Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MN/PoS/PoW] Midas.Investments - Investment platform - page 5. (Read 26470 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I find CFUND interesting. Start-up companies may have the opportunity to receive capital support and launch new products
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
Another old time user of the platform, excited about the coin. Solid team behind this one! Cheesy
Activity: 4
The truth is I just learn about Midas investment..I'm still learning but what I see at the moment about Midas.One of the longest running investment platform and what I see all from the comment..all looks encouraging and positive.Would love to invest on Midas ..
I believe Midas coin will have a bright future ahead and become one of most valuable coin in the world of cryptocurrency..
Activity: 5
Midas.Investments is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal
Midas.Investments is a great project. The Target is Fast transactions around the world trough Blockchain concept designed and configured to be used globally by all individuals
Its a best choice for investement for masternode lover. High Profit and faster to best future.
Activity: 7
Apart from its good use as a payment method it has also a Pow/Masternode feature which give you a good way to earn. Join their active community in discord to get updated of the latest development of their project and at the same time learn and earn from there.
Activity: 5
If this project choose a better exchange, it will help to gain a big momentum in a market..
And also maintain a strong community that is the best. Just jumped in on this project -
The DEV team have been really helpful
this coin looks very promising ... staking works very well without any issues.... everything seems perfect....
hope it will bring fortune to all Midas.Investments holders.
brand new
Activity: 0
Impressive performance on both price and total daily volume.
Activity: 8
Hi Midas.Investments! Your project is one of my favorite among those I am joined
brand new
Activity: 0
Great growth guys. Things are only going to improve even more over the coming week.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
The best shared master node platform I ever used is Midas. I would be happy to get one full mn of Midas coin . I noticed it is listed on decentralized exchanges, but most people like me prefers centralized exchanges for the simplicity. When will Midas be listed in centralized exchanges?

Do you have mobile platform/apps? Give me the link.
Activity: 2
There is a chance MIDAS grows big in very short time. Do you have a plan in place that can mitigate all possible issues that can arise from a sudden growth?
Activity: 2
Another thumbs up from another old MIDAS member. I have been around with MIDAS since early April and I like their goals. Passive income is very appealing and the team puts a lot of effort in it to realize this dream for all involved parties. Together we will make it happen!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
awesome project really strong , wanderfoul and kind structurate team !
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Actually I am interesting to put my invest in this project, but need to learn more about Midas.Investments to ensure my invest will safe.

You are totally right to make a good due diligence. Make sure to reach out its discord,
twitter.
Understand what is currently in the building... and then take a wise decision for yourself ;-)
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
this project is on fire! Just checked Twitter account.... so many news on a daily basis.

Keep up your great work and wise strategies to make this project a strong success
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Midas.Investments  can bring passive income to investors. In addition, the features of the project are beneficial to users. This is the strength to Midas.Investments  is chosen. Besides, promoting the project and continually improving the technology will make Midas.Investments  a development.
Pages:
Jump to: