowadays. Roll Eyes

And if that features would be bulit in, somebody else would complain again because the coin didn't make a constant 500% profit per whatever a day.
Question for dev: why is your codebase from 2012?  This lacks fixes for some major bugs

Also, your code reeks of incompetence, I'll do a writeup when I get home on the issues.
Activity: 285

The real winners will be those who trust in the project. The alpha of next week will surprise everyone.

i hope so  Wink

You can do your own research and see that this coin has much work behind. This is not just empty promises.

The wallet have some new features (market data about all coins, news feed, crypto ranking), munne university, comunne and munne project (alpha coming in 3-4 days).
Nice try

Wallet features-Thise are barely features, compared to other coins (encrypted messaging, built in block explorer, anon)

Muunne uni-Vaporware, can't be a feature till it's released

Commune-a forum?  Dafuq

That mafia game-It's a web game, a clone of a game from 2008, who honestly gives af.  It brings no usefulness

So tell me, is that worth the ICO money? Or can you be honest you just want to make money from the coins you're stuck with.

It's nothing new, scams have been around forever

Yeah, because encrypted messages, block explorer and anon features are so original and unique features nowadays. Roll Eyes

And if that features would be bulit in, somebody else would complain again because the coin didn't make a constant 500% profit per whatever a day.
Activity: 250
We update just the OP with the link to github.

i hope so  Wink

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

i hope so  Wink

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

Well said! I can't complain to get some more coins for cheaper then ICO!

I mean if people feel like selling them for 5k to me sure! Smiley
Thanks for this opportunity Cheesy weak hands everywhere....i will try to buy more

OMG so cheap Munne right now

This coin has the potential to be the next Doge

The same blind investors posting this crap almost daily.

Go to Darkshibe, VDO, SMBR, CRAIG, XC, SWIFT, CND, etc...

they all say the same shit

"AHHH CHEAP COINS BUY BUY BUY"

Then the price crashes down even more. They just made their bags even heavier.

Good luck bagholding this.  lol

Next time try to get a general understanding of the market situation before yelling 'MOON' in every damn alt you invest in.

Learn this lesson.

oh look, team FUD is here to buy cheap coins......

At this point it's just hilarious these parrots continue the same tired routine. Same thing thread after thread after thread. Who isn't on to their game at this point?

Seriously, look at my post history.

I'm just sick of ICOS for coins with no features.  Fancy graphics aren't a feature.

Tell me on tangible feature this coin has, not "strong marketing"(wtf)
Activity: 250

Activity: 332
Thanks for this opportunity Cheesy weak hands everywhere....i will try to buy more

Next time try to get a general understanding of the market situation before yelling 'MOON' in every damn alt you invest in.

Learn this lesson.

At this point it's just hilarious these parrots continue the same tired routine. Same thing thread after thread after thread. Who isn't on to their game at this point?

Activity: 378
Activity: 406

Learn this lesson.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 593
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Still no source code!

Do you like to buy coin without source code?

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Activity: 490
LMAO SMBR, CRAIG, & VDO all over again.

I tried to warn you all. Should've got out when you had the chance!!!  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Dev,  please put a buy wall for support or the coin will die .

Stop complaining and lower your average buy in or sell if you can't handle a few swings!
This is not a joke ! If it continues most of investors will leave so all efforts would be useless .
Jump to: