Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 38. (Read 300628 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
someone wake me up when munne coin wakes up!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!  Roll Eyes Undecided Kiss
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

well weakhands have sure been dumping for months now?HuhHuhHuh??  Roll Eyes
otherwise it's whoever is just playing with manipulating the price non stop 1200-2600 sats that really needs to stop.
then it has a chance to go WAY beyond that like it should.

That's how you squeeze people out of their coins.  Up and down until they get sick of it and dump. 

At least I hope that's what is happening.  lol
legendary
Juicin' crypto
Weak hands  always dump with a loss! Cheesy so enjoy there misstakes

well weakhands have sure been dumping for months now?HuhHuhHuh??  Roll Eyes
otherwise it's whoever is just playing with manipulating the price non stop 1200-2600 sats that really needs to stop.
then it has a chance to go WAY beyond that like it should.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Weak hands  always dump with a loss! Cheesy so enjoy there misstakes
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Smiley dumping fest!, when does the buying frenzy start Cheesy ?

Who could be dumping after all the recent revelations?

I'm really shocked.
Activity: 280
Smiley dumping fest!, when does the buying frenzy start Cheesy ?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'd like to hear what Bass has to say about his collaboration with MNE as being one of the group who where bashing this coin.
What made Bass change his mind?

Not to brag, but I would consider myself a skilled developer.  MChrono announced that he was looking for content creators.  I asked if he had a bounty, and he said yes.  I offered my rate, he agreed.

I will be doing the work to the best of my ability, and my views on the coin will not effect the course.

As you have seen, so far, my test group loves it.

I bet you sold your MNE fee right after you received it.

I was not paid in MNE.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I'd like to hear what Bass has to say about his collaboration with MNE as being one of the group who where bashing this coin.

Not to brag, but I would consider myself a skilled developer.  MChrono announced that he was looking for content creators.  I asked if he had a bounty, and he said yes.  I offered my rate, he agreed.

I will be doing the work to the best of my ability, and my views on the coin will not effect the course.

I bet you sold your MNE fee right after you received it.
Activity: 728

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

very good question...
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Seems like it is a great competitor, NXT is already very well known... Maybe I should not buy MNE and get into NXT while it is cheap.

Nxt academy has no advantage. Also can you will acquaint me with the founder of a NXT?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Just watched the tutorial video on " INTRODUCTION TO BLOCKCHAIN DEV" from bass and i must admit he has done a awesome job. Even a novice can understand the fundamentals he is  explaining.
Looking forward to next episodes.

Then quick buy some mne rakesh.. Smiley

Yep. Buy.
Are there some news?  Cool
Activity: 566
Just watched the tutorial video on " INTRODUCTION TO BLOCKCHAIN DEV" from bass and i must admit he has done a awesome job. Even a novice can understand the fundamentals he is  explaining.

Then quick buy some mne rakesh.. Smiley
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
i see munne doing what xbs has recently done in terms of performance....

just....when?!?! lol Tongue
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

We think age should not be a reason to discriminate. Bass is a developer that have proven several times his abilities in projects such as Opal and SuperNET and we believe that his course will be very valuable to MunneU.

You're right, talent knows no age.

I just didn't know much about bass, just quickly read some of his posts and saw he was only 17. 

Thanks for clarifying and adding some color to the context.  This is the type of prompt communication and honest transparency MUNNE [and Crypto] badly need.

Cheers!
Activity: 250
Mchrono, also when should we see bass's content uploaded?

What content exactly?

Bass is a barely 17 year old kid.  No offense, maybe he's a genius or something, but if this is what MUNNE has going as far as coders then I'm a bit worried.

We think age should not be a reason to discriminate. Bass is a developer that have proven several times his abilities in projects such as Opal and SuperNET and we believe that his course will be very valuable to MunneU.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Well I'm very surprised bass is actually involved into this. He has been fudding all true this topic about MNE telling people that the wallet is nothing moor then a copy of a wallet that was involved in a scam and MNU university is a cheap version from word press and that mcrono don't even know how to program and now he will help to create content? Please explain bass....
Pages:
Jump to: