Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MN/POS 🚀 Mero 🚀AIRDROP Business platform & B2B network 🌏 - page 15. (Read 15626 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I got that Mero Eco-System will be credited with their coins.. what about the reward?
Also users will be rewarded with Mero Coins)
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I got that Mero Eco-System will be credited with their coins.. what about the reward?
Merit: 10
I have a question.. what is the Mero Eco-System? How is it made?
It is made up of five domains. It looks really interesting!
I heard, that any transactions in the Mero Eco-System will be credited with these coins
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
It is made up of five domains. It looks really interesting!
PoS and Masternode, high ROI at the moment. Block rewards will rise next several days.
Why not invest in Mero?
Please stop hesitating because you all will miss great chance!
Very good argument! Exactly my thinking. Thats the main reasin why im investing in mero
I truly believe mero will be my best investment in this year
PoS and Masternode, high ROI at the moment. Block rewards will rise next several days.
Why not invest in Mero?
Please stop hesitating because you all will miss great chance!
Very good argument! Exactly my thinking. Thats the main reasin why im investing in mero
Your white paper says that thanks to your project my business can increase the number of users. Can you find out more about this? Do you mean that I can start accepting payments in your coin on my website and then the owners of MERO will become my buyers?
This is an option. Users of your website may pay in mero coins and get the cash back for that
The only problem how ensure merchants and website owners to accept payments in mero?
Good referal bonus will ensure all of the merchants for partnership Grin
Your white paper says that thanks to your project my business can increase the number of users. Can you find out more about this? Do you mean that I can start accepting payments in your coin on my website and then the owners of MERO will become my buyers?
This is an option. Users of your website may pay in mero coins and get the cash back for that
The only problem how ensure merchants and website owners to accept payments in mero?
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
Im not sure you need blockchain at all. Could your project be implemented without blockchain tech?
Whats about partnerships and cooperations, do u have any agreements already?
They are not being announced now. The news about coolaborations will be announced later
Whats about partnerships and cooperations, do u have any agreements already?
What for coins reserved for devs will be used?
For promotion, future bounties and selling on the market when team needs money
Im curious how long they will be locked?
Hi guys do you have problem to join telegram group or it is just me? thanks for the info to everyone! project seems legit and very interesting to me
For promotion, future bounties and selling on the market when team needs money
Merit: 11
Will tokens have lick up period? Both premined and allocated for the sale?
I hope not. I really hate any lock up periods. Whats the sense??
Will tokens have lick up period? Both premined and allocated for the sale?
Pages:
Jump to: