Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 29. (Read 300595 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hello again! We continue testing Munne Project and organizing media coverage with the PR for the game, also, we plan to release a MNE faucet during the next week.
I'm in again Smiley
Bought 33333.33333333 MNE today @ 800 Satoshi.

You lucky one! To fast for me! I sorted my btc and before I placed order you bought them up - grrrrrrr.
Nevertheless-congratulations.
legendary
Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Hello again! We continue testing Munne Project and organizing media coverage with the PR for the game, also, we plan to release a MNE faucet during the next week.
I'm in again Smiley
Bought 33333.33333333 MNE today @ 800 Satoshi.
The marketCap of MNE is very low. Even lower then EnergyCoin were I'm now the developer of.
@Mchrono you can contact me via skype and discuss how we can cooperate.
I have projects in mind for several coins and maybe MNE is one of them.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
So terpin time has come ... Cheesy buy buy ... every terpin thing gets high Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148

Way to stick with it amounts all the FUD!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

MChrono you're a champion and a gentleman.

Is there a timeline you can give us of when you expect Terpin to start the PR campaign?  Thx!
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
We are far from being a scam, it's been six months and we are still working. We have specific goals and we are working day by day to accomplish them. Munne University is a functional platform and we are waiting for Bass to deliver his course, on the other hand, we launched the facebook version of the game with MNE integration. All of that without counting the basic stuff that we have, such a wallet with a unique design and new features, promotional material, videos, etc. We are here to develop an idea that we had on mind and we are grateful for the people who are supporting us and we are not here to pump and dump and then escape as it happens in other cases.

We are currently working on the bugs of the game and we are waiting for the course of MunneU, so we can contact Terpin to advertise the platform and the game.

Good news to hear from you dev , hoping your project will complete soon . Thanks

i wonder what the devs consider "soon"? LOL
not the same as the rest of us huh?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
We are far from being a scam, it's been six months and we are still working. We have specific goals and we are working day by day to accomplish them. Munne University is a functional platform and we are waiting for Bass to deliver his course, on the other hand, we launched the facebook version of the game with MNE integration. All of that without counting the basic stuff that we have, such a wallet with a unique design and new features, promotional material, videos, etc. We are here to develop an idea that we had on mind and we are grateful for the people who are supporting us and we are not here to pump and dump and then escape as it happens in other cases.

We are currently working on the bugs of the game and we are waiting for the course of MunneU, so we can contact Terpin to advertise the platform and the game.

Wowowow
Activity: 279
Merit: 100

Good news to hear from you dev , hoping your project will complete soon . Thanks

Cool .. ftw mcrono Smiley ahh u have to face some faggots ignore them ...

If that is the case, I will talk to Terpin and some others to start an investigation on MUNNE and take the necessary lawful steps.
We cannot let the devs run away with our money or use distraction tactics for the development processes... It is nothing but theft...

Update: We are processing a few legal actions against MNE.

Lol .. son of a cop lol
so many scams happened and no one could do anything and here the dev is working and u will take action .. lol

Kidz these days Tongue
Activity: 45
Thank you for the updates Mchrono.  Regular updates are not what scam coins do.  Thx
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Thanks Mchrono.

Can you give a timeline of when you expect to have enough development done so that Terpin will start doing the promotion he was paid for?  Oftentimes a white paper is enough but it seems Terpin wants more.

It would help of we had an accurate timeline in mind to wait for instead of waiting and waiting and seeing little happening.  You must know what Terpin expects before he does his PR blitz so please share whatever you can with us.  Thank you for all your hard work.
Activity: 798

Good to hear from you. Weekly update would be perfect...
I didn't sell one coin and I will not sell one coin.
Make the Dream come true...
Activity: 250
Merit: 250

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
the price is going down Sad , where is dev ?
legendary
He's still around just not all day everyday like people want...
legendary
We have all the necessary information about the MNE founders and ICO takers but if you know anything more, please pm me. Thank you.

Cuz he hasn't been on in a few days you want a lawsuit? Mchrono has been known not to make posts or show up for a week or 2. You just got the beta of the game, last month the munneU and a few month before that was the munne forums. The issue here is NOBODY is using it. NOBODY is promoting it.

Price won't move more than a few hundred sat until we get some word out after the beta game is fully released.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
We have all the necessary information about the MNE founders and ICO takers but if you know anything more, please pm me. Thank you.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I see lawsuits, nu updates for a while? So any update on the current situation, they left or what?

Name:  Mchrono
Activity: 210
Position:  Full Member
Date Registered:  June 25, 2014, 12:46:50 AM
Last Active:  March 24, 2015, 11:14:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: