Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 39. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Mchrono, also when should we see bass's content uploaded?

What content exactly?

Bass is a barely 17 year old kid.  No offense, maybe he's a genius or something, but if this is what MUNNE has going as far as coders then I'm a bit worried.

eh, that's a bit of an unfair assumption. 17 or not, Bass has been putting in solid work and definitely appears to know what he is talking about in the radio interviews he has done.

I no longer own any munne, but I wouldn't be too unhappy seeing the Dev is trying to make progress on MunneU
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

What content exactly?

Bass is a barely 17 year old kid.  No offense, maybe he's a genius or something, but if this is what MUNNE has going as far as coders then I'm a bit worried.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Deal was finalized today, I'm starting today

Awesome, what is your Twitter I'll help promote you.

@redditbass
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Awesome, what is your Twitter I'll help promote you.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

legendary
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Mchrono,

Any ETA on when we can expect the game to be ready?  Just a rough estimate would be nice.

Thank you!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Just hold the coins or buy more Smiley. The other projects only rise from the speculators and then it falls to the ground after the take profits....

Excellent news mchrono glad you are keeping us uptodate with the progress the team are making! Cheesy

God job on doing both project at the same time.

Will be awsome if Mr. Terpin can promote the game with a facebook link later Smiley

/sust1200
legendary
munne should be up 1200% and not scam gridpay!!!

Agree, what is that crap.... No way that is a legit project...  Just proves greed is stronger than innovation namd development. I have been in Munne since ICO and it's frustrating to see blatant scams with that much volume and that price, while munne sits in the corner.

Once the game gets on facebook with a payment portal for munne we will see that volume daily!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
munne should be up 1200% and not scam gridpay!!!
Activity: 250
Good news.

1) We have an agreement for a second original course and although our idea was to don't reveal the name of the instructors, we saw that Bass was ahead and said something, so we can finally reveal that he will be the instructor of our second original course.

2) We read about Nxtacademy and we believe it is good news for us, because that shows that education is a great area with a lot of potential, and we will do everything in our power to be the number one. Since now, we wish the best of lucks to the people behind Nxtacademy and we are available if they have any consultation.

3) We continue working on the Facebook version of Munneproject and it's going well. It is possible that we will launch a beta at the end of the month. Devplus started working on this briefly during january while we were working mainly in MunneU and he is now working fulltime on that.

4) While Devplus continues working on Munneproject , I am working with some designers in the app mockup of MunneU to give you a preview.

We hope that you like this advances as much as we like them, we are getting closer to achieving our goals.

+1 great news Mchrono!!!

Glad to see the project moving along nicely! Earlier you mentioned 2 more possible content creators for munneU, are you still actively perusing individuals to make courses? Have you found more interested parties?

Sure, we keep looking people all the time. At the moment we have only two original courses and we are agreed in discussion with a third person.
legendary
Good news.

1) We have an agreement for a second original course and although our idea was to don't reveal the name of the instructors, we saw that Bass was ahead and said something, so we can finally reveal that he will be the instructor of our second original course.

2) We read about Nxtacademy and we believe it is good news for us, because that shows that education is a great area with a lot of potential, and we will do everything in our power to be the number one. Since now, we wish the best of lucks to the people behind Nxtacademy and we are available if they have any consultation.

3) We continue working on the Facebook version of Munneproject and it's going well. It is possible that we will launch a beta at the end of the month. Devplus started working on this briefly during january while we were working mainly in MunneU and he is now working fulltime on that.

4) While Devplus continues working on Munneproject , I am working with some designers in the app mockup of MunneU to give you a preview.

We hope that you like this advances as much as we like them, we are getting closer to achieving our goals.

+1 great news Mchrono!!!

Glad to see the project moving along nicely! Earlier you mentioned 2 more possible content creators for munneU, are you still actively perusing individuals to make courses? Have you found more interested parties?
Activity: 250
Good news.

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Seems like it is a great competitor, NXT is already very well known... Maybe I should not buy MNE and get into NXT while it is cheap.
This is a investment for the long haul Smiley, so invest some BTC that you can afford to actually sit tight for some time.

This project will take time. There is a great need fore more devs to speed it up.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I would have bought a lot of this coin, but transparency is very important. If we do not know who is behind, then there is no meaning to fully invest into MNE.
Project seems great and make a lot of sense..., coin is amazingly cheap compared to its total supply, could be x50 more valuable from here with a lot PR and great developments. but but but... who the heck you guys are? Can you please become more transparent so that we can support you more... Cheers.

PS: If you guys dont fu$k up with this project, it can really go huge.. sky is the limit, seriously... Digital currency will need education system for daily use in the future and you guys can do this and fill this gap. Can you see where I am coming to???

http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/munne-mun/

Who they are has been known since September of last year. Read the OP before you blindly FUD.

You really need to attend said Digital currency university...

Hey Enrique and Sebastian, I am George Bush. Nice to meet you.

Ok, go through the verification process with coinssource and have them post confirming you are George Bush.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
yeah but unlike nxt , mne young and value will go up in time Cheesy
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
When Terpin was behind this coin it would already be a lot further then it is now.
Do you actually think Mr. Terpin is behind this coin Cheesy, Draper university and now NXT  university, things are heating up for a battle!.
There is still plenty of room for competition but Devs need to step it up big time...

And there needs to be more devs, one team should on MunneProject to target Facebook market. And another on Munne University.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

This is gonna be a multi billion dollar market.  Even Tim Draper is getting involved I believe.

This is why I said that I suspect Mr. Terpin is actually behind MUNNE and so his role is going to be much more than just a hired PR gun.  This of course, is just my guess and it is a long shot.  Very logical but a long shot.
Pages:
Jump to: