Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 87. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Ouch. No signs of the dumps stopping.

Cry and I'm all out of spare btc till Saturday

seriously though I would'a thought it would have stabilized by now but there seem to be sod all buy orders so when people sell it drops the price alot and there are walls pushing it down.

wish i had the btc to eat em its pretty much clean sailing once they're gone

Then buy alot!, on Saturday to get this ship sailing again!. Im all out ofc btc too and wont have more in 1-2 moths time..
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Cry and I'm all out of spare btc till Saturday

seriously though I would'a thought it would have stabilized by now but there seem to be sod all buy orders so when people sell it drops the price alot and there are walls pushing it down.

wish i had the btc to eat em its pretty much clean sailing once they're gone
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 250
Hi, guys.

I have no new news. As we said before, the forum will be available this week but I cant (no sense), every six hours left a message saying "we are working"  Smiley. You should be more patients, this is a long-term project.
If you want to help, you can use comunne or reddit.

Is it just me or does staking not work very well ?
Im getting no where near the 3% it sais in the ann i got only a fraction of that.
Is this a know problem that beeing worked on?

As you say, your are doing less than what you should. It is not accurate, some days you can have more than average and some days less. I have a similar amount (obviously I'm staked my coins from the start) and it works perfect for me.
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

well, nothing yet... my guess is the devs are coding/testing in the background -as it should be-

...so few people (that like to be called investors, but in reality are not) are doing the most irrational thing : selling at a big loss.
...probably because they think they will make big profit elsewhere, but my opinion is that most of them are just addicted to trading alt cryptos.
...these junkies have no ideas what investing in a startup biz really is, because even if Munne have a crypto side, the bigger picture is much more than that.

sure, mchrono could post here from time to time, but I think there is no need for him to babysit in this thread to pamper the impatients.

Also, why the price is falling is mostly because those that wanted to buy for now already did in the 40-50k... well at least for me, cuz even if i have deep pockets, i took my position in MNE already.
well, that's my very own opinion, does this make sense, do you share the same? Let's share your thoughts too, so while having a cool discussion here, this Ann will get bumped by the way  Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Im getting no where near the 3% it sais in the ann i got only a fraction of that.

I guess the 3% is the annual rate..

Like i said im getting nowhere near that.

yeah but thats logica, you won't get 3 % per day.. if it's 3% per year, its normal that you only get a fraction of it per day

Like i said I got no where near that , thanks for assuming im a total idiot that cant do math....

Iam not assuming anything dude, it could well have been that you were unaware of it..
Activity: 217
Merit: 100

yeah but thats logica, you won't get 3 % per day.. if it's 3% per year, its normal that you only get a fraction of it per day

Like i said I got no where near that , thanks for assuming im a total idiot that cant do math....

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

Staking works fine for me. I'm getting .0083% per day which works to about 3% annual interest as stated.

I guess the 3% is the annual rate.. so you'd be getting a fraction of that per day..

Activity: 143
Quark it up!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Whales are accumulating slowly, just wait for 1 month and we will see big pump.

Bought at ico, now accumulating slowly like whales and you should too
He he he...  Grin
Grin Cool
Activity: 517
Merit: 502

He he he...  Grin
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Activity: 798
You are never shure if you get the amount of coins you want if you wait too long  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: