Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MN/POS 🚀 Mero 🚀AIRDROP Business platform & B2B network 🌏 - page 10. (Read 15617 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Having an access to the Business Platform, B2B Social Network, and the Blockchain Technology would be great for Mero!  I am interested to join the Bounty Program.  Do you have it also?
Not now.
You should wait till the Mero team announce about campaigns.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Having an access to the Business Platform, B2B Social Network, and the Blockchain Technology would be great for Mero!  I am interested to join the Bounty Program.  Do you have it also?
Activity: 71
One more day, and Mero team have kept silently in the ANN topic.
What's wrong with MERO project?
Activity: 79
0.44 BTC in buy orders in comparison with 14782 MERO in sell orders.
It is over-sold right now.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
I can not really understand why investors have kept dumping their coins, which probably bought over 40k satoshi during presale event of MERO project more than one week ago.
The coin has bright Light Paper, which presents lots of ambitious targets.
I wish the MERO team can satifsy their investors by finish most of their original plans.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Bottoms have been almost found, it's start of new cycle for Mero.
I really hope that Mero team can release good products, which show both their capabilities and potential of the project in general.
As effects of those good things, Mero can hit its all time high this year.
Activity: 30
There has been still nothing promising announced in the last few days.
The price has been stable at lows after terrible dumps.
I think potential investors will hop on the boat if they have reasonable things to join.
I am waiting for positive news from MERO team, honestly.
Bought coins at the presale and for now, my investment almost gone.
I wish that the team can keep working and bring the project (its price, too) back.
Simply wait patiently, keep calm, and try staying away from panic sells at lows (almost bottoms).
MERO team will not make you dissapointed, guys.
I am waiting for positive news from MERO team, honestly.
Bought coins at the presale and for now, my investment almost gone.
I wish that the team can keep working and bring the project (its price, too) back.
The price of MERO has likely slowly rallied in the last two days after terrible drops.
I hope that the coin can hit 10k satoshi during rest days of the week.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
Top investors of MERO have kept their coins tightly.
Is it a good or bad signal?
Activity: 22
Hello everyone! We are happy to announce that 🇲 🇪 🇷 🇴 is going to be listed on https://masternodes.pro/ in a couple of days.

You can see our name on the "coming soon" link here: https://masternodes.pro/coming_soon

🇲 🇪 🇷 🇴 💎
I am waiting for real dapps, products, services from MERO team.
Listing on more exchanges, websites, etc. is good but we need more than that to boost the project up.
Internal changes, good developmental changes are much more important for MERO project and community.
I gonna stay tuned to catch your good news later!

Hello mate. they are going to launch a B2C/B2B digital platform in couple of days.. A real product

copper member
Activity: 20
Hello everyone! We are happy to announce that 🇲 🇪 🇷 🇴 is going to be listed on https://masternodes.pro/ in a couple of days.

You can see our name on the "coming soon" link here: https://masternodes.pro/coming_soon

🇲 🇪 🇷 🇴 💎
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Good project,  but crypto bridge buy order and sell oder have big gap,  like buy order 3.5k sell order 22k.

I smell a scam as the OP is not responding on the team profiles, better do not waste your time on this scam MN...

The selling price of MN was 0.4 BTC and people are dumping for less than 10k satoshi? I feel the dev is dumping his coins on investors who have been duped with the presale.

first they bought their own coins to 49K for make believe everybody wanted them but it didn't work
now the price will keep decrease until they finish by dump their coin and quit for  setup another shitcoin scam PoS/MN

You are right...but isn't it too early?

Usually, they take a month or two to increase the price and dump on investors, here it started too early..

Stop calling all coins scam. Looking at your reply historic it's like you are hired to call all coins scam. And I can see you have no experience in market trade if you think it has dropped to 10k, it is only a small amount of coins that are placed at this price.

So you are a shill of the project...just created an account for this?

Which projects did I call a scam? name a few...If you cant provide a proof or cant show out a link to the team profiles, it is a scam.

I am waiting for you to prove me wrong...

You contradict yourself by asking for proof, you are all going calling this coin a scam, when you have no proof on your statement. No I am not a shill on this project, but i hate types like you going all around calling coins scam without proofs. And do not think your status on BTT makes your statements true.

Lol...I don't think you have ever invested in any project till now...do you know what a whitepaper/team profiles on LinkedIn, their work expertise in crypto mean?

this would be my last post for your response ... I don't wanna waste my time on you...
Good project,  but crypto bridge buy order and sell oder have big gap,  like buy order 3.5k sell order 22k.

I smell a scam as the OP is not responding on the team profiles, better do not waste your time on this scam MN...

The selling price of MN was 0.4 BTC and people are dumping for less than 10k satoshi? I feel the dev is dumping his coins on investors who have been duped with the presale.

first they bought their own coins to 49K for make believe everybody wanted them but it didn't work
now the price will keep decrease until they finish by dump their coin and quit for  setup another shitcoin scam PoS/MN

Usually, they take a month or two to increase the price and dump on investors, here it started too early..

Stop calling all coins scam. Looking at your reply historic it's like you are hired to call all coins scam. And I can see you have no experience in market trade if you think it has dropped to 10k, it is only a small amount of coins that are placed at this price.

Which projects did I call a scam? name a few...If you cant provide a proof or cant show out a link to the team profiles, it is a scam.

You contradict yourself by asking for proof, you are all going calling this coin a scam, when you have no proof on your statement. No I am not a shill on this project, but i hate types like you going all around calling coins scam without proofs. And do not think your status on BTT makes your statements true.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

This project is amazing, already achieved so much in no time. I'm really looking forward on this B2B platform, and I can see that many investors is hooked on this project.

I strongly advice everyone to invest in this coin, they have a good long term plan.
Pages:
Jump to: