Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 59. (Read 300628 times)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
No I'm the real world they call it beta testing... Crypto is ALL speculation and a guessing game. I make money by looking for coins that have a good track record of releases or DEVs with a roadmap that has a big release in the distant future. I buy on the lows and sit on it. Then sell. You to can make some BTC with this method...

Also I would like it to be known I did not participate. I didn't have the time to play around with the site.

All speculation and a  guessing game .. but u and a few others get to see the product before anyone else ,u dont think that gives u a HUGE advantage over everyone that does not have the same access?

Either your part of the team or ur not and if u have early access u should be Prohibited from using that information to quickly buy or sell before it becommes public.
Just like devs are buying now .. they hord all the info and now making the "smart" investment just before release does that seem FAIR to u ?

The Beta testing i think ur talking about is for games and such , when ur talking about something that can potentially make a huge difference where u enter the market thats something completly different.

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Yes I keep my Intel only for myself, anyone to share his Intel is just fucked up or a really bad investor.

So I made a mistake sharing what I've learned?

I would never have shared that Intel, but who the Fuck am I or you to tell anybody what to do? It's just my opinion but apparently its a crime to have a different opinion...
thanks for your reply. glad you are showing your true shitstain face.
you are not wanted here, but feel free to keep posting as it's a free forum.
you will simply get ignored...
I'm showing my true face from the beginning unlike you and your fellow cocksuckers. I don't care if I'm not wanted here, but maybe you already noticed this because your very mature and only deals in mature talks......
''true face'' on multiple nicknames....another good one on this thread  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
No I'm the real world they call it beta testing... Crypto is ALL speculation and a guessing game. I make money by looking for coins that have a good track record of releases or DEVs with a roadmap that has a big release in the distant future. I buy on the lows and sit on it. Then sell. You to can make some BTC with this method...

Also I would like it to be known I did not participate. I didn't have the time to play around with the site.
legendary
I too was invited... Hence me saying multiple time to RELAX....

Relax ?

yes, if your one of the selected few that gets the sneak previews , lovly this world of crypto in the "real" world we lock u up for insider trading when people pull that shit.

legendary
Seriously, how about an official update of the roadmap? Why is it so difficult for our officials to post here some news of what is going on at the moment? Roll Eyes

Buy support by the dev sounds good at first but without any status update here somebody could think they hide something important that will rise the price of Munne and then dump on us.

This lack of information isn't good at all and just irritate everyone.

As for me i won't buy any more Munne until some official news will come up here on the board.

Their working Full time on this we paid for their salaries.
But comming here more then once a month to say "good news comming soon" seems to be to much to ask.

@ minstercoin AGAIN Where the F*** are u .. working Full time..I hope your not getting paid to be our liaison because your are doing a pisspoor job.

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Seriously, how about an official update of the roadmap? Why is it so difficult for our officials to post here some news of what is going on at the moment? Roll Eyes

Buy support by the dev sounds good at first but without any status update here somebody could think they hide something important that will rise the price of Munne and then dump on us.

This lack of information isn't good at all and just irritate everyone.

As for me i won't buy any more Munne until some official news will come up here on the board.
Activity: 280
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Mchrono and Ms. Terpin like to shit all over everything Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
 gnargnar, thank you for what keep us informed of what is happening
legendary
Activity: 1148
I too was invited... Hence me saying multiple time to RELAX....
legendary
Activity: 1036
It's really cheap
When the projects will come we will see ico price quickly
brand new
Activity: 0
 chemikali... dude what's going on in your head Huh
Activity: 54
Yes I keep my Intel only for myself, anyone to share his Intel is just fucked up or a really bad investor.

I would never have shared that Intel, but who the Fuck am I or you to tell anybody what to do? It's just my opinion but apparently its a crime to have a different opinion...
I'm showing my true face from the beginning unlike you and your fellow cocksuckers. I don't care if I'm not wanted here, but maybe you already noticed this because your very mature and only deals in mature talks......
''true face'' on multiple nicknames....another good one on this thread  Grin
Do you wanna join in on the party or are you just one of the cocksuckers looking for some leftovers?

OK rocket scientist, from which coin is the value only growing?

lol who said I knew what coin to buy or which was only moving up?? ha if you think you'll find a legit coin that only moves up in this manipulated market... your f#ck'n nutz.

sorry but I think I'm with gnargnar and hit the ignor button on ya... your just looking for someone to bicker with and vent your frustrations
[/quote]
I have many shill accounts so good luck ignoring me
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

[/quote]

lol who said I knew what coin to buy or which was only moving up?? ha if you think you'll find a legit coin that only moves up in this manipulated market... your f#ck'n nutz.

sorry but I think I'm with gnargnar and hit the ignor button on ya... your just looking for someone to bicker with and vent your frustrations
chemikali... dude what's going on in your head Huh
A lot of things, however at least I don't post in the wrong thread.
But you are right. Gaia is a fantastic coin. Development is busy and there will be a lot of news coming.
We're not interested in your lady gaiacoin as it's very clear your looking for noobs to dump on em...

lol no actually I keep coming back hoping to see some news or growth for mne... and nada still. I bought in to this over priced ico at 5500 sat. no answer about the in browser game? I guess it was a no go then ?

lol duh ah yah I'ma going to dump a coin with active devs a cool concept, in wallet app store etc... now that would be retarded Wink
Yeah so you share your golden investments, just like Warren buffet...maybe you can still fool yourself but you aren't fooling any others in this thread. You can keep your tips and positions, because you propably noticed that they are not appreciated

I didn't say it was a golden investment, I just said it has some cool stuff going for it and that the devs have been delivering... lol so who am I trying to fool? I assume people will use their own brains to do their own investing and not listen to anonymous randoms in threads.

as far as me commenting in another thread about it... dev said they were going to be back on the 4th, they didn't even pop in to say there was a delay or a hello... so why wouldn't I ? better than just bitching.

don't think I should have to join an irc to get news from/about dev. hopefully we'll see an update asap
If that lady gaiacoin of you is so cool and special, I would have known by now. Why would you even bother to tell people in this thread about lady gaiacoin? I can only think of 1 thing and that is finding noobs to dump on.

The best investment coins are the coins that aren't hyped. If I want to dump my coins I tell everybody to buy em or also how special or cool that shitCoin is, these are just the rules of the game. Wanna hate me? Than hate me! 

lol "the best investment coins aren't hyped" ? really not at all? so if MNE dev puts develops an awesome platform... etc then we shouldn't share it with anyone? we should just keep it ourselves? lol hilarious way to think man.  (I agree that instant/over hype is a red flag)

" I can only think of 1 thing and that is finding noobs to dump on." so if thats the only reason you'd promote a coin I'll have to remember that next time I see your opinion Wink

the only person doing any hate'n is you

Yes I have hate for coins like lady gaiacoin which are useless in my opinion, I hope 2015 will be the year to get finally rid of a lot of these shitcoins. And I don't hide myself or my intentions, your still hiding your intentions and your hate....and I couldn't care less if you think your better then me

And Fucking hilarious is the difference between sharing and hyping, thank you for thinking I meant good news shouldn't be shared, I had a good laugh about it. Correct me if I'm wrong but most words with hype are not very positive.........

yes I was just sharing my thoughts and you assume it's "hyping" it's all a matter of opinion and perspective.

"Yes I keep my Intel only for myself, anyone to share his Intel is just fucked up or a really bad investor."  OK dumb ass... if you already hold coins... more people learn about them and buy more... price goes up... coins in your wallet value go up, if the coins actually cool and has useful features then more people will talk about it and it continues to grow. it's not rocket science.

and yes please keep referring to that coin as "lady gaiacoin" she's sold how many albums and her act is known by how many people? (even if they don't like her tunes we still know of her) so comparing the coin to a successful musician is actually a compliment.

but continue to hate all you like... I'm not looking to sell  any of my gaia or MNE

Pages:
Jump to: