Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 90. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Why are some of you surprised about the price?  I tried warning you on October 25th that this would happen.  Even before the ICO was finished and before some of you had bought in.  ICOs have fundamental issues that are hard to overcome.  Devs reap all the rewards and investors reap all the risk.  Maybe the updated roadmap will spark some interest but based on past experiences in similar market conditions, I think it will take more than that.

... If no one regrets missing the ICO, it will be harder to drive the price up.  You will have many sellers taking profits at 10-20% and very few buyers willing to pay it.  Soon the price falls under the ICO and then smart investors buy for under the ICO price. ...

maybe the surprise come from "many investors" selling at -30% of their initial buy? and that, after only few days...
for my part, i really don't think it's all about the -missing- roadmap or anything like that. i mean, we have the game in alpha with very few minor bugs reported, the working wallet, the marketing firm contracted...everything is all fine. it's not the dev job to babysit the exchanges price fluctuation at all.

the weird stuff is really about people selling at a big loss after just few days when everything is going smooth and fine.
 Huh

Shouldn't be a surprise that "many investors" are selling at -30% of their initial buy.  It has happened with plenty of other coins.  Look at VDO, EQX, QBK, and BlockNet under ICO @ Polo just to name some recent ones.  Blocknet was dumped to 18k sats on Polo and that ICO isn't even done.

Some of the users here were claiming 4-5x increases in price after the ICO.  That didn't happen.  Price quickly doubled from ICO and then was dumped.  Next high was much lower and then dumped again.  By this time, many of your weak investors are thinking the coin is done.  They cut their loses and move on to the next one.  10-20% loss is better than a 40%-50% one.  There are a lot of alt's with this same track record.  I'm not trying to spread fud here or say that anyone else should cut their loses.  This is just the reality of our current marketplace.  Selling at a loss is rarely a good idea unless you know you can make that bitcoin back on another trade.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Why are some of you surprised about the price?  I tried warning you on October 25th that this would happen.  Even before the ICO was finished and before some of you had bought in.  ICOs have fundamental issues that are hard to overcome.  Devs reap all the rewards and investors reap all the risk.  Maybe the updated roadmap will spark some interest but based on past experiences in similar market conditions, I think it will take more than that.

... If no one regrets missing the ICO, it will be harder to drive the price up.  You will have many sellers taking profits at 10-20% and very few buyers willing to pay it.  Soon the price falls under the ICO and then smart investors buy for under the ICO price. ...

Please put things in the right perspective as you seem to fud. ICO there where 250+ BTC buys. Did you see 250 BTC sell lower then ICO? Until now just a very small part has been sold under ICO, if you just buy 3BTC then you are again above ICO, this is like 1,2% of the buys.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the answer, but I can+t find the config file. I ahve a lot of wallets running. But with munne I have a problem. Perhaps that is why many users are not staking...

First, close your wallet.
create a new text file and be sure you remove the .txt extension.  so to have a new file Munne.conf
once it's saved, restart your wallet.  you will download the blockchain really fast.

Yes i is very fast!!! Thx!! I will stake..
Wallet download, installed - no synchronization, "wallet is not encrypted" -??? Plz help

you have to put that in a file named Munne.conf :
(if you are using Windows, it's in the %Roaming% folder and in the Munne folder)
Code:
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=25531
port=25532
addnode=95.85.35.31
addnode=104.131.199.160
addnode=104.131.194.25
addnode=104.131.194.8
addnode=107.170.188.114
addnode=162.243.255.199
addnode=162.243.120.98
addnode=192.241.178.157
addnode=192.241.175.76
addnode=162.243.32.206

Thanks for the answer, but I can+t find the config file. I ahve a lot of wallets running. But with munne I have a problem. Perhaps that is why many users are not staking...

You need to make the conf yourself, in wordpad or other text program.. So put the Lines above in text and save it as all TEXT file and put it in the munne folder

Thx to community! It works. Why is it necessary to create the conf?
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

First, close your wallet.
create a new text file and be sure you remove the .txt extension.  so to have a new file Munne.conf
once it's saved, restart your wallet.  you will download the blockchain really fast.
Activity: 566
Wallet download, installed - no synchronization, "wallet is not encrypted" -??? Plz help

(if you are using Windows, it's in the %Roaming% folder and in the Munne folder)
Code:
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=25531
port=25532
addnode=95.85.35.31
addnode=104.131.199.160
addnode=104.131.194.25
addnode=104.131.194.8
addnode=107.170.188.114
addnode=162.243.255.199
addnode=162.243.120.98
addnode=192.241.178.157
addnode=192.241.175.76
addnode=162.243.32.206

You need to make the conf yourself, in wordpad or other text program.. So put the Lines above in text and save it as all TEXT file and put it in the munne folder

Code:
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=25531
port=25532
addnode=95.85.35.31
addnode=104.131.199.160
addnode=104.131.194.25
addnode=104.131.194.8
addnode=107.170.188.114
addnode=162.243.255.199
addnode=162.243.120.98
addnode=192.241.178.157
addnode=192.241.175.76
addnode=162.243.32.206

legendary

Code:
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=25531
port=25532
addnode=95.85.35.31
addnode=104.131.199.160
addnode=104.131.194.25
addnode=104.131.194.8
addnode=107.170.188.114
addnode=162.243.255.199
addnode=162.243.120.98
addnode=192.241.178.157
addnode=192.241.175.76
addnode=162.243.32.206
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Every time I check this tread, I just see awesomeness... All I can say. Keep it up guys...

legendary

maybe the surprise come from "many investors" selling at -30% of their initial buy? and that, after only few days...
for my part, i really don't think it's all about the -missing- roadmap or anything like that. i mean, we have the game in alpha with very few minor bugs reported, the working wallet, the marketing firm contracted...everything is all fine. it's not the dev job to babysit the exchanges price fluctuation at all.

the weird stuff is really about people selling at a big loss after just few days when everything is going smooth and fine.
 Huh
Activity: 742
Sold over 7500 to get my roi, bought double again under 5500, feel like I've found new gold mine.

For me I hope more people will dump their coins as I saved some money to buy up as much as I can  Grin, but I really advice everyone to keep it at least for some time.

BTW: Staking is working properly Wink
Activity: 532

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

I think we just needs some plans/dates from the dev team. The point is using MNE in the game, then you got something real special! I'm sure this coin will exploded as soon people find out this will happen.

Mchrono you want to share any timelines with us? Would be nice to now when to expect anything.

During this weekend we will update the roadmap.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

I think we just needs some plans/dates from the dev team. The point is using MNE in the game, then you got something real special! I'm sure this coin will exploded as soon people find out this will happen.

Mchrono you want to share any timelines with us? Would be nice to now when to expect anything.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
There seems to be a lot of selling recently, coupled with a lack of buy support. Might see more dumps coming in the next few days.

I dont get it its was pure ICO so everyone thats selling is selling at a loss atm...
Where are all these coins comming from ?

People get bored ridiculously easily in crypto.

No matter what coin it is, there will always impatient people who will sell at a loss just to use the BTC towards some cheap pump and dump.

A week from now all of those people will be kicking themselves, of course, but some people just don't have the brains to see it now.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
There seems to be a lot of selling recently, coupled with a lack of buy support. Might see more dumps coming in the next few days.

I dont get it its was pure ICO so everyone thats selling is selling at a loss atm...
Where are all these coins comming from ?
legendary
Activity: 1045
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
I know that building something good isn't done over night and it takes time and hard work of many people. As a growing community we could think a way to support our investment little bit more. I know we have a good PR firm with is working on this but is there something that we can do? Maybe a twitter group spreading news? Little pump to attract investors? Any ideas?

Move the coins from bittrex to your wallet or cryptsy. Bittrex still have 58% of total supply.

On the other hand, we have decided to create a forum (probably on comunne.com/forum) to organize better. Next week will be ready.

Mchrono

Awesome! MChrono, if you ever need webspace or a small server, let me know Smiley Actually, PM me.
legendary
Activity: 1045
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

Does not matter to me. I will hold.
Pages:
Jump to: