Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 57. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi, we're here. We are working on new features for Munne University while we get content for courses, because the PR advised us to do it this way. In a short time, we will begin a private alpha to any investor (as long as they agree to avoid sharing information) so that they can watch the progress. We wish we could say more, but revealing more could take impact in the promoting the PR has planned.

Greetings,

Mchrono

"In a short time, we will begin a private alpha..."

What is a short time Mchrono?
All we need is news!
legendary
Activity: 1045
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
I have the wiki set up, and ready to go. All I have to do now is get a few people to help populate it, and make a few dinal touchups. If anyone would like to help populate it, let me know. Tomorrow I will start populating it.

Also, If anyone knows of a good reliable faucet script, let me know. If not, I will continue with the one I have here.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
What would happen if a dev "bought" a significant portion of his own IPO? Would it cost him anything? Would he care what price he dumped free coins at?

Food for thought. Good luck guys, half of the users in this thread are sockpuppets btw. This post will be deleted, too, for even suggesting this might not be an honest operation. Best of luck.

Its not like ur the first or the last to suggest this ive said so in the past wasnt deleted , but thanks for the FUD If u dont own any why are u posting here BBye now.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
yeah i will be easier to maintain volume once the dev and pr team start the show! Smiley
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
More dumping who is dumping all these coins @ this price and @ this time days away from access.

From the beginning there are trading bots active and that was not good for the price.

Volume warning is gone but we have to keep volume up.
legendary
More dumping who is dumping all these coins @ this price and @ this time days away from access.
legendary
So just outta curiousity how is everything going on with Munne? I haven't been to the thread for a while and still hold my ICO coins and was just curious what updates or plans the team has for the coin going on right now?

Hi, we're here. We are working on new features for Munne University while we get content for courses, because the PR advised us to do it this way. In a short time, we will begin a private alpha to any investor (as long as they agree to avoid sharing information) so that they can watch the progress. We wish we could say more, but revealing more could take impact in the promoting the PR has planned.

Greetings,

Mchrono

Hi, we are updating a new versión of university in 3-4 days (ready for reviews)

~Mchrono
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Check it out, you lot need to come to http://weeklyponzi.com/ its way better than  CD and you can  5 times your investments just keep receiving and placeing them again at weeklyponzi im in profit for over 5 btc now! 100 btc gets you 30 btc in some hours. You can also watch the blockchain of the wallet paying out

JUST DON'T GAMBLE ON THE LAST DAY OF THIS WEEK AS YOU WILL BE LIKELY TO LOSE
You are just a fucking annoying SPAMMER buddy KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF!!
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So just outta curiousity how is everything going on with Munne? I haven't been to the thread for a while and still hold my ICO coins and was just curious what updates or plans the team has for the coin going on right now?
legendary
These guys are getting really annoying.
legendary
Activity: 1050
k ladies let's get this shit going, Dev, any updates?  reps any news?  whales involved in this coin...........are you done manipulating/accumulating yet?  or are you even, given the dead buy side? lol.

look at the new bittrex and the new long order book is there to see....who the hell has all those stupid sells in place from the current price up to almost the ICO price (5k sats was it??).  PULL YOUR FUCKING SELLS!  i don't care what you bought at, stop being a bitch and let's get some news/action and worthwhile development out to get this coin moving! 

funny how ppl involved in this coin say "it's not just pnd"...well it's pretty much setup to almost be that if whales jump into this, but well whatever...won't see me complaining, if y'all are planning a pump with news release, make it happen already. 

it's only 3.4 btc back to the ICO price!  and 8.33 btc to 10K, those numbers are nothing! 

i dont do this often but :
legendary
No, don't pull your sells - add some buy and sell orders on Bittrex, so we can keep the trading volume above the minimum. There's a big spread between bids and asks, which makes it easy to make money by trading on both sides.

U need VOLUME to make (decent) money , as for the lets get things going speech ,  We have been waiting for that for awhile  u telling us wont change much.

Without MC giving any dates for releases or PR firm involvement this wont get moving , someone could just blindly start pumping btc into it but that someone wont be me.

What we can do for now grip our nuts and hold on tight till MC is rdy.

I agree that the market looks perfect for some P&D group but they mostly seem to have taken their profits and ran of to some island.
the only p&d we've seen on munne was at the start and since, only ppl dumping for a loss. a big loss too, because bitcoin is just declining since 3months or more.
imho, there is no whales that can enter that market right now because there is not enough opportunity to grab a big sum for a low price.

Yes thats true there is not much on sale cheap at this time, im also a little worried that still about half the coins seem to be at bittrex thats really a lot of coins not beeing staked.
I think thats a problem for a lot of pos coins that the low pos % doesnt motivate people to stake.
I dont know if its possible for munne but id love to see something similar to the darkcoin nodes to motivate people to stake more and keep the blockchain humming along.
Id also like the see a few more rows of info in coin control like Hyperstake has it looks so much better.

Ah ye and id still like to see the roadmap , k thats my 3 requests for the day Wink

Activity: 728
Hi, we are updating a new versión of university in 3-4 days (ready for reviews)

~Mchrono
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
No, don't pull your sells - add some buy and sell orders on Bittrex, so we can keep the trading volume above the minimum. There's a big spread between bids and asks, which makes it easy to make money by trading on both sides.

U need VOLUME to make (decent) money , as for the lets get things going speech ,  We have been waiting for that for awhile  u telling us wont change much.

Without MC giving any dates for releases or PR firm involvement this wont get moving , someone could just blindly start pumping btc into it but that someone wont be me.

I agree that the market looks perfect for some P&D group but they mostly seem to have taken their profits and ran of to some island.
the only p&d we've seen on munne was at the start and since, only ppl dumping for a loss. a big loss too, because bitcoin is just declining since 3months or more.
imho, there is no whales that can enter that market right now because there is not enough opportunity to grab a big sum for a low price.
legendary

Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
k ladies let's get this shit going, Dev, any updates?  reps any news?  whales involved in this coin...........are you done manipulating/accumulating yet?  or are you even, given the dead buy side? lol.

look at the new bittrex and the new long order book is there to see....who the hell has all those stupid sells in place from the current price up to almost the ICO price (5k sats was it??).  PULL YOUR FUCKING SELLS!  i don't care what you bought at, stop being a bitch and let's get some news/action and worthwhile development out to get this coin moving! 

funny how ppl involved in this coin say "it's not just pnd"...well it's pretty much setup to almost be that if whales jump into this, but well whatever...won't see me complaining, if y'all are planning a pump with news release, make it happen already. 

it's only 3.4 btc back to the ICO price!  and 8.33 btc to 10K, those numbers are nothing! 

Indeed, MNE has great potential and I've been watching it ever since ICO. I do believe in the project and will be awaiting some updates.

Patience everyone, I am sure it will not be long now. Seeing that the PR team are steering the development in a positive manner it can only mean good things.
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader

Agree, this coin has hyper potential!
I own about 1 % but have not the intention to sell!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

legendary
About to being delisted on bittrex, fuck i losed 1 btc in this shit.

scam

stop posting that scam here please 4th time u guys need to stop that shit.
Pages:
Jump to: