Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 27. (Read 300595 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Hi some news,

- The faucet will be ready tomorrow. We hope that with this, new people will know about Munne.

- On the other hand, we talked with the PR and they are working on getting reporters to analyze Munne Project.

- Finally, bad news: Bass decided that he cant't create the course for Munne University, we are searching new people, anyone who is interested is welcome. We are waiting for Bass refund to finish that matter.

Thanks MChrono.

Can you give us an idea of how long before Terpin's PR is gonna go into effect?  I mean, reporters can analyze much if the game is only beta, Facebook is on hold and the courses aren't ready.

How long do you think before the game is ready and Facebook becomes a reality?  That would be enough to sustain a big price recovery until enough courses go live.

And it would give Terpin enough to promote.

Thanks again for your honest updates...

thanks, but still vague and not exactly positive news.

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Hi some news,

- The faucet will be ready tomorrow. We hope that with this, new people will know about Munne.

- On the other hand, we talked with the PR and they are working on getting reporters to analyze Munne Project.

- Finally, bad news: Bass decided that he cant't create the course for Munne University, we are searching new people, anyone who is interested is welcome. We are waiting for Bass refund to finish that matter.

Before They LOOK/ANALYZE REMOVE FING MINTPAL FROM THE WALLET .. IT LOOKS VERY BAD.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Hi some news,

Thanks MChrono.

Can you give us an idea of how long before Terpin's PR is gonna go into effect?  I mean, reporters can analyze much if the game is only beta, Facebook is on hold and the courses aren't ready.

How long do you think before the game is ready and Facebook becomes a reality?  That would be enough to sustain a big price recovery until enough courses go live.

And it would give Terpin enough to promote.

Thanks again for your honest updates...
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Hi some news,

legendary
Juicin' crypto

Someone just dumped another massive block.  Last week it was a 65,000 block and right now a 50,000 block got dumped [at 900 sat].

Can somebody explain this to me?  Who would sell 1% of the entire coin for just .45 BTC?

This can't be an attempt at manipulation cause it's not working so who is dumping and why?  

cause it's crypto and the alt world is fucking ass backwards LOL, that's why.

HEY DEV, throw your investors a freakin' bone here?!  Cheesy
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Someone just dumped another massive block.  Last week it was a 65,000 block and right now a 50,000 block got dumped [at 900 sat].

Can somebody explain this to me?  Who would sell 1% of the entire coin for just .45 BTC?

This can't be an attempt at manipulation cause it's not working so who is dumping and why? 

legendary
Juicin' crypto
Now fuds will start .. and then mchrono will give an update and then again wow such a nice coin ... repeating pattern Tongue

This dev team is doing such a poor job that this coin actually would benefit from some fud.  Roll Eyes

Yes Ive been byting my "tongue" for awhile now.

Also that they havent removed MINTPAL from the wallet pisses me off to no end ive asked this before.

If u wanna FUD lets start there ,, its Still fucking in there when Mintpal was allready Dead before the wallet got released.

It might not be easy to Replace it with Cryptsy or Poloniex but at least Fing Remove  MINTPAL.
That just looks Really really bad to me and Terpin should not do Anything before this is FIXED.
(having an exchange in your wallet thats been dead for over 6 months Tells EVERYONE u havent updated your wallet in 6 months or didnt bother to remove it either way u look like u dont give a F.)

Accourding to the Ann that hasnt been changed this year or probably not since ICO finished Everything should have been done by now.

•Beta Browser Game: December
•Browser Game: January
•Facebook Edition: Late-January
•Mobile Edition: February

Now Rome wasnt build in a day blabla ,, But u have a responcebility to your investors to keep us INFORMED.
Ive added MC on Skype but havent got a responce yet .

amen brutha, preach onnnnn!

dev and whales (originally) behind this coin, please stop bending MNE bagholders over and spanking them like school children, lol.  give them what they want instead...moonshot  Roll Eyes Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Now fuds will start .. and then mchrono will give an update and then again wow such a nice coin ... repeating pattern Tongue

This dev team is doing such a poor job that this coin actually would benefit from some fud.  Roll Eyes

Yes Ive been byting my "tongue" for awhile now.

Also that they havent removed MINTPAL from the wallet pisses me off to no end ive asked this before.

If u wanna FUD lets start there ,, its Still fucking in there when Mintpal was allready Dead before the wallet got released.

It might not be easy to Replace it with Cryptsy or Poloniex but at least Fing Remove  MINTPAL.
That just looks Really really bad to me and Terpin should not do Anything before this is FIXED.
(having an exchange in your wallet thats been dead for over 6 months Tells EVERYONE u havent updated your wallet in 6 months or didnt bother to remove it either way u look like u dont give a F.)

Accourding to the Ann that hasnt been changed this year or probably not since ICO finished Everything should have been done by now.

•Beta Browser Game: December
•Browser Game: January
•Facebook Edition: Late-January
•Mobile Edition: February

Now Rome wasnt build in a day blabla ,, But u have a responcebility to your investors to keep us INFORMED.
Ive added MC on Skype but havent got a responce yet .

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Last update April 2.

Come on Mchrono, give people some information.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
Dev... Even arch is flying and that took forever.   

News?  Investors?  Monkey whales???
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

that is crypto - you never know what happenz, or why...
Hope he will regret it...

1.3% of the coin for about .5 Bitcoin.  That's a crazy good deal.  This coin is so cheap compared to the potential. 

Come on Terpin, what are you waiting for?

Someone just dumped 65,000 MNE at 850 sat on Cryptsy.

Whyyyyyy?

This coin is so hard to find in any large blocks why would anybody do that?

that is crypto - you never know what happenz, or why...
Hope he will regret it...
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Someone just dumped 65,000 MNE at 850 sat on Cryptsy.

Whyyyyyy?

This coin is so hard to find in any large blocks why would anybody do that?
legendary
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1148
Any news or date for PR to start Mchrono?
But I am quite sure as the terpin thing gets on move atleast it will hit the ico back Smiley (yeah ATLEAST .. not atmost )

Then eat all the sell wall upto that Cheesy

Seems like someone is buying all the sell order under 1000 Cheesy

I think even 5k is cheap...
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Well, it seems some dormant alts are set to have a run soon. Volume is nothing right now on MNE. When it does pick up though, little resistance seems to be around to go pasT ICO price and beyond. Watching this once more.
Seems like someone is buying all the sell order under 1000 Cheesy

I think even 5k is cheap...
Pages:
Jump to: