Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MN/POS 🚀 Mero 🚀AIRDROP Business platform & B2B network 🌏 - page 27. (Read 15627 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How are u different from ETH? It also can be used in any business process, moreover it has advanced smart contracts
ETH does not suit business logic at all. It is mostly platform for dapss. Mero will be dedicated only on business that is why it will be more convenient to use
As far as i know ardor is dedicated to business. Would not it be more convenient to use exactly that?
Ardor, really? No one use that for business! It has a lot if useless features that no real businness would use! Cmmon in the way of business adoption mero is much more advanced
I dont really understand how exactly mero will be able to decrease my expanses for business operation?
If you move all the workflow on blockchain it will decrease the costs significantly. Moreover it will guarantee the transperancy of all your business processes
How are u different from ETH? It also can be used in any business process, moreover it has advanced smart contracts
ETH does not suit business logic at all. It is mostly platform for dapss. Mero will be dedicated only on business that is why it will be more convenient to use
As far as i know ardor is dedicated to business. Would not it be more convenient to use exactly that?
Ardor, really? No one use that for business! It has a lot if useless features that no real businness would use! Cmmon in the way of business adoption mero is much more advanced
I dont really understand how exactly mero will be able to decrease my expanses for business operation?
Merit: 22
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Indonesian Ann Translation is finish.
please have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4582396.new#new
thanks so much.
Merit: 11
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Found this project has a good concept, I think it could catch many investors in the future.
This way can be a good opportunity to join the bounty campaign when it started.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
So many project like that, but we can believe about future. Buy a erc20 token, and mainnet change from ERC 20 to a coin may be not better buy a coin first.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
projects with a good concept, integrating blockchain technology with decentralized business. making solutions for operative and efficient business needs for investors and the crypto community. I hope the development team can convince investors to invest in this project in order to be successful and well tuned.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
what does this platform need to do? What can you say about it?
The team strive in assisting companies to help them succeed in creating reliable, valuable, decentralized B2B connections.
In a few words – to have a cooperation between each other!
The team strive in assisting companies to help them succeed in creating reliable, valuable, decentralized B2B connections.
Activity: 98
portuguese  translation reserved
Activity: 43
I like the idea of this project. It will bring benefits to investors and society. More specifically, thank you for your Airdrop program. It's really useful. You are a great team with strong dev team, rich investors and bold innovations. Wish the project a great success
Merit: 11
How do you think.. what must be companies like? How do they need to work? In what conditions?
They must work in cooperation with different businesses) they must have special departments devoted for it!
Why do businesses need to cooperate? What can you say? What are the reasons?
Because the companies have to improve their overall business activities)
Also, to my mind, they have to generate and to be supported in achieving their goals
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 79
What are the team members?
Why do you guys make it so different between masternode and staking, 80 vs 20?
Activity: 252
How do you think.. what must be companies like? How do they need to work? In what conditions?
They must work in cooperation with different businesses) they must have special departments devoted for it!
Because the companies have to improve their overall business activities)
Activity: 308
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Masternode Collateral is 1000 MERO

Early investors will have a chance to get a Masternode at discounted rate

Round 1 - 1st 10 MN 0.4 btc each

Round 2 - 2nd 10 MN 0.5 btc each

Send e-mail to: [email protected] to purchase a masternode!

I think this is an interesting offer, the price to get a masternode counted as cheap.
With the possibilities to get more than what we invest for the masternode.
Pages:
Jump to: