Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MN/POS 🚀 Mero 🚀AIRDROP Business platform & B2B network 🌏 - page 24. (Read 15627 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
In what language your project is written? Solidity?
Surely not. Solidity it is ETH's language. I think mere is created with mix of different langs like phyton, js, java etc
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
In what language your project is written? Solidity?
Merit: 1
I dont really understand will u conduct ico or not??
Yes, but i would rather cal it as mini ico as most of coins will be premined
I dont really understand will u conduct ico or not??
Are there any similar business dedicated projects at the market? I would like to compare the potential
There are platfoems likecEOS, ETH, Ardor that can apply to existing businesses but there is no project specificly dedicated to b2b businesses
Hope mere will be able properly use this huge advantage. I wish team all the best
B2B is the largest segment of business. There will be so many companies thatvwould like to use all the advantages of blockchain via mero platform.
Activity: 252
Are there any similar business dedicated projects at the market? I would like to compare the potential
There are platfoems likecEOS, ETH, Ardor that can apply to existing businesses but there is no project specificly dedicated to b2b businesses
Hope mere will be able properly use this huge advantage. I wish team all the best
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Merit: 22
Why do u focus only at b2b market? Why not b2c as well?
Agree, b2b sector has very limited audience. B2c market handling will be good enough as well
The B2C market you would like  they are targeting is estimated at only few hundreds of business. B2B market includes hundreds and thousends companies and users
Targeting such big market and operation within it it is very different things. Would like to see the first companies that would use the platform
It is a little bit early for such kind of cooperatiins, mero is still under development
Merit: 11
Agree, b2b sector has very limited audience. B2c market handling will be good enough as well
The B2C market you would like  they are targeting is estimated at only few hundreds of business. B2B market includes hundreds and thousends companies and users
Targeting such big market and operation within it it is very different things. Would like to see the first companies that would use the platform
Merit: 29
B2c market is comparely small. Ibmean comparing with b2b one. I guess thats the reason
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I know the modern world.. so what are the issues of the current marketplace?
It is important to notice the costly marketplace fees, charges and payment process fees.. it is extra expensive!
the other big problem is a shortage of B2B networks.. the team has to solve it!
It is important to notice the costly marketplace fees, charges and payment process fees.. it is extra expensive!
Lack of security is a great problem.. Taking about the moment when you make transactions, which are often unreliable
Merit: 11
also there is no transparency.. I don’t like that sometimes there is no traceability, what leaving you unprotected
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
MN/POS project is really taking their place now, and I consider this project as potential.. Looking forward for this project.
Activity: 140
marketplaces face a lot of problems.. I want to say about the expensive and over-priced advertising campaigns..
Pages:
Jump to: