Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 108. (Read 300628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Is anyone who can loan me money?
I don't have BTC anymore and it is so cheap i'd like to buy more!
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Good news! Finally everyone can participate. This monday/tuesday will start our first open alpha with no entry requirements, so everyone can see our potential. Enjoy it!

I am working with MChrono to update the code to modern standards

Yes, bassguitarman will help us solve some issues of the code. Thanks for your collaboration!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I am working with MChrono to update the code to modern standards
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Good news !! Coingateway wil be ready in a few hours  Grin

Another amazing news ! well done

Yeaahh !! Munne already have two top services
Activity: 492

Question for dev: why is your codebase from 2012?  This lacks fixes for some major bugs

We use some base to start, as many/all projects do this days. We appreciate your critic, we are open to improve everything.

Hey Dev, I am running windows 8 and my wallet is offline and can not connect. How can I resolve the problem?
PS: I am not using firewall.

Are you using our nodes?

Munne.conf:

addnode=95.85.35.31
addnode=104.131.199.160
addnode=104.131.194.25
addnode=104.131.194.8
addnode=107.170.188.114
addnode=162.243.255.199
addnode=162.243.120.98
addnode=192.241.178.157
addnode=192.241.175.76
addnode=162.243.32.206

Thanks. I fixed it.
Activity: 262

If dev responds I can help
[/quote]

That's the teamwork I like to see. Too much hate in crypto as it is.
Question for dev: why is your codebase from 2012?  This lacks fixes for some major bugs

Also, your code reeks of incompetence, I'll do a writeup when I get home on the issues.

Sorry you panic sold bud. Instead of complaining about the coin, go make your own coin then?

I never bought or sold.

And I have made a coin, im not spamming it here, but my post history will show you it.

You never bought or sold anything and profited? Please, teach me your ways...

I didn't profit...

Ohhh miscommunication lol when you said "and I made a coin" I thought you meant made a Bitcoin hehe

Either way, if you are not invested in this coin, then do not FUD. MNE has actual plus sides.
Be respectful to fellow coin devs.

I apologize if I come off a bit rude.  Munne is definitely not the worst coin I have seen, but it does have some major issues.

I am working with the dev on some code issues

If you can help with something you deserves a bounty for the job and my thanks as an investor.

If dev responds I can help
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?

Also, your code reeks of incompetence, I'll do a writeup when I get home on the issues.

Sorry you panic sold bud. Instead of complaining about the coin, go make your own coin then?

I never bought or sold.

And I have made a coin, im not spamming it here, but my post history will show you it.

I didn't profit...

Ohhh miscommunication lol when you said "and I made a coin" I thought you meant made a Bitcoin hehe

Either way, if you are not invested in this coin, then do not FUD. MNE has actual plus sides.

I apologize if I come off a bit rude.  Munne is definitely not the worst coin I have seen, but it does have some major issues.

I am working with the dev on some code issues

I never bought or sold.

I didn't profit...

I never bought or sold.

I didn't profit...
Activity: 285

I never bought or sold.

So then what's your reason to complain? Do you only want to save us from bad coins???  Grin

I never bought or sold.

I never bought or sold.

We use some base to start, as many/all projects do this days. We appreciate your critic, we are open to improve everything.

Hey Dev, I am running windows 8 and my wallet is offline and can not connect. How can I resolve the problem?

Are you using our nodes?

Munne.conf:

addnode=95.85.35.31
addnode=104.131.199.160
addnode=104.131.194.25
addnode=104.131.194.8
addnode=107.170.188.114
addnode=162.243.255.199
addnode=162.243.120.98
addnode=192.241.178.157
addnode=192.241.175.76
addnode=162.243.32.206
Activity: 406
I hate it when you FUD looser screw up a perfectly good thread.  GTFO!
Activity: 492
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Got a dead cat bounce ... cue the idiots shouting "moon!" and "this dev is great" stage right.

Well, that didn't take long.  From the attractive infographics with the little people I thought it would stay up for a while the way Bitswift managed to for a while.

Anyway, here I go on my dead coin speal to come over to Panda[Suspicious link removed]d devs, honesty, real tech not infographics and promises.  Check out the thread and make up your own mind:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pndpandacoin-first-hybrid-wallet-5000-faster-blockchain-download-instant-sync-568529

Get out while you can. These ICOs never go back up or if they do it is a dead cat bounce or a quick pump then lights out. None here is too much of bagholder yet but it just gets worse. It always does. Been there done that.  Even the master scammers at Bitswift couldn't hold their price longer than a couple of weeks.
[/quote]
Jump to: