Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 7. (Read 33043 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
MOBU CASH Overview — Electronic Money Accounts

MOBU Cash, a Singapore-based payment company to provide crypto- fiat, fiat-crypto and fiat accounts in up to 21 currencies, in addition to debit cards accepted world-wide. MOBU Cash will be 100% owned by MOBU Holding Company. The main competitor in this space will be Revolut with a valuation of 2.9 bn USD which was started in 2017 and only operates in EU

MOBU Cash will be a fully operated, turn-key solution, for managing incoming settlements from users. Whether individuals, or companies, to assign to them dedicated, and unique, EU IBAN’s for EURO SEPA clearing which streamlines, and simplifies, the purchase of assets deriving from ICO activities. Furthermore, to participate in an ICO and buy the relevant tokens deriving from it.

https://medium.com/@MOBU/mobu-cash-overview-electronic-money-accounts-3e93b06deb38

Very impressive article because while other companies failing to lead the technology but MOBU is going to give confidence to the investors that it has the ability to convert the cryptocurrency into different other forms of currencies. Now they are providing more than 21 currencies worldwide once they start developing the products.
There is no doubt that it will be very good when we receive service from the MOBU. I am calm here. This service is needed today.
But the service is not only an idea, but also an effort and time to implement. Therefore, let the team be powerful.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
Greetings MOBU Community! : D

How are you guys feeling today? Are you feeling the excitement yet? ⏰⏰

Feel also free to show your support in their tweets! 💪🏼
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

MOBU Cash, a Singapore-based payment company to provide crypto- fiat, fiat-crypto and fiat accounts in up to 21 currencies, in addition to debit cards accepted world-wide. MOBU Cash will be 100% owned by MOBU Holding Company. The main competitor in this space will be Revolut with a valuation of 2.9 bn USD which was started in 2017 and only operates in EU

MOBU Cash will be a fully operated, turn-key solution, for managing incoming settlements from users. Whether individuals, or companies, to assign to them dedicated, and unique, EU IBAN’s for EURO SEPA clearing which streamlines, and simplifies, the purchase of assets deriving from ICO activities. Furthermore, to participate in an ICO and buy the relevant tokens deriving from it.

https://medium.com/@MOBU/mobu-cash-overview-electronic-money-accounts-3e93b06deb38

Very impressive article because while other companies failing to lead the technology but MOBU is going to give confidence to the investors that it has the ability to convert the cryptocurrency into different other forms of currencies. Now they are providing more than 21 currencies worldwide once they start developing the products.
Activity: 140
I won't forget the dream I had several months ago about my MOBU holdings hitting $154,000 on Blockfolio. Usually my dreams are some kind of visions, so you guys might not want to miss this chance. Smiley And that is pretty possible with all the development we've seen so far.

Yes, we need to be very strong because MOBU will help us to reach the goals with the investment we are going to do now. Now it is the right choice for investing in Mobu because there is a strong development team behind the scenes.

Thanks for the support, futureofeth!
Don't forget to join us on Telegram!
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
I won't forget the dream I had several months ago about my MOBU holdings hitting $154,000 on Blockfolio. Usually my dreams are some kind of visions, so you guys might not want to miss this chance. Smiley And that is pretty possible with all the development we've seen so far.

Yes, we need to be very strong because MOBU will help us to reach the goals with the investment we are going to do now. Now it is the right choice for investing in Mobu because there is a strong development team behind the scenes.
Activity: 392

Register here.

For any doubts, join the discussion on Telegram.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 424
Merit: 100

We all hope your dream will come true. And that dream is more than possible.
Everything is possible, the main thing is to believe and act! Everything will work out!
Well said, well said, Tatsiana07.😉💪👍
Activity: 532
Merit: 13

Everything is possible, the main thing is to believe and act! Everything will work out!
The Capital Markets Inefficiencies and How Security Tokens and Blockchain Could Transform Them

More about it you can read in this article:
https://medium.com/8-decimal-blog/the-capital-markets-inefficiencies-and-how-security-tokens-and-blockchain-technology-could-ae47e7aa6f3c

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Activity: 259
Greetings MOBU Community!

Just in case you missed it,

Meet Juan Englebrecht Founder of Mobu.
Mobu intends to create a decentralized launch platform for STO’s with full compliance and more.

find out more in this video.
Nobody can predict the future. The truth is that nobody knows how long the adoption may take for digital securities/security tokens.

Since MOBU realized that a forward-looking approach is inevitable to ensure ultimate success. This is the main reason why MOBU developed the MOBU Initiatives.

Check here How will MOBU create adoption and become profitable from Day 1?

Feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Really promising project !
just discovered it thanks to amazix.. I weren't looking on ICO since many months because of market but looking close at this one Smiley
I hope my ETH will grow hard this month to invest as high as possible ..

Yes, it should be noted that the devs of this project have very ambitious plans. I hope that they have enough gunpowder for all that they have planned.
This market ICO, for a long time needs good supervising service. The implementation will be good not only for investors but also for projects.

Thanks for your support! You are right, STO's have better regulations this will boost adoption and more investment in the future. It will also give projects more credibility.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
just discovered it thanks to amazix.. I weren't looking on ICO since many months because of market but looking close at this one Smiley

Yes, it should be noted that the devs of this project have very ambitious plans. I hope that they have enough gunpowder for all that they have planned.
This market ICO, for a long time needs good supervising service. The implementation will be good not only for investors but also for projects.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Activity: 542
Merit: 102

Greetings, Mobu community.

In case you were wondering about the advantages of Mobu in comparing to other platforms, check this visual comparison below. 👇🏻

Join the discussion on Telegram to learn more about Mobu.  Grin
MOBU — Undeniably Taking Centre Stage in Mega Opportunities in AFRICA! (Part 2)

In the previous article MOBU discussed its important role in both crowdfarming and drone technology, two of the Top 10 business opportunities in Africa!

For more details please check this link:
https://medium.com/@MOBU/mobu-undeniably-taking-centre-stage-in-mega-opportunities-in-africa-part-2-8caa4a6c2939
Pages:
Jump to: