Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 28. (Read 300595 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Seems like someone is buying all the sell order under 1000 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Where is buy support?

I think you have to wait until marketing starts...

I'am waiting since day one. It's time to announce a new profession in crypto world, the day waiter! Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Where is buy support?

I think you have to wait until marketing starts...
Activity: 59
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Just waiting for the terpin moment Cheesy tick tok tick tok

is this actually happening?

i mean it's only been half a year right?  Lips sealed Kiss Cheesy

when it goes are we seeing a phenomenal rise?
brand new
Activity: 0
question: Why Mchrono not disappeared after ipo? What is the meaning of so-called "false development"?
Just waiting for the terpin moment Cheesy tick tok tick tok
legendary
Activity: 1148
Like a proper ledgit coin .. munne is rising slowly ...  when players will get involved we will see a distinct rise Smiley

The max supply and inflation are so low, and the supply completely consolidated, that if Terpin lights the fuse we can easily see a 50 fold increase.

UNB had huge inflation dumping into their last rally yet the coin went up 50 fold in a single week.

I hope it's almost Terpin-Time!

Not many original holders left, so if he can hold we could easily eat threw 10k witha good pump.

Of course being on Facebook and being able to play with your friends on Facebook will be an amazing step twards that. I know I don't care for Facebook but most people live there and spend a ton of time on FB. It's a good chance for massive exposure.
brand new
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Like a proper ledgit coin .. munne is rising slowly ...  when players will get involved we will see a distinct rise Smiley

The max supply and inflation are so low, and the supply completely consolidated, that if Terpin lights the fuse we can easily see a 50 fold increase.

UNB had huge inflation dumping into their last rally yet the coin went up 50 fold in a single week.

I hope it's almost Terpin-Time!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Already own a ton 5% but put a .5 BTC buy at 500 if anyone feels the need or want to exit.

You own 5% of the coin?  So 240,000 coins?

How dare you, sir?  You never even checked with me.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Already own a ton 5% but put a .5 BTC buy at 500 if anyone feels the need or want to exit.
brand new

If that is the case, I will talk to Terpin and some others to start an investigation on MUNNE and take the necessary lawful steps.
We cannot let the devs run away with our money or use distraction tactics for the development processes... It is nothing but theft...

Update: We are processing a few legal actions against MNE.

Business gets serious turn Sad You can detail Huh
Like a proper ledgit coin .. munne is rising slowly ...  when players will get involved we will see a distinct rise Smiley
Btcs shucks Sad took so much time to confirm... i wanted to eat that buy wall Cry

next "big" walls at 3989 and 4000 sats  Angry Wink
Btcs shucks Sad took so much time to confirm... i wanted to eat that buy wall Cry
Hello again! We continue testing Munne Project and organizing media coverage with the PR for the game, also, we plan to release a MNE faucet during the next week.
I'm in again Smiley
Bought 33333.33333333 MNE today @ 800 Satoshi.

You lucky one! To fast for me! I sorted my btc and before I placed order you bought them up - grrrrrrr.
Nevertheless-congratulations.
thx, there was some more. You picked it up?

i did  Grin (12038.71637160 @ 800 sats)

Congratulations to you spanjii!!! Welcome on munne-board.  Cool
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hello again! We continue testing Munne Project and organizing media coverage with the PR for the game, also, we plan to release a MNE faucet during the next week.
I'm in again Smiley

You lucky one! To fast for me! I sorted my btc and before I placed order you bought them up - grrrrrrr.

i did  Grin (12038.71637160 @ 800 sats)
legendary
Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I'm in again Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: