Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 92. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 502
There are still about 3mil coins on Bittrex... you should move them to your wallet or provide Cryptsy with some liquidity! Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I will be #15 if I withdraw Cheesy Still have them on bittrex.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Dev update Roadmap!, PR firm contacted. =)
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
lol relax guys, Munne is less then 2 weeks old. Seriously, this is a problem that plagues Crypto right now. In these very 2 weeks, the developers have had great success: they began testing a game, which many who tested seem to highly approve of,  they have a great looking road map with many unique and highly interesting ideas,  and they got a VERY legitimate PR company working for Munne (read up on Michael Terpin/Transform PR if you aren't aware).

Seriously, if you can't be somewhat impressed by this coins legitimacy, then go invest in some new dark knockoff shitcoin with absolutely nothing new to offer the crypto world, and enjoy your little 2x pump and dump in value for a week or 2.  I know I can relax about the price for a while, bitcoin didn't reach a billion dollar market cap in 2 weeks, neither did Microsoft, neither did Walmart, etc etc. In the crypto world if a new coin hasn't moon'd in 2-3 weeks since launch, people start to doubt the legitimacy, ignoring everything else positive. Almost every thread it happens. Good luck making it in the stock world if you can't wait more than two weeks for a corporation to prove itself.

Sorry for rant, all I'm saying is price isn't everything right now, just like BTC price wasn't everything back in early-mid 2010.

I'm excited to see how this turns out   Cool

Me2 I stay with this coin and when price is maybe very attractive I dubbel my small investment.
The IRC is a bet silent and for strong community better that there more activity.
I droped to #58 on richlist http://munne.blockexplorer.cc/address/MQsArstjJmuaL8WW1arEEKMLyoF2PYe8bM
That is good!
More people have to withdraw from Bittrex. This is a longterm investment!
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I really wonder, why do ppl (bots) sell under ico price Huh
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
lol relax guys, Munne is less then 2 weeks old. Seriously, this is a problem that plagues Crypto right now. In these very 2 weeks, the developers have had great success: they began testing a game, which many who tested seem to highly approve of,  they have a great looking road map with many unique and highly interesting ideas,  and they got a VERY legitimate PR company working for Munne (read up on Michael Terpin/Transform PR if you aren't aware).

Seriously, if you can't be somewhat impressed by this coins legitimacy, then go invest in some new dark knockoff shitcoin with absolutely nothing new to offer the crypto world, and enjoy your little 2x pump and dump in value for a week or 2.  I know I can relax about the price for a while, bitcoin didn't reach a billion dollar market cap in 2 weeks, neither did Microsoft, neither did Walmart, etc etc. In the crypto world if a new coin hasn't moon'd in 2-3 weeks since launch, people start to doubt the legitimacy, ignoring everything else positive. Almost every thread it happens. Good luck making it in the stock world if you can't wait more than two weeks for a corporation to prove itself.

Sorry for rant, all I'm saying is price isn't everything right now, just like BTC price wasn't everything back in early-mid 2010.

I'm excited to see how this turns out   Cool
The downward trend keeps growing. No buy support, 2.64 BTC from 1000K
OK I loss 0.1 BTC maybe.
The idea of this coin I like and why is there no enthousastic community.
The coins were not cheap so who is losing much BTC now?
If we keep the spirit it could be a profitable project.
When the price is going through the floor I dubbel my investment.
Now I sit on my MNE and happy not invested 20 BTC or more now.

legendary
Activity: 854
The downward trend keeps growing. No buy support, 2.64 BTC from 1000K
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
new ATL!  (all time low) lol...some folks gonna have a blast when this thing blasts off  Shocked
Price rebounding!!

yes. the fight between the 2-3 trading bots is now done (or maybe it will start again, bots are stupid) . I've watched this fuckup for the last few hours, trying to get my buys in lol  Grin Wink
lol at the owners of these bots.  Congrats to those that bought more Munne for cheap (Welcome to the new guys too Smiley )

Don't forget to install the wallet and move your coins there and leave your wallet open and not encrypted : make some PoS % !

i envy those who can buy in at this prices, i buy at 5600 sat Sad
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
new ATL!  (all time low) lol...some folks gonna have a blast when this thing blasts off  Shocked
Price rebounding!!

yes. the fight between the 2-3 trading bots is now done (or maybe it will start again, bots are stupid) . I've watched this fuckup for the last few hours, trying to get my buys in lol  Grin Wink
lol at the owners of these bots.  Congrats to those that bought more Munne for cheap (Welcome to the new guys too Smiley )

Don't forget to install the wallet and move your coins there and leave your wallet open and not encrypted : make some PoS % !
Activity: 382
new ATL!  (all time low) lol...some folks gonna have a blast when this thing blasts off  Shocked
Price rebounding!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
new ATL!  (all time low) lol...some folks gonna have a blast when this thing blasts off  Shocked
Activity: 260
I want to create a family but 2500$ its hard
Who want to join my mafia crew ?
Activity: 250
Cheesy is the price suppression major effort that is currently going on over bittrex a kind of strategy from the PR marketing team?
lol it's insane  Grin Grin

We dont manage the market. We make our best work, and each one decides whether to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
 Cheesy is the price suppression major effort that is currently going on over bittrex a kind of strategy from the PR marketing team?
lol it's insane  Grin Grin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 250
Dev please change the total number of coins in op. It is still showing 10 mil however the exact number is below 5 mil. thanks

Fixed! thanks
Activity: 382
Dev please change the total number of coins in op. It is still showing 10 mil however the exact number is below 5 mil. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: