Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MN/PoS/PoW] Midas.Investments - Investment platform - page 7. (Read 26470 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 1
I see your project have many potential and advantagements to grow more in the future. Now, you are creating a community which is very strong and can support you to develope. Although, I haven't understood your project clearly but I have a belief on your success. Happy to be a part of your community
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
this one project and brings a very good concept and with pre-existing projects
Activity: 3
this project is easy to attract a lot of investor interest and achieve success
brand new
Activity: 0
Midas.Investments is a very helpul coin especially in blockchain app dating it help fasten payment transactions. it give us great opportunity so everyone must buy Midas.Investments. soon moon. goodluck holders, dev and team.
Activity: 5
Potential project. Cryptobridge listing = high volume. Looking forward to see you in the moon.
brand new
Activity: 0
Midas.Investments have an active discord team very nice and promising coin. very nice to buy Midas.Investments while its cheap.
projects that we have to support in order to achieve success, the more days there will be more participants and investors who join in this project, hopefully the sales will be able to achieve the target of this project will expand more broadly in the future.
Join this great project with a good community and try to get a full masternode by taking part to the customization contest.
 I wish you much success and I will be watching your ads !! thanks for your attention!!!
Activity: 7
I hope that the currency will be entered on the floor of the transactions and that trading platforms will be introduced until the market value is calculated for them. All this is done after identifying the percentage of the interest of the community
Activity: 11
Still waiting for the right timing to buy MIDAS, what if i'll tell that the right timing is now, MIDAS still baby and anytime soon this project will boom, that's definite thing to happen, so invest now.
When thinking of people using MIDA`s application for dating, a perfect eco system. Dev work very seriously, hope they succeed.
Activity: 3
Literally the oldest professional in the world, why not apply this to Blockchain along with privacy protocols. Watching and staking this via VPS. Join up and start grabbing bounties!
i found a treasure and it Midas.Investments. i know this will be moon in the future and it will help me a lot someday
Midas will be the on top in all PoS/MN projects because of its very active and dedicated team who works really hard to make this project successful. More Investors will definitely invest in this MN due to its high potential in the market.
Activity: 15
Actually I am interesting to put my invest in this project, but need to learn more about Midas.Investments to ensure my invest will safe.
Activity: 8
I think this is a best project to invest at the moment,good team,good vision.investing Midas.Investments and get profit in the future
great project great team  very active at discord.
this idea is great using blockchain for making app dating platform, with that fast profesional team and big community
Activity: 9
I found a treasure and it Midas.Investments. i know this will be moon in the future and it will help me a lot someday. lets hold MIDAS till no end. thank you great team and dev.
Pages:
Jump to: