Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 8. (Read 33043 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
MOBU — Undeniably Taking Centre Stage in Mega Opportunities in AFRICA! (Part 1)

It’s important to note that every year, the size of venture capital investments that take place around the world exceeds $100 billion. Currently, Africa gets less than 1% of this global deal flow.
MOBU plans to become the trusted source of deal flow to Africa and the secure secondary market for global investors.

More about it you can read right here:
https://medium.com/@MOBU/mobu-undeniably-taking-centre-stage-in-mega-opportunities-in-africa-part-1-ef60ae4225ea
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
I see there are various big media like Nasdaq reporting about your project, but I see MOBU tokens are security tokens, do you have plan to include MOBU tokens on exchange?
Hello there u_chiha!

As much as I can understand the excitement on trading Mobu tokens on the secondary market, one has to consider two points:

1) There are currently no markets for security tokens. That's precisely the point Mobu shines in. Wink

2) Mobu is an exchange of its own to precisely allow the trading of security tokens.

That being said, we can't comment on possible listings - as it's widely known. Please keep posted since any and all related news and developments will reach the community first-hand as soon as they are ready to!  Grin

I agree, how long it is going to take for launching their own website for trading the Mobu token, of course, your developments are progressing but major investors will get into a panic if you drag the thing to furthermore without any further update when you are going to release.
Hello, btcmegastar. Thanks for your interest in Mobu.
The first trading platform on Mobu is scheduled for September, 1st, 2019. You can check the roadmap here.
Also, never miss an update about the project development by joining the Updates channel.
For deeper discussions, join the Telegram group as well.  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I see there are various big media like Nasdaq reporting about your project, but I see MOBU tokens are security tokens, do you have plan to include MOBU tokens on exchange?
Hello there u_chiha!

As much as I can understand the excitement on trading Mobu tokens on the secondary market, one has to consider two points:

1) There are currently no markets for security tokens. That's precisely the point Mobu shines in. Wink

2) Mobu is an exchange of its own to precisely allow the trading of security tokens.

That being said, we can't comment on possible listings - as it's widely known. Please keep posted since any and all related news and developments will reach the community first-hand as soon as they are ready to!  Grin

I agree, how long it is going to take for launching their own website for trading the Mobu token, of course, your developments are progressing but major investors will get into a panic if you drag the thing to furthermore without any further update when you are going to release.
Activity: 140
Check out this Interview with Top ICO/STO Advisor - Nikolay Shkilev from humans of blockchain
Activity: 30
Crowdfarming positioned on 1st place on the list of the most promising business opportunities in Africa.

And guess what? Mobu is positioned perfectly to take center stage and help African farmers expand their business!

More details on this link.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, MOBU COMMUNITY!!!

Feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.  Smiley
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Hello Mobu fans! checkout the interview with the founder of MOBU – JUAN ENGELBRECHT.

We would love to know more about Mobu. The vision and mission: Very excited to share with you! MOBU is vertically integrating all major financial services under one roof:

1) MOBU supports companies that want to raise capital like an investment bank

2) MOBU provides secondary trading like a stock exchange.
See more details here.
Hello there u_chiha!

Thank you for your kind response, sorry I have a bad experience with security tokens, so I just hope that MOBU funding can run well.
Don't let one bad experience discourage you, u_chiha. Thank you very much for your support. Smiley
To stay updated always, join the Telegram groupGrin
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hello there u_chiha!

Thank you for your kind response, sorry I have a bad experience with security tokens, so I just hope that MOBU funding can run well.
Check out this thread From Mobu's Twitter detailing how MOBU is vertically integrating all major financial services under one roof!
I just checked the MOBU Website now and realized it remains 19 days for token Sale to kick off .Is that for the Pre-Sale? Besides,is there any Private Sale going on at the moment , i wanna know admin ?

Hello Renaldo17, you can see a roadmap, as well as a countdown timer on the website here. The pre-sale has already ended and the main STO begins on February 1st.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I just checked the MOBU Website now and realized it remains 19 days for token Sale to kick off .Is that for the Pre-Sale? Besides,is there any Private Sale going on at the moment , i wanna know admin ?

19 days from where?
Maybe you saw it wrong, because when I saw your post here the MOBU was in the STO (Security Token Offering).
You can check my screenshot here: http://prntscr.com/m0v36g
Activity: 18
Merit: 2
Hello there u_chiha!

Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Hello everyone!

We would like to share a video with you,

MOBU increases corporate efficiency and liquidity in Capital Markets with distributed ledger technology

📹 Watch it here https://youtu.be/PzW7Vjb7lcY

Did you like the video? Let us know what you think!
Activity: 224
“We are entering a new digital era in world financial markets. As we saw with the development of the Internet, we cannot put the technology genie back in the bottle. Virtual currencies mark a paradigm shift in how we think about payments, traditional financial processes, and engaging in economic activity. Ignoring these developments will not make them go away, nor is it a responsible regulatory response”.

Expected flow from Wall Street to a Security Token Ecosystem

Read more here: https://medium.com/mobu-io/expected-flow-from-wall-street-to-a-security-token-ecosystem-b2c3d5042663
Activity: 224
The only way to make sense of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” — Alan Watts

Embracing Change Matters Now More Than Ever!

Check out the latest article from the team here:
https://medium.com/mobu-io/embracing-change-matters-now-more-than-ever-c3b505a3c550
Activity: 266
May I know how going development? As you had succesfull pre-sale already, than you have some money for development already and developing product?

Hello, Magisterr. Thank you for your question. Smiley

May I suggest joining https://t.me/mobugroup for the latest updates? As for the progress, you may find these posts interesting: https://medium.com/@MOBU/mobu-cash-overview-electronic-money-accounts-3e93b06deb38 ; https://medium.com/@MOBU/mobu-using-distributed-ledger-technology-to-increase-liquidity-in-capital-markets-d2c0d9bb9013 ; https://medium.com/@MOBU/mobu-obtains-licensed-operational-stock-exchange-d2eff3e9508a.

Have a great day! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: