Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MN/PoS/PoW] Midas.Investments - Investment platform - page 6. (Read 26470 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Every project is created will be expected to bring the success of your project even though it was born but I believe that with unique ideas to attract investors you will be successful.

i’ll even say nothing more. the project looks damp and obviously not ready for the market. investors are now more likely to care that the code worked and the price did not fall than the promises of quick earnings just for ideas. the market has changed and im hope you understand that?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
A new project is being created with the potential new ideas. Let's join the project as well as introduce people to contribute to the development of the project.
Activity: 16
Every project is created will be expected to bring the success of your project even though it was born but I believe that with unique ideas to attract investors you will be successful.
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
https://discord.gg/XQqDTw PLEASE DONT FORGET TO JOIN DISCORD! lots of happening and updated news is coming in our community! what a great coin!:)
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
project is very well thought out, Surely one of the projects that I would like to keep my focus on. Waiting for more GREAT NEWS TO COME:)
Activity: 4
This project is a brilliant one,  the benefits of taking part in the project is enormous and it's a worthy investment avenue to in investors.
Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.
copper member
Activity: 230
I wish you success in the project!. This project very good, join now with me. The team approaches the development of the product, everything becomes clear. I see the big future of it projects Good luck team!!
copper member
Activity: 230
First of all i want to thank the team for the way they help if you have questions and way of operating their discord channel, it is implemented correctly! I would like to know how   MIDAS will secure their future masternode platform, this is quite important.
I'm happy this project is back on it's feet and not given up on.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
Good to see this project in the race. Do you have any plan to get listed in Binance , bittrex type big exchange? If yes when can we expect it?
Activity: 10
I think it is the one of most project in these some months.. And this project is Grow up in day by day... I hope Midas will be listed in a  very big, higher,  and popular exchange soon... And give us very very big profit... I hope the coin's price also will be satisfied .  Good luck
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
I forgot to mention that the activity from the founder and dev team is really excellent, especially the question-and-answer voice session. But sometimes its difficult for many users to join who is non-native or geographical barrier. It would be great if you guys can arrange AMA on Reddit monthly or bi-monthly. Can I expect it?
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
I like the way Midas developing the platform. Currently, I'm using it only for Midas coins but I want to switch all my coins from Gentarium to Midas platform. Before I move on, I need to be sure that if it is instant nodes? Also, what if I don't have any Midas? how will you take fees, or is it mandatory to hold Midas in profile?
Activity: 14
i think the project will help many people to solve the Masternode problems
and save their time .
And i hope more people will support the project and make it known all over the world!
brand new
Activity: 0
this project is Grow up in day by day goodluck more update
Activity: 10
A programmable blockchain economy is what Midascoin aims to provide which I think is a good concept which would be successful in attracting many investors. The team consists of experienced members and the roadmap and white paper seem well thought and presented. Overall I think it is a good project
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
well scam or no scam...we will still invest.If you feel there is another better place to invest just go there and stop all these false alarms.we take risk inlife
Activity: 14
I think those who say scam are those who don't know what coin POW, POS or MN are, they are mostly born from tokens that started booming about 2 years ago and I think altcoin will start returning to the top stage next year.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Since mobile is the medium of mass communication, I feel this project has a very good chance to succeed if delivered properly. Having a look at the dev team and outlook of the project, it seems like it is heading towards the right direction. Looking forward to see it growing.
Pages:
Jump to: