Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MN/POS 🚀 Mero 🚀AIRDROP Business platform & B2B network 🌏 - page 26. (Read 15627 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
How long will it take for the transaction during tokens purchase on ICO? With the help of bitcoin or ethereum?
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
The content of light paper is rather narrow. Maybe it can include some real life example of the business problems and show it how to solve these problems with the decentralised netwrok.
Also, I guess most people are focusing on the airdrop, just wondering if you have got any detailed requirements or obligations for people who wants to join the airdrop?
Activity: 406
Do u have any agreements with current business that would use your platform?
It is obviously not the best idea as for now as market is bloody enough. Better to postpone the announcment of any positive news
Disagree. Announcing any coolaboration would boost the attention to the project and its pooularity
Agree. Especialy if the partnership is really promising. Very curious about any coolaborations
Merit: 29
It is obviously not the best idea as for now as market is bloody enough. Better to postpone the announcment of any positive news
Disagree. Announcing any coolaboration would boost the attention to the project and its pooularity
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
   while I like what I read in your roadmap, I think investors will soon declare themselves, but will your project become a real solution for promoting some business ideas?
 Yes, by the way, your branch has the name: "MN / POS  Mero AIRDROP Business platform and network B2B  PRESALE OPEN!"  but sorry is a single word not see about airdrop. At least let me know the dates, thank you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Any news regarding exchanges? Which ones do u target?
I also would like to know BUT team can not comment that. They are restricted due to legal obstacles
All the annoyncments about exchanges will be done post factum. Have a patience guys
Activity: 308
I also would like to know BUT team can not comment that. They are restricted due to legal obstacles
Merit: 1
Whats roi you POW system will have? How profitable will it be?
Hard to say for sure now, project is very young.
This project is not about pow/pos, it is just the system to maintain the network. U are loosing the fact that mere is dedicated for simplifying any business processes and business overall!
Absolutely agree with you BUT pos/pow rewards have also to be good as users have to be interested in maintaining the network
I really appreciate the fact it is pow coin. Pos rewards are very small as usual
Activity: 7
Seems to be a promising and potential project
Activity: 62
I am also interested . please answer
Activity: 7
I think this is a promising project. I wish you all a good day! I am excited to be in this project
Activity: 252
This project is not about pow/pos, it is just the system to maintain the network. U are loosing the fact that mere is dedicated for simplifying any business processes and business overall!
Absolutely agree with you BUT pos/pow rewards have also to be good as users have to be interested in maintaining the network
Merit: 1
Activity: 200
Reserved for Italian Translate
Merit: 11
copper member
Activity: 124
hindi translation reserved
Pages:
Jump to: