Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 40. (Read 300628 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
It was about 260.1 at 354$ and i dont think the converted the bitcoin to dollars instantly, and Mchrono said they had about 104 BTC left from ICO.

Bitcoin should see a sharp $100+ run in the next 2-3 weeks.  That always happens before the next fed Bitcoin auctions.

That may be a good time for the MUNNE Devs to take a little cash out.

Not much, however - Bitcoin could blow up any day and so I would never cash out too much btc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It was about 260.1 at 354$ and i dont think the converted the bitcoin to dollars instantly, and Mchrono said they had about 104 BTC left from ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Co is the contracts coming for content?

Yes, I should be finalizing one tonight

You will be providing content to munneU?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Co is the contracts coming for content?

Yes, I should be finalizing one tonight
legendary
Activity: 1148
How is the contracts coming for content?
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I would have bought a lot of this coin, but transparency is very important. If we do not know who is behind, then there is no meaning to fully invest into MNE.
Project seems great and make a lot of sense..., coin is amazingly cheap compared to its total supply, could be x50 more valuable from here with a lot PR and great developments. but but but... who the heck you guys are? Can you please become more transparent so that we can support you more... Cheers.

PS: If you guys dont fu$k up with this project, it can really go huge.. sky is the limit, seriously... Digital currency will need education system for daily use in the future and you guys can do this and fill this gap. Can you see where I am coming to???

http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/munne-mun/

Who they are has been known since September of last year. Read the OP before you blindly FUD.

You really need to attend said Digital currency university...

Hey Enrique and Sebastian, I am George Bush. Nice to meet you.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I would have bought a lot of this coin, but transparency is very important. If we do not know who is behind, then there is no meaning to fully invest into MNE.
Project seems great and make a lot of sense..., coin is amazingly cheap compared to its total supply, could be x50 more valuable from here with a lot PR and great developments. but but but... who the heck you guys are? Can you please become more transparent so that we can support you more... Cheers.

PS: If you guys dont fu$k up with this project, it can really go huge.. sky is the limit, seriously... Digital currency will need education system for daily use in the future and you guys can do this and fill this gap. Can you see where I am coming to???

http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/munne-mun/

Who they are has been known since September of last year. Read the OP before you blindly FUD.

You really need to attend said Digital currency university...
legendary
ICO was 5500sat Smiley

Looks like the previous comment was deleted. Sorry if felt insulted. But strictly speaking,  5.5k is too much as it is of now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
I am eagerly waiting for munne to start trading above the bloody ICO price

fixed
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

That interview with Mr. Terpin was done nearly 2 months ago. 

A lot has changed with MUNNE since then. 

Does anyone here have the connections or rep to call Mr. Terpin directly to do another interview and hopefully get some additional info regarding MUNNE, its devs and future goals and marketing plan?

Anyone?

Well to be honest not a lot has changed since then, actually.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

That interview with Mr. Terpin was done nearly 2 months ago. 

A lot has changed with MUNNE since then. 

Does anyone here have the connections or rep to call Mr. Terpin directly to do another interview and hopefully get some additional info regarding MUNNE, its devs and future goals and marketing plan?

Anyone?
legendary

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I am eagerly waiting for munne games with munne coin integration it will be fun

How much longer is that supposed to take?

Cheers!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I am eagerly waiting for munne games with munne coin integration it will be fun
Pages:
Jump to: