Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MN/POS 🚀 Mero 🚀AIRDROP Business platform & B2B network 🌏 - page 13. (Read 15626 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do u have any channel for announcments only? It is a little bit unconvenient to catch all the news about project
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think this idea is very interesting and good.
A rather interesting idea, blameless plan, consistent activity.
Activity: 308
I'm interested on this project. I will watch this to look what is going to take place!  Good luck DEVs.
Project itself is awesome. Hope team will be able to implement it properly and in time
When final realese? I mean full launch of the network?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I'm interested on this project. I will watch this to look what is going to take place!  Good luck DEVs.
Project itself is awesome. Hope team will be able to implement it properly and in time
This project has all the opportunities to conquer the market! very strong looking!
Merit: 22
Checked your WP one more time and I dont really understand how mero will be profitable? U know it is not charity project, it has create profit for founders Huh
The main source of income here will be fees.
More users will use mero tokens for transactions - more revenue team will obtain Smiley
U mean that fee that goes to token smart contract after each transaction? Every fee that paid is the revenue for the team?
Yes, exactly that. If we check such projects as status, omisgo etc we will discover that revenue this way is pretty good Grin
Activity: 252
Checked your WP one more time and I dont really understand how mero will be profitable? U know it is not charity project, it has create profit for founders Huh
More users will use mero tokens for transactions - more revenue team will obtain Smiley
U mean that fee that goes to token smart contract after each transaction? Every fee that paid is the revenue for the team?
Activity: 252
Hahaha Cheesy what? What im doing in your list? Im real dude!!
I dont understand either.
Mero is just the project that took my attention. Whats wrong with that ? Due to what im considered as multi acc? Foolishness!
Activity: 30
It's just at the start, so take it easy if you don't want to hop on, Sir.
Enjoy Mero high ROI for now!
After that, let's wait patiently and see what's happen with Mero project.
Its website looks good, beautiful.
Merit: 11
I would like to know what are the short term plans team has? Lets say what are you guys going to do just after ico?
Coding the final product according to the roadmap. Sounds like a plan?
I wish team to attend some conferences and meet ups as well
I would like to know what are the short term plans team has? Lets say what are you guys going to do just after ico?
Coding the final product according to the roadmap. Sounds like a plan?
Activity: 30
surprising sales fees! A rather interesting job, outstanding job, aware website!
How many users are expected on the platform till the end of 2020?
I wish i knew. Then i would increase my investment into mero Grin
I predict up to 50 000 active users. Or smth around this number
Very big amount of users. If all of them are active mero will be very successful project
Merit: 11
How many users are expected on the platform till the end of 2020?
I wish i knew. Then i would increase my investment into mero Grin
I predict up to 50 000 active users. Or smth around this number
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Will there be a signature campaign for this project to promote on the forum?
Pages:
Jump to: