Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNT] MountCoin // Need help write here // We search a Developer - page 6. (Read 36067 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Status Update

We are now on Version 2.0.8, we had solved much of the Bugs, now we have only one.

The Deamon stucks on Block 22400

fuck ! that's mine  Grin

I kill you Wink Wink Wink

Just a Joke
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Status Update

We are now on Version 2.0.8, we had solved much of the Bugs, now we have only one.

fuck ! that's mine  Grin
Status Update

We asked the CryptoNote Developers to help us and we wait for their reply
so mountcoin dev is just a 15 years old kid. He is a clever kid i might say.But he needs a bit of work to make a simple pump and dump coin. His coins just died yesterday.

Thats a nice lesson for anyone wasting time, electricity, effort and money in retarded clones. They never are more than a shitcoin. it is just the hopes of the noobs that their coin will ever spike and that they will be there to sell...Invest your time, resources and money in something that is good indeed. Stop thinking that you missed the chance just because a coin already went up buy 10x. If it is good it will go another 10x and you will have supported a coin that worths the effort.

For presidentcoin, i have to say a friendly warning. You arent ready to make a coin that work. You are clever but you are still a kid. You just exposed your name, facebook, twitter, photos of your family everywhere on the internet. Hell we can see you neighberhood in those photos... Imagine what would happen if any of your fail coins ever reached an exchange and someone loses enough money because of you...

I and Eldin Hadzic are not 15.

And the Coin is not death
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
so mountcoin dev is just a 15 years old kid. He is a clever kid i might say.But he needs a bit of work to make a simple pump and dump coin. His coins just died yesterday.

Thats a nice lesson for anyone wasting time, electricity, effort and money in retarded clones. They never are more than a shitcoin. it is just the hopes of the noobs that their coin will ever spike and that they will be there to sell...Invest your time, resources and money in something that is good indeed. Stop thinking that you missed the chance just because a coin already went up buy 10x. If it is good it will go another 10x and you will have supported a coin that worths the effort.

For presidentcoin, i have to say a friendly warning. You arent ready to make a coin that work. You are clever but you are still a kid. You just exposed your name, facebook, twitter, photos of your family everywhere on the internet. Hell we can see you neighberhood in those photos... Imagine what would happen if any of your fail coins ever reached an exchange and someone loses enough money because of you...

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
[RPC0]Wrong address prefix: 18, expected 2

Addresses are wrong!!!!!!!!

cryptonote_config.h

there is a #define for CRYPTONOTE_PUBLIC_ADDRESS_BASE58_PREFIX

change from 2 to 18

I am running v2.0.2 with this patch and I can mine.

I grepped the source tree for PREFIX and found it. obvious bug is obvious, but sleepy devs are sleepy.

Now fix those checkpoints (take those from v1.x version, or remove the offending checkpoints), and you're good to go.

crz
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hi,

We need a few Hours Sleep.

It would be nice if someone can check our Source.

We would release Today at 20:00CET. We know it late, but we want to build a stable and bug free Mountcoin.

If somebody can fix it during we sleep and put a push Request on Bitbucket, he or she get 30MNT
what you guys should do is work with the pool ops prior to pushing out we can verify if its stable or not.

Yes, we build after sleeping, a Pool Admin like you check. And than Let's Go

Any updates on good working version? And exchange?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
NO, we work and work:

Status

V2.0 = BUG
V2.0.1 = BUG
V2.0.2 =BUG
V2.0.3 = We build it
Fixed your status for you...

Status

MountCoin = BUG
Hi,

We would release Today at 20:00CET. We know it late, but we want to build a stable and bug free Mountcoin.

If somebody can fix it during we sleep and put a push Request on Bitbucket, he or she get 30MNT
what you guys should do is work with the pool ops prior to pushing out we can verify if its stable or not.

Yes, we build after sleeping, a Pool Admin like you check. And than Let's Go
Hi,

Hi,

why is this code even released when it cannot sync with the block chain?

This stuff is easily verifyable before doing a release. hmm... So  much wasted time and effort.

Christian

For us it worked, so we published. But we forgot to test if it work when you use it the first time (Block 1)
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

why is this code even released when it cannot sync with the block chain?

This stuff is easily verifyable before doing a release. hmm... So  much wasted time and effort.

Christian

yeah I can disable validation but not sure if that will cause more problems or not.

I don't have that option, as its my wallet address that its saying is invalid.

You know, im like [holds fingers close together] this far from just walking away from this and taking my losses.

me too, is this the end of mountcoin?

NO, we work and work:

Status

V2.0 = BUG
V2.0.1 = BUG
V2.0.2 =BUG
V2.0.3 = We build it
Grin should I try, or is it best to wait for the next release ?  Grin
I almost have it compiled one sec I will report back.
it has started to synchronize (may take a while since I deleted the blockchain)
seems to be working but pool is reporting a buhc of incrorrect address's.
president can you confirm if these are correct mountcoin address's or not

492JTQfg4YYTQ5STBXNQNw86bSSJWBAtUaj9WXVVCcXjimJUjNKRCzQJopTzkQhEpQhwfGj8BuUye2r mYCPF5f8AT7JnhRR
49NM7nDGLawYDFVfCMAFXr52K3RD9akNG75NLVweNwPQhk8bB4SLcJ4LDSZTBq2CG8dRhjy36cW7MSM rngu2bTiB54MdEFy

I think something is not right.. I can disable address validation but not sure that is going to solve anything and might make more problems
did you just copy an incorrect daemon from somewhere and rename it mountcoin?

NO
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
can't pass block 22400

yeah I can disable validation but not sure if that will cause more problems or not.

You know, im like [holds fingers close together] this far from just walking away from this and taking my losses.

me too, is this the end of mountcoin?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Grin should I try, or is it best to wait for the next release ?  Grin
I almost have it compiled one sec I will report back.
it has started to synchronize (may take a while since I deleted the blockchain)
seems to be working but pool is reporting a buhc of incrorrect address's.
president can you confirm if these are correct mountcoin address's or not

492JTQfg4YYTQ5STBXNQNw86bSSJWBAtUaj9WXVVCcXjimJUjNKRCzQJopTzkQhEpQhwfGj8BuUye2r mYCPF5f8AT7JnhRR
49NM7nDGLawYDFVfCMAFXr52K3RD9akNG75NLVweNwPQhk8bB4SLcJ4LDSZTBq2CG8dRhjy36cW7MSM rngu2bTiB54MdEFy

SAme issue as im having.
Pages:
Jump to: