Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 62. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
But you are right. Gaia is a fantastic coin. Development is busy and there will be a lot of news coming.
We're not interested in your lady gaiacoin as it's very clear your looking for noobs to dump on em...
I think this was a post in the wrong topic.

If that's true, those lady gaiacoin lovers are too retarded to wipe their asses...

And what is your interest here? Never saw you before. So shut up. Listen and learn...
MY only interest is to shit on lady gaiacoin, because it doesn't belong in this thread. And maybe I will shut up if you finally say something interesting...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
But you are right. Gaia is a fantastic coin. Development is busy and there will be a lot of news coming.
We're not interested in your lady gaiacoin as it's very clear your looking for noobs to dump on em...

lol no actually I keep coming back hoping to see some news or growth for mne... and nada still. I bought in to this over priced ico at 5500 sat. no answer about the in browser game? I guess it was a no go then ?

lol duh ah yah I'ma going to dump a coin with active devs a cool concept, in wallet app store etc... now that would be retarded Wink
Activity: 798

If that's true, those lady gaiacoin lovers are too retarded to wipe their asses...

And what is your interest here? Never saw you before. So shut up. Listen and learn...

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
you'd think the dev would at least check in!?  was the browser game even launched? is it a wallet upgrade I need to download or something?

I was playing Pacman in my GAIAcoin wallet it has a few games to download and many more to be added

I hope that 2015 will not start as 2014 ended for munne. Give us information!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
you'd think the dev would at least check in!?  was the browser game even launched? is it a wallet upgrade I need to download or something?

I was playing Pacman in my GAIAcoin wallet it has a few games to download and many more to be added
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
The volume is good so we survive this week I think.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
A new year with alot of good things to look forward too Smiley
Like being delisted on trex...
nothing against mne, but this was a good one Grin  Grin thx
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
We need some more volume on Bittrex, maybe the Pr campain could start soon =)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Hey all. You probably noticed my lack of activity the past week. I have been with my family for the first time in over 2 years. So I will be back home on the 4th, and full-float into it again. So sorry for my absence.

On that note, I have access to Munne university, and am helping the team polish it up language wise. From what I can tell you, it is game changing. I was/am in absolute awe of what has been accomplished thus far, and can now understand why things are taking so long. So expect updates soon (after the holidays)

I want to thank the Munne team for a great Q4 of 2014 for me, as they have made it great for me personally. They are great people, regardless of what some of you may think. They have helped me in tough situations, and have always been a great bunch for all they have done. So just wanted to thank you guys, and look forward to a great 2015.

Finally, this time of year is meant for family. Whether you are Athiest, Christian, Agnostic, Hindu, Buddhist(like me), Jewish, Muslim or any other religion (or lack thereof), you should be with those that you are closest with. Be it your brothers, sisters and mother, or your cat, take a break, and just enjoy what you do have (although some do not have much, and I understand it can be hard for you to enjoy these times).

So, want to wish you all (even the FUDders and trolls) Wink , a very happy holiday and New Year!

If you need me for anything at all, even if it is just new year wishes, my email is always open to you all, [email protected], and I will get back to you quickly, as I always have my email on me Wink

I will be back on the 4th to resume full time working here, and I believe the team will be as well too (everyone needs time with their families). So direct all questions, wishes and comments to my email in the meantime, (or skype...sometimes)

See you in 2015! (If there isn't a thermonuclear war overnight) Wink

Mistercoin--

I hope u have something better then good news comming soon on the 4th.(tomorrow)

The delisting on bittrex is pretty sad and if nothing is released before the 9th it probably will be delisted.

On the brightside of things the order book is pretty empty for less then 2 btc u can buy everything under 4k.(some good news/release could go a long way.)

ROFL, ever considered stand up?

at least we'll still have cryptsy  Smiley

Let's see what the marketing firm is able to do...  Mr. Terpin give us some action!

legendary
Activity: 1050
ROFL, ever considered stand up?

at least we'll still have cryptsy  Smiley
Activity: 382
now it is really getting nervous..............................dev r u there or?
Pages:
Jump to: